MAITETSU 18+ DEMOSAIC STEAM-FAKKU PATCH [COMPLETE]

Last run?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Should I decensor Maitetsu:Last Run?

• Even if there is no english translation of the new scenes, just do it fast! [ LOW QUALITY decensoring, NO ENGLISH script ]
    • Wait for someone to announce the translation of the whole game [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with HIGH QUALITY ENGLISH script ]
    • MT the whole thing and do the decensoring slowly [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with LOW QUALITY ENGLISH MT script ]
    • Don't bother I wont play the game at all, or at least I am going to use AGHT or similar and I can't wait for you to make a decensor patch I am used to the censored pixels [ NOTHING at all ]

On 9/11/2018 at 3:43 PM, Stormwolf said:

Man... he's not talking about an actual virus, but steams policies and drm.

Man, I really stepped in it.Ā  Other than what are clearly my stated opinions, what I said about their policies is true, and can be backed up -- not that I would go to that trouble....Ā  phew..Ā  I'm actually a s/w developer, lol.Ā  2+ decades...Ā Ā  They thought I meant a real virus, lol..Ā  oh man.Ā  Sorry, not my intent to drag anyone else in to this. hah..Ā  I know I got a tad randy in my response to being called sickening, lol.Ā  But - I really thought I was somewhat innocently stating my opinion and experiences.Ā  Their backlog of banned VNs is quite long - it'll be interesting to see how they "fix" some of those.

BTW - I use Origin, and it is not even close to as intrusive as Steam - the binaries are the same ones you get from a boxed product - not at all true for Steam... the list of diffs is long.Ā  But - I'm not interested enough - folks will doĀ  what they want, which is just fine.Ā  There used to be a religious thing going on twixt PC and Mac zealots... I hadn't realized that it had crossed over to ... game distribution, heh.Ā  I'm wary of any ET that wants to phone home every time it gets a tick of the clock - know what I mean?

Ā 

:-)Ā  Thanks SW for clarifying what I'd naively thought obvious.

Cheers, Sir.

On 9/13/2018 at 3:13 PM, garine said:

Indeed it does not. My report was kinda buried under all that stupid talk about Steam though, gj ppl. :ren:

My bad, my bad - humble apologies. Ā  So - did you get the rest of the demosaic and whatnot all working properly anyway?Ā Ā  I thought it was pretty cool of HopelessHiro to dig until he got those working - it'd be a shame if slight variances in config or something broke them.
I _bet_ it wouldn't be that difficult to port the band-aid removal... hmmmmmmm..Ā  I haven't seen the band-aid'd version - I was assuming that it's just like the Bathhouse scenes, with towels removed. It's a handful of scenes, but only a few of them, iirc, would even show the "band-aid area".Ā  Let me know - I've been looking at the work that these patches entailed (but, clearly I don't have that "other" version, lol..).Ā  If it's worth it - I'll go over what HH did for the Steam patch, see what a band-aid removal would entail.

This VN - I've been working on a backlog for like, a year - but this Maitetsu - once I got used to it (the Freemote animations) it is probably the best looking VN I've ever seen.Ā  Really beautiful game - and the MC is actually decent, ahem, except when he's not, heh.

HoplessHiro,Ā My friend, I checked the exact working capacity of the patch on the Japanese version of the game. The result is negative. The patch does not work, I only used your patch on the original game (Japanese). Is it possible to somehow run a patch on it?
I apologize in advance that I could not check at once for sure.
Deleted files .sig

Spoiler

BvBay.png

BvBcP.png

BvBe4.png

Ā 

Edited by Ristarchik
Š’стŠ°Š²ŠøŠ» сŠŗрŠøŠ½ŃˆŠ¾Ń‚Ń‹. One with dice.

On 9/13/2018 at 4:33 PM, ThugShiro said:

bandaid removal patch doesn't work on the steam versionĀ MdxwpAP.gif

Ā 

On 9/14/2018 at 12:13 AM, garine said:

Indeed it does not. My report was kinda buried under all that stupid talk about Steam though, gj ppl. :ren:

sry for my late answer, had much stuff to do.

Working on that patch too.

Ā 

On 9/15/2018 at 5:48 PM, garine said:

I'm almost done with the game (I'm at Reina's route). And, well, there was only one scene with band-aids in the common route so it didn't matter that much. The crashing was much more annoying.

If you can send me screenshots on which parts do you get crashing?... I had few crashes in the FAKKU version too, but I don't think is cause of the patches.

Ā 

On 9/15/2018 at 11:30 PM, Ristarchik said:

HoplessHiro,Ā My friend, I checked the exact working capacity of the patch on the Japanese version of the game. The result is negative. The patch does not work, I only used your patch on the original game (Japanese). Is it possible to somehow run a patch on it?
I apologize in advance that I could not check at once for sure.
Deleted files .sig

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

BvBay.png

BvBcP.png

BvBe4.png

Ā 

The First problem is you don't have a patch.xp3 file, so you have to rename the patch2.xp3 to patch.xp3.

Second problem is, it still won't work because I have to use the same encryption as the Japanese game, in other words. I have to have the Japanese game and recreate a patch for the japanese version. That's why we have 2 Versions of patches ( steam and Fakku ). If you want the problem be resolved you can send me a PM.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

On 20. 9. 2018 at 3:15 PM, HoplessHiro said:

If you can send me screenshots on which parts do you get crashing?... I had few crashes in the FAKKU version too, but I don't think is cause of the patches.

It usually had pretty random message but it ALWAYS started with text glitching out. I already finished the game so...don't care anymore :meguface: Also I didn't test if it's crashing without the restoration patch.

Edited by garine

14 hours ago, GuyInDogSuit said:

Still looking for a CG gallery of this. I enjoyed the story and all, but really like the art. Can't seem to figure out what to do with the PSB files.

I saw someone uploaded it (the censored one, I think) in exhentai (not sure if it's in e-hentai though as it contains loli contents)

Edited by christantoan
Add clarification

3 hours ago, janevn said:

Complete fakku patch needs premium to download, is anyone able to reupload it?

Ā 

Spoiler

Ā 

What are you talking about?Ā FAKKU hasn't released any patches recently, you had to download the entire game again to get the fixes they made, there isn't any separate download and it wouldn't require premium.

Just checked the FAKKU website, there are no separate patches and you do not need to have premium to download a game you purchased.Ā  Premium is completely optional and has no effect on visual novels, the only thing premium does is give you a 10% discount on purchases.

I'm actually wondering if you're referring to the patch that is related to this thread which I can say for certain they never needed premium to download either.

Ā 

Never mind, looks like the file host the OP is using is now requiring you to have premium in order to download, I doubt that was intentional, @HoplessHiroĀ you might want to fix this sooner than later.Ā  Now I see, it's requiring premium because the free use periodĀ has expired.Ā  My guess isĀ the other downloads have expired as well.

Ā 

I'll provide a OneDrive link with read only access (allowing you to download it only) once it finishes uploading to my OneDrive.

@janevn Here is the OneDrive link to the same file, it is virus free (just scanned it with Windows Defender on Windows 10, no threats found) just so you know this is a direct download and clicking on the following link will start downloading the 7z file instantly:Ā https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ahu1U0RbQuKJgqomlOnBiyrlsjaJWg

Edited by Shaun

56 minutes ago, Idescrany said:

Why does my install show both Japanese and English for the dialog?

That's an option in the English release by Sekai Project. You can choose in the settings to have subtitles or just plain text, and you can switch them around too.

6 hours ago, marcus-beta said:

no, free user can download but more slow

All of the downloads have expired thus you do need premium to download them.

For those wanting the patch use my OneDrive link, the patch is only for the FAKKU version.

On 9/26/2018 at 10:42 PM, Shaun said:

Here is the OneDrive link to the same file, it is virus free (just scanned it with Windows Defender on Windows 10, no threats found) just so you know this is a direct download and clicking on the following link will start downloading the 7z file instantly:Ā https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ahu1U0RbQuKJgqomlOnBiyrlsjaJWg

Ā 

Edited by Shaun