MAITETSU 18+ DEMOSAIC STEAM-FAKKU PATCH [COMPLETE]

Last run?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Should I decensor Maitetsu:Last Run?

• Even if there is no english translation of the new scenes, just do it fast! [ LOW QUALITY decensoring, NO ENGLISH script ]
    • Wait for someone to announce the translation of the whole game [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with HIGH QUALITY ENGLISH script ]
    • MT the whole thing and do the decensoring slowly [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with LOW QUALITY ENGLISH MT script ]
    • Don't bother I wont play the game at all, or at least I am going to use AGHT or similar and I can't wait for you to make a decensor patch I am used to the censored pixels [ NOTHING at all ]

30 minutes ago, mazlboy said:

In case of the nude with pubic hair patch, how would it be? I think in all girls would be strange spesially for the really loli girls like Reina (Just imagine it, a petite girl whit pubic hair) My opinion would be only Makura, Kisaki, Paulette and maybe Hibiki?
Lastly, it will be implemented in the bandaid patch as well?

Yeah i will have that in mind :)... For the bandaid that would be an option too.

9 hours ago, aprilia1k said:

Honestly, I'd opt for an "invisible" option...  dicks be ugly man, fact.  if it's got to be seen, don't make it absurdly large like yer fisting a girl and... well - opinion is just opinion, but I just prefer the major eye-catcher to be the girl's nice parts, and not the guy's ...  definitely,well - imho.

Happy to have no dicks too.

3 hours ago, molitar said:

Ok question.  Since the 1.3 fix patch for the Fakku version is patch.xp3 and this uncensored patch is patch2.xp3 and the remove bandaid patch is patch.xp3 will it work ok just to rename the bandaid patch to patch3.xp3 or will it cause problems?

if you use the bandaid removal patch you don't need Heliosaurus patch it. Use either Heliosaurus patch with bandaid or use Bandaid removal patch. Don't need both.

17 hours ago, aprilia1k said:

I liked 3 better by far, so HH - you're not alone.

2 is too bright, and also somewhat crude in  a way (crude drawing I mean... not anything about morality lol)
Perhaps people want more realism added to 3?...

Honestly, I'd opt for an "invisible" option...  dicks be ugly man, fact.  if it's got to be seen, don't make it absurdly large like yer fisting a girl and... well - opinion is just opinion, but I just prefer the major eye-catcher to be the girl's nice parts, and not the guy's ...  definitely,well - imho.

7 hours ago, ittaku said:

Happy to have no dicks too.

Maybe transparent dicks? as no dicks would be a little weird in most scenes.

I won't be touching the mods though (I don't see a point in even making them), it would be pointless since I've already finished reading it a long time ago well before the Demosaic patch was even halfway done (I'm a fast reader).

I really hope what you're doing won't land you in hot water with the devs of the visual novel or even the publisher, I don't recommend doing anymore than the Demosaic patch, the mods might get you in trouble.

Edited by Shaun

8 hours ago, HoplessHiro said:

Well, this is a quick dirty edit. Because in Emote they use the dick to hide the background. So I improvised and added womans parts where there weren't any.

warning1.jpg

Hide contents

Makuratest.gif

Gotcha! That looks pretty awesome. My vote goes to that option instead of nr 1, 2 or 3.

But why not make this a separate mod as well? As long as everything is optional, people could just pick there favorite (the current version or the transparant version).

1 hour ago, Shaun said:

I really hope what you're doing won't land you in hot water with the devs of the visual novel or even the publisher, I don't recommend doing anymore than the Demosaic patch, the mods might get you in trouble.

I doubt it will happen, the original Maitetsu that has been sold by Fakku is a big disappointment because they censored a lot of the game content (which on the Japan version was allowed) and many of Fakku's costumers refunded the game because of that.

Heliosaurus 18+restoration patch is the reason for many people to keep the game they bought and with addition of the demosaic patch and many more of fan made mods may lead to the increasing of the game purchases. I didn't see the reason why the devs and publishers would think that the fan made mods (which is optional whether you want to use it or not) would be a problem while it may increasing their product sales.

2 hours ago, Shaun said:

I won't be touching the mods though (I don't see a point in even making them), it would be pointless since I've already finished reading it a long time ago well before the Demosaic patch was even halfway done (I'm a fast reader).

Well... I know it doesnt make sense to make the mods. You could say the same to an author who makes new skins for weapons in a normal video game. Why does he do it then?  Fun? Either way its a selfish thing, like the demosaic patch was. If no one ever made mods for VN why not try it.... As for trouble dont know if it would be a bigger trouble then the demosaic patch itself, isnt it more the same heat? Its not that the mods are going to make a kid friendly game into an adult one ( which it already was in the first place, well if you use the 18+ which is needed to for this patch to work ). Thats why i am trying to link to official sites and shops as much as possible. But we will see it... If you are worried that i am too much focusing on this game were I should already move to other games. Dont worry i am looking for another game. Its just i still need to improve a little more and polish this game. Its not that i am going to make all of these mods. Thats why i did a poll. But we will see.

14 minutes ago, arism99 said:

about Special Extra patch, should i buy premium acc to download the files?

Expired? No no plz don't buy premium acc. Gonna fix it.

PS.

Fixed. Download: Maitetsu 18+ Restoration & Bandaid Removal Patch.7z

Sry for the carelessness. Soon gonna change the host for all files.

Edited by HoplessHiro

1 hour ago, HoplessHiro said:

Expired? No no plz don't buy premium acc. Gonna fix it.

PS.

Fixed. Download: Maitetsu 18+ Restoration & Bandaid Removal Patch.7z

Sry for the carelessness. Soon gonna change the host for all files.

Woah, didn't expext to replied quickly, 
Thank you for reupload!

Edited by arism99

1 hour ago, arism99 said:

Woah, didn't expext to replied quickly, 
Thank you for reupload!

Thanks to today's technology I am watching this post 24/7. And reply as fast I can. The mod itself gained much popularity how much it can, since is it an *underground* project. And I am thankful for it. Even If am a noob artist the community accepted it. So there be surely more projects coming. But I want to be sure that the next demosaic project makes "sense" so it has a good platform ( * there is an english translation * ) , and with my drawing style, the demosaic isn't too much off from the authors original style.

Edited by HoplessHiro