MAITETSU 18+ DEMOSAIC STEAM-FAKKU PATCH [COMPLETE]

Last run?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Should I decensor Maitetsu:Last Run?

• Even if there is no english translation of the new scenes, just do it fast! [ LOW QUALITY decensoring, NO ENGLISH script ]
    • Wait for someone to announce the translation of the whole game [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with HIGH QUALITY ENGLISH script ]
    • MT the whole thing and do the decensoring slowly [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with LOW QUALITY ENGLISH MT script ]
    • Don't bother I wont play the game at all, or at least I am going to use AGHT or similar and I can't wait for you to make a decensor patch I am used to the censored pixels [ NOTHING at all ]

7 hours ago, knightnightmare said:

No. 2 would be my pick. 

Then you are in luck because number 2. is the most used one.

6 hours ago, SoulP said:

Yeah, 2 is the better one. 3 feel wrong, 1 is ok though 2 is miles better

Feel wrong, is it the color? or because it has less detail then 2? The first version will be gone and maybe use the mixture of 2 and 3.

1 hour ago, mazlboy said:

I prefer a mixture of 2 and 3. Shape and brightness (slightly less bright) and urethra of 3 and textures (blood veins) of 2. If there is an option of choise pubic hair or not for men and girls is even better.

Thanks for a more detail comment. It really helps. Well, don't know why I like the third most, but yeah I agree that maybe more detail should be put in the third.

PS.

I think i need a second pair of eyes haha. So if someone/or everyone is playing the game, and has time, you can write me on this forum or you can send an PM, which scene you think needs redrawing, and like mazlboy, give a little description why you don't like it. It would really help for further bug fixing and polishing.

And please be honest, can't improve my skills if everything is perfect :)

Edited by HoplessHiro

10 hours ago, marcus-beta said:

Okay, I do this to help you.
https://megaupload.nz/NcLb89gcb5/Maitetsu_Steam_External_Patch.rar
When you apply this patch the folder "Patch" will act like a patch.xp3, just put your patched files inside this directory and the game will read it.

When I use it this way it just gives me the error:

error.jpg

Even if there are no files in the patch folder

This is the steam version rigth?... well strange, I will restore my instalation and try the apply the patch again.

--edit
Yes, everything working here...

--edit 2
We can't do a proper talk here, if you don't found the problem of this (I don't think is my fault) anyway,
Add-me on discord: Marcus André#0956

Edited by marcus-beta

demosaicsteam.jpg

update.jpg

08/30 - COMPLETE STEAM PATCH released! Mosaic removed from all scenes in STEAM FINALLY!!!!

requim.jpg

1. Original STEAM game:

maitetsu_steamlogo.jpg

2. Fakku's 18+ steam patch

fakkupatch.jpg

3. Heliosaurus Steam Restoration Patch:

instalation.jpg

1. Just extract the file patch2.xp3 from the Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Steam Patch - v0.9a.7z file in the main Maitetsu Steam folder

2. Run the game normally

download.jpg

COMPLETE STEAM PATCH

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Steam Patch - v0.9a.7z

credits.png

BIG THANKS TO marcus-beta - with his tremendous help he found out the problem and fixed it, without him there wouldn't be a steam patch!

Edited by HoplessHiro

2 hours ago, HoplessHiro said:

08/30 - COMPLETE STEAM PATCH released! Mosaic removed from all scenes in STEAM FINALLY!!!!

Your work is much appreciated as always but I'm baffled as to why anyone who's interested in the H scenes would have bought the steam version in the first place? It was only about 5 bucks more for H.

19 minutes ago, ittaku said:

Your work is much appreciated as always but I'm baffled as to why anyone who's interested in the H scenes would have bought the steam version in the first place? It was only about 5 bucks more for H.

Maybe someone didn't know there was a complete Fakku edition  and bought just the steam version. Later they found out when it was already too late :) and don't want to pay again for a whole game.

But either way that knowledge will benefit for other steam VN projects!

PS.

And in the pool at least 20% are using Steam.

But I think overall there are more All Ages Steam users playing the game without using the Fakku patch.

So in a way maybe this would be another push to bring them to the darsk side :)

At least one user if comes like this to this forum and buys the fakku patch, is still a WIN for the steam patch! 

352afd75-fcb3-4037-ba4a-fbbad1390ea1.png

Edited by HoplessHiro

5 minutes ago, HoplessHiro said:

Maybe someone didn't know there was a complete Fakku edition  and bought just the steam version. Later they found out when it was already too late :) and don't want to pay again for a whole game.

Unlikely since you can just buy the DLC from Fakku to upgrade a Steam version to a fappu version.

20 minutes ago, HoplessHiro said:

Ah, sry, maybe wasn't clear enough. Overall didn't know that the Fakku website exists. Because on the steam webpage isn't mentioned a 18+ patch.

Given the hype surrounding this paedo loli VN release, I'd be very surprised to learn that anyone found out about it from steam only...

28 minutes ago, ittaku said:

Given the hype surrounding this paedo loli VN release, I'd be very surprised to learn that anyone found out about it from steam only...

Thats true. But like i said. The knowledge is there and is always good to have an option. And i promised to make an steam patch. :)

Ps.

I added a new pool with multiple choices which gives me feedback for what would you like to see in the near future.

PS2.

Err... can some mods or admins check if that in the Poll is correct that already "51 members have voted" in just a couple of minutes ? Or is there some bug and somehow the votes from the old poll copied to the new poll?

Edited by HoplessHiro

On 8/28/2018 at 3:53 AM, HoplessHiro said:

Then you are in luck because number 2. is the most used one.

Feel wrong, is it the color? or because it has less detail then 2? The first version will be gone and maybe use the mixture of 2 and 3.

Thanks for a more detail comment. It really helps. Well, don't know why I like the third most, but yeah I agree that maybe more detail should be put in the third.

PS.

I think i need a second pair of eyes haha. So if someone/or everyone is playing the game, and has time, you can write me on this forum or you can send an PM, which scene you think needs redrawing, and like mazlboy, give a little description why you don't like it. It would really help for further bug fixing and polishing.

And please be honest, can't improve my skills if everything is perfect :)

I liked 3 better by far, so HH - you're not alone.

2 is too bright, and also somewhat crude in  a way (crude drawing I mean... not anything about morality lol)
Perhaps people want more realism added to 3?...

Honestly, I'd opt for an "invisible" option...  dicks be ugly man, fact.  if it's got to be seen, don't make it absurdly large like yer fisting a girl and... well - opinion is just opinion, but I just prefer the major eye-catcher to be the girl's nice parts, and not the guy's ...  definitely,well - imho.

In case of the nude with pubic hair patch, how would it be? I think in all girls would be strange spesially for the really loli girls like Reina (Just imagine it, a petite girl whit pubic hair) My opinion would be only Makura, Kisaki, Paulette and maybe Hibiki?
Lastly, it will be implemented in the bandaid patch as well?