MAITETSU 18+ DEMOSAIC STEAM-FAKKU PATCH [COMPLETE]

Last run?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Should I decensor Maitetsu:Last Run?

• Even if there is no english translation of the new scenes, just do it fast! [ LOW QUALITY decensoring, NO ENGLISH script ]
    • Wait for someone to announce the translation of the whole game [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with HIGH QUALITY ENGLISH script ]
    • MT the whole thing and do the decensoring slowly [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with LOW QUALITY ENGLISH MT script ]
    • Don't bother I wont play the game at all, or at least I am going to use AGHT or similar and I can't wait for you to make a decensor patch I am used to the censored pixels [ NOTHING at all ]

29 minutes ago, knightnightmare said:

This patch only works with FAKKU version currently, so if you want to use the demosaic patch you will need to purchase that version of the game. 

I'm pretty sure the patch that restores the content the Lose cut will work either version, but someone can correct me if I'm wrong. 

Do I also need to have the 18+ FAKKU patch with the game or is this a patch standalone from the FAKKU one?

Edited by NazarOps

1 minute ago, Ristarchik said:

Will additional content be added?

Well, not what you expect but here and there will be adding modifications in the polishing phase can't tell for sure when it is going to be done. You are going to have options (outside the game... for inside the game don't know how to make it possible ) through an install wizard. It will be mostly minor modifications like alternative clothing options, nothing major!, maybe (but just maybe) pubic hair off/on, i still need to learn how to draw hair.

So for example:

"Makura, why  are you walking around in a micro bikini, lol!"

makura_bikini.jpg

18 minutes ago, HoplessHiro said:

Well, not what you expect but here and there will be adding modifications in the polishing phase can't tell for sure when it is going to be done. You are going to have options (outside the game... for inside the game don't know how to make it possible ) through an install wizard. It will be mostly minor modifications like alternative clothing options, nothing major!, maybe (but just maybe) pubic hair off/on, i still need to learn how to draw hair.

So for example:

makura_bikini.jpg

That's awesome! I can't wait to see cute things on Hachiroku, please :D

1 hour ago, HoplessHiro said:

So for example:

Will you make naked patch? (Similar to Fureraba and Imouto Paradise, when all sprites is naked entire game).

makura_new.jpg

update.jpg

08/26 - Makura's new hscene released!

Just extract patch3.xp3 from the 7.z directly in the game folder, overwrite the old patch3.xp3 ( if it exists ).

Patch3.xp3 is a separate patch until it's completed.  You still need the FULL Main Heroines + Loli Side Chars + Kisaki (Hachi, Hibiki, Paulette, Reina, Fukami, Nagi and Kisaki, named patch2.xp3) + the restoration patch ( bandaids removal or heliosaurus restoration, named patch.xp3 )

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - Makura v0.2.7z

congratulations.jpg

update.jpg

08/27 - COMPLETE PATCH released! Mosaic removed from all scenes!

!! COMPLETE PATCH !!

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - v0.9a.7z

Installation guide:

- if you have downloaded the daily patch - patch3.xp3 just manually delete it ( you don't need it anymore because its already inside the Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - v0.9a.7z )

Q: "Why V0.9a? When it's complete"

A: "The v1.0 slot is reserved for the install wizard with additional content/mods/etc, and the 'a' in '(v0.9) a' stands for alpha, because the patch stills needs polishing, like redrawing the first released scenes"

Want to support the project?

kofi2.png?v=0

Edited by HoplessHiro

So why the patch needs polishing/redrawing. I know that the first released scenes were made in poor quality, really rushed it just to see if it is possible to make a patch. Knowing that it always can be better but these first scenes are really bad quality, just when comparing the new and old you can really tell the difference in quality or improvement in the new versions. I will mostly focusing on the first released and slowly getting to the latest which don't require much attention.

Here is an example of man's genitalia for comparison - mostly on that I will be focusing.

warning1.jpg

Spoiler

compareP.jpg

So my main mission would be converting all the V1 genitalia to V3, and as for V2, maybe all or just as much as possible.

Question for everyone:

What do you think? Which version do you prefer?

Edited by HoplessHiro

2 hours ago, HoplessHiro said:

So why the patch needs polishing/redrawing. I know that the first released scenes were made in poor quality, really rushed it just to see if it is possible to make a patch. Knowing that it always can be better but these first scenes are really bad quality, just when comparing the new and old you can really tell the difference in quality or improvement in the new versions. I will mostly focusing on the first released and slowly getting to the latest which don't require much attention.

Here is an example of man's genitalia for comparison - mostly on that I will be focusing.

warning1.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

compareP.jpg

So my main mission would be converting all the V1 genitalia to V3, and as for V2, maybe all or just as much as possible.

Question for everyone:

What do you think? Which version do you prefer?

No. 2 would be my pick.