MAITETSU 18+ DEMOSAIC STEAM-FAKKU PATCH [COMPLETE]

Last run?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Should I decensor Maitetsu:Last Run?

• Even if there is no english translation of the new scenes, just do it fast! [ LOW QUALITY decensoring, NO ENGLISH script ]
    • Wait for someone to announce the translation of the whole game [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with HIGH QUALITY ENGLISH script ]
    • MT the whole thing and do the decensoring slowly [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with LOW QUALITY ENGLISH MT script ]
    • Don't bother I wont play the game at all, or at least I am going to use AGHT or similar and I can't wait for you to make a decensor patch I am used to the censored pixels [ NOTHING at all ]

Thanks for all your work on this HoplessHiro, it is really appreciated!

6 hours ago, Ristarchik said:

I meant this extra content. http://dlsoft.dmm.co.jp/serial/bmnt_0005/ And about the original Japanese, you need to check it out more precisely. On the preview of censorship remains.

A better link: http://dlsoft.dmm.co.jp/detail/bmnt_0005/

The English release comes with those scenes included already so the decensor should include all of them once it is complete.

Edited by M.I.X

5 minutes ago, M.I.X said:

The English release comes with those scenes included already so the decensor should include all of them once it is complete.

None of these links will work outside of Japan. All the extra scenes are included already in the Fakku release, and @HoplessHiro has already decensored them.

6 hours ago, Ristarchik said:

I meant this extra content. http://dlsoft.dmm.co.jp/serial/bmnt_0005/ And about the original Japanese, you need to check it out more precisely. On the preview of censorship remains.

Do you mean the thumbnails when you slide? That i didnt touch. Maybe i am going to fix for the final release.

4 minutes ago, M.I.X said:

Can confirm what Mix says. Everything is included in english release. Had gone scene by scene there isnt any missing content which needs fixing.

10 hours ago, mazlboy said:

Corona Blossom trilogy

Only first one is censored.

11 hours ago, HoplessHiro said:

Ps . If someone has an good idea for a game and at least fills the first 3 points. Plz do tell, and I will look into the game.... as everybody could tell i would gladly take monobeno but it already fails at the second point... cant promise, maybe someday i would just make the decensor patch and force you to use the google translator haha. But I think most of you already did it and i dont think you would just go through the entire game again with bad translations just for some demosaic cg...or?...

Nekopara? I've always thought that the Sayori art is a wasted potential with all this censorship.

14 hours ago, mazlboy said:

Clover Days may be an option but I dont know whats going on with that game

Clover days plus would be an AWESOME choice for an emote decensoring since it is one of the most fapworthy kamige ever... However after I translated the whole thing, the only remaining active member of the team took it into hibernation mode waiting indefinitely for him to TLC and edit it. Sigh.

16 hours ago, mazlboy said:

Clover Days may be an option but I dont know whats going on with that game, other my be the Corona Blossom trilogy.

By the way, thanks for your excellent work.

6 hours ago, ShinRaikdou said:

Is Corona an emote engine game? Well It would be on high on my list just because the first isn't censored and I could look from the other two how it should be like, like a dirty copy cat <_<  , lol

But it is a steam release and I don't know how to edit Steam files. Still having problem with Maitetsu's steam version, cant look into it until the final  version of demosaic patch.

6 hours ago, ShinRaikdou said:

Nekopara? I've always thought that the Sayori art is a wasted potential with all this censorship.

5 hours ago, Hardwon said:

Agree with Nekopara series for the next demosaic project :Chocola:, plus the game has a similar game play like Maitetsu :maple:

It is an Emote Engine Game +, Full in English +, Motivation + ( It looks promising but didn't played it myself , but I feel It is a great game hehe ), No other team took the project  +,  BUT it is a Steam release T_T, still don't know how to edit the steam files without breaking the whole game.... Plz if you know someone that Translated a Steam game ( which I think is impossible because all steam games are in english, lol ), or heavy edit the files in steam without breaking the game ( heliosaurus steam patch did a little editing and didn't break the TOS, but heliosaurus tried the same with my demosaic patch and broke the game black screen and etc, but cant annoy him right now to check further), I would gladly take this project

2 hours ago, ittaku said:

Clover days plus would be an AWESOME choice for an emote decensoring since it is one of the most fapworthy kamige ever... However after I translated the whole thing, the only remaining active member of the team took it into hibernation mode waiting indefinitely for him to TLC and edit it. Sigh.

As for now, Clover days plus seems the winner. It got all the + from Nekopara and it isn't a steam release. And it seems the translation is at the end. If no other artist took the decensoring I would gladly take it as the next project.

3 hours ago, VonKlaus said:

If You like RPG

Kamidori Alchemy Meister/Bunny Black

I love RPGs, just looked at the art it looks great. But for now I would skip any non E-mote engine game. I mean I am playing it safe. I am still learning at drawing and in emote it is a little bit easier to edit because you don't have to redraw cum and fluids because in emote everything is like an 'texture' or parts of an image. In emote they just censor the genitals, you have to redraw only that part. So it is a little bit easier. As I see in Bunny Black they censor everything inside and outside the genitals but in Kamidori  the fluids are intact... So as for know I think I would go first with Kamidori ( when I gain much XP ) then maybe Bunny Black.... Can't promise but I will have on my mind, cause the plan is: "every english translated game should be without mosaics" :)

Well... As a next project I really think nekopara will be good to see without mosaic, it uses the e-mote but not for the h-scene
The nekopara in h-scene contains pre-rendered videos in AMV format, it will be a problem to remove the mosaic from each frame ...
One scene has... 100 pictures? I have no idea, I do not remember...
(This in nekopara vol.1 but not in all volumes use the AMV Format)
So, although beautiful, I do not think nekopara feasible.
And there is another important factor, who remembers the old Imouto Works?
If you do not remember, well ... basically it was a group that worked creating unc patch for English visual novels in the steam, but after they tried to create a patch for the nekopara version steam and karakara, sekai overthrew the group and today it does not exist anymore, so be very careful not to irritate these children.

If you want to do the nekopara unc despite the drawbacks, then:
- Do it secretly, a project underneath the reels only revalued when released, there is no way to remove content from the internet once posted, so usually takedown is done before launch.
-If you need help modifying the Nekopara files, come to me.

Well, that's it ... it would be great to have nekopara without censorship but unfortunately there are many problems if you want to deal with it or it's not up to you to decide.

Tip:
Try to do a patch to games where they are not officially located.

Others games:
Well ... I do not know much what to recommend because I read a few VNs, and also do not know what your taste for visual novel is.

@HoplessHiro

Edited by marcus-beta

@HoplessHiro The 18+(with mosaic) ver. of Nekopara series are available at Denpasoft, the one on Steam are the all ages one. It is a same case as Maitetsu 18+ ver are available at Fakku and Steam has the all age one.

So i think the limitation to edit the Steam file problem wouldn't be exist for the game that bought from Denpasoft.

33 minutes ago, ShinRaikdou said:

I think it is not only on Steam. Denpasoft has drm free versions.

https://denpasoft.com/search?q=nekopara

And dlsite

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE144678

Great thanks. Will look into it.

13 minutes ago, marcus-beta said:

Well... As a next project I really think nekopara will be good to see without mosaic, it uses the e-mote but not for the h-scene
The nekopara in h-scene contains pre-rendered videos in AMV format, it will be a problem to remove the moisaco from each frame ...
One scene has... 100 pictures? I have no idea, I do not remember...
(This in nekopara vol.1 but not in all volumes use the AMV Format)
So, although beautiful, I do not think nekopara feasible.
And there is another important factor, who remembers the old Imouto Works?
If you do not remember, well ... basically it was a group that worked creating unc patch for English visual novels in the steam, but after they tried to create a patch for the nekopara version steam and karakara, sekai overthrew the group and today it does not exist anymore, so be very careful not to irritate these children.

If you want to do the nekopara unc despite the drawbacks, then:
- Do it secretly, a project underneath the reels only revalued when released, there is no way to remove content from the internet once posted, so usually takedown is done before launch.
-If you need help modifying the Nekopara files, come to me.

Well, that's it ... it would be great to have nekopara without censorship but unfortunately there are many problems if you want to deal with it or it's not up to you to decide.

Tip:
Try to do a patch to games where they are not officially located.

Others games:
Well ... I do not know much what to recommend because I read a few VNs, and also do not know what your taste for visual novel is.

@HoplessHiro

Uhhh yeah... the AMV seems a big drawback ... As for the Imouto Works fiasco, if I am right ( based the story on this webpage https://archive.is/Z9sp1#selection-20.0-27.8,) I think the problem was that Imouto Works put content that didn't exist in a steam game so in a way was taking content from other sources and placing them on a Steam game that shouldn't be there. And there was already a Nekopara 18+ patch from denpasoft ( or at least they were working on it at that time ), and they gave to steam the 18+ version without the official patch which the same company makes money of it. So the patch itself contains foreign property which the authors don't have the rights for it and with combinations with steam, you get jackpot.

So for us, we would only edit which exists already... so nothing new added. Like a mod.... For example, lets go to Bethesda games. Bethesda doesn't have problems if you edit the existing content and modify it around. But if you literally take files  from one game example fallout 3, and put it in a zip as a mod and release it as resource file for example fallout 4, that's were the problem is. Or maybe either way, Sekai doesn't allow at all messing with their games.... So we will see what will happen with the Maitetsu patches...

But I know a similar story with english translations can't remember the names ( it doesn't involve steam ), if someone remember do tell.  I think it was Lilith Games studio and the Taimanin Asagi series ( and other series ).One guy translated many games from the same studio, and literally gave promotions to buying the japanese games from dlsite and others and to use his free english patch, but got a takedown from the that same studio which promote his game ( but today we know that Lilith games are sending warning to which ever site which hosts CGs from their games )...

For the Maitetsu we are hiding behind the Fakku release and for steam behind the fakku patch, which the content is there but only modified, well maybe the restoration patch does a little bit more hehe, put not too much, so don't bring to much attention to it... lol

I plan to release an more legal patch which cannot be installed without the full game from Fakku. And most scenes are going to be remade.

As for Nekopara if that story is true, I don't want to involve this community. But don't want to go into much detail until I research more the AMV ( maybe it is a pain to edit ). So at the moment Clover days for the win at the moment....

8 minutes ago, Hardwon said:

@HoplessHiro The 18+(with mosaic) ver. of Nekopara series are available at Denpasoft, the one on Steam are the all ages one. It is a same case as Maitetsu 18+ ver are available at Fakku and Steam has the all age one.

So i think the limitation to edit the Steam file problem wouldn't be exist for the game that bought from Denpasoft.

Denpasoft seems it would be ok. But should look more into the AMV thing.

20 hours ago, HoplessHiro said:

Вы имеете в виду миниатюры при слайде? Это я не трогал. Возможно, я исправлю окончательный выпуск.

That's exactly what interested him, thanks for the clarification.
And about the additional content, everything is clear, we will wait.

10 hours ago, HoplessHiro said:

As for now, Clover days plus seems the winner. It got all the + from Nekopara and it isn't a steam release. And it seems the translation is at the end. If no other artist took the decensoring I would gladly take it as the next project.

Could you possibly make me like you any more ? CD+ is my all time favourite Moe/Charage and I regularly go back to um 'relive scenes.' You would be most welcome to decensor though I'll be much more critical checking every scene very carefully :D

kisaki_NOMOSAIC.jpg

update.jpg

08/24  - Kisaki's ROUTE COMPLETED !!!

FULL PATCH

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - FULL Main Heroines + Loli Side Chars + Kisaki.7z

Installation guide:

- if you have downloaded the daily patch - patch3.xp3 just manually delete it ( you don't need it anymore because its already inside the FULL Three Main Heroines patch. )

Incremental update

- no incremental update - because deltax with 7z made a bigger sized file then the FULL PATCH, it didn't make sense to make one.

Want to support the project?

kofi2.png?v=0

Edited by HoplessHiro

makura_new.jpg

update.jpg

08/25 - Makura's new hscene released!

Just extract patch3.xp3 from the 7.z directly in the game folder, overwrite the old patch3.xp3 ( if it exists ).

Patch3.xp3 is a separate patch until it's completed.  You still need the FULL Main Heroines + Loli Side Chars (Hachi, Hibiki, Paulette, Reina, Fukami and, named patch2.xp3) + the restoration patch ( bandaids removal or heliosaurus restoration, named patch.xp3 )

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - Makura v0.1.7z

kofi2.png?v=0

57 minutes ago, HoplessHiro said:

makura_new.jpg

update.jpg

08/25 - Makura's new hscene released!

Just extract patch3.xp3 from the 7.z directly in the game folder, overwrite the old patch3.xp3 ( if it exists ).

Patch3.xp3 is a separate patch until it's completed.  You still need the FULL Main Heroines + Loli Side Chars (Hachi, Hibiki, Paulette, Reina, Fukami and, named patch2.xp3) + the restoration patch ( bandaids removal or heliosaurus restoration, named patch.xp3 )

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - Makura v0.1.7z

kofi2.png?v=0

:thumbsup:

Guys, I've been keeping my eye on this game since July. I've first purchased it on Steam, but after finding out that the 18+ patch is broken I decided to refund the game. But now that there is a fan made uncensor patch, I was thinking of picking the game up again. I'm kind of a noob and idk which version I should buy and how is the demosaic patch? Are the scenes at least visible or does it need more work?

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, NazarOps said:

Guys, I've been keeping my eye on this game since July. I've first purchased it on Steam, but after finding out that the 18+ patch is broken I decided to refund the game. But now that there is a fan made uncensor patch, I was thinking of picking the game up again. I'm kind of a noob and idk which version I should buy and how is the demosaic patch? Are the scenes at least visible or does it need more work?

Thanks!

This patch only works with FAKKU version currently, so if you want to use the demosaic patch you will need to purchase that version of the game. 

I'm pretty sure the patch that restores the content the Lose cut will work either version, but someone can correct me if I'm wrong. 

Edited by knightnightmare
additional info