MAITETSU 18+ DEMOSAIC STEAM-FAKKU PATCH [COMPLETE]

Last run?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Should I decensor Maitetsu:Last Run?

• Even if there is no english translation of the new scenes, just do it fast! [ LOW QUALITY decensoring, NO ENGLISH script ]
    • Wait for someone to announce the translation of the whole game [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with HIGH QUALITY ENGLISH script ]
    • MT the whole thing and do the decensoring slowly [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with LOW QUALITY ENGLISH MT script ]
    • Don't bother I wont play the game at all, or at least I am going to use AGHT or similar and I can't wait for you to make a decensor patch I am used to the censored pixels [ NOTHING at all ]

Hi there, I felt that I had to post something here even if only to show my appreciation for all the work you've done so far (and so fast) with the demosaic patch, so really thank you.

That said, do you have any plans in doing so with Monobeno too once you finish with Maitetsu or any other project?

3 minutes ago, SunZhuge said:

Hi there, I felt that I had to post something here even if only to show my appreciation for all the work you've done so far (and so fast) with the demosaic patch, so really thank you.

That said, do you have any plans in doing so with Monobeno too once you finish with Maitetsu or any other project?

I was thinking that too... But as there isn't a complete translation patch for Monobeno it would be like working for a an empty platform. So if there is slight chance coming a full translation patch, you can bet there would be a demosaic too :).

For now I can't promising working on it for the japanese version with a google translation app, but you never know ...

paulette1complete.jpg

update.jpg

08/10  - PAULETTE's ROUTE COMPLETED !!!

FULL PATCH

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - FULL Three Main Heroines.7z

Installation guide:

- if you have downloaded the daily patch - patch3.xp3 just manually delete it ( you don't need it anymore because its already inside the FULL Three Main Heroines patch. )

Incremental update

- no incremental update - because deltax with 7z made a bigger sized file then the FULL PATCH, it didn't make sense to make one.

2 hours ago, HoplessHiro said:

paulette1complete.jpg

update.jpg

08/10  - PAULETTE's ROUTE COMPLETED !!!

FULL PATCH

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - FULL Three Main Heroines.7z

Installation guide:

- if you have downloaded the daily patch - patch3.xp3 just manually delete it ( you don't need it anymore because its already inside the FULL Three Main Heroines patch. )

Incremental update

- no incremental update - because deltax with 7z made a bigger sized file then the FULL PATCH, it didn't make sense to make one.

Thanks for the patch, it was great work. Gonna get the game soon 

reinarelease.jpg

update.jpg

08/11 - Reina's new hscene released!

Just extract patch3.xp3 from the 7.z directly in the game folder, overwrite the old patch3.xp3 ( if it exists ).

Patch3.xp3 is a separate patch until it's completed.  You still need the Full Main three heroines patch (Hachi, Hibiki and Paulette, named patch2.xp3) + the restoration patch ( bandaids removal or heliosaurus restoration, named patch.xp3 )

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - Reina v0.1.7z

Edited by HoplessHiro

Hello,

Made an account just to say thanks ~ Was really disappointed after purchasing the game and then realizing the whole issue with it, from the point where Fakku thought it was a mistake until the eventual discovery that the censored version was intended, so appreciate your work on the restoration patch (and its even more awesome you are removing the mosaics too >.< ). 

Edited by Pinja

Just now, Pinja said:

Hello,

Made an account just to say thanks ~ Was really disappointed after purchasing the game and then realizing the whole issue with it, from the point where Fakku thought it was a mistake until the eventual discovery that the censored version was intended, so appreciate your work on the restoration patch (and its even more awesome you are removing the mosaics too >.< ). 

Welcome to the forum, and thank you.

Heliosaurus is guilty of making the restoration patch :) , I just reduced the size of the restoration patch for the FAKKU's new version and made the band-aid free version.

Mosaics removing is all me :), but still couldn't do it without the talents Ulysses and number201724

reinarelease.jpg

update.jpg

08/12 - Reina's new hscene released!

Just extract patch3.xp3 from the 7.z directly in the game folder, overwrite the old patch3.xp3 ( if it exists ).

Patch3.xp3 is a separate patch until it's completed.  You still need the Full Main three heroines patch (Hachi, Hibiki and Paulette, named patch2.xp3) + the restoration patch ( bandaids removal or heliosaurus restoration, named patch.xp3 )

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - Reina v0.2.7z

6 hours ago, HoplessHiro said:

reinarelease.jpg

update.jpg

08/12 - Reina's new hscene released!

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - Reina v0.2.7z

Goosebumps, trembling, sweating. I dont know if im geting exited because i'm getting afraid or i'm getting afraid because i'm geting exited, you guys wath do you think it is?  :D

reinarelease.jpg

update.jpg

08/13 - Reina's new hscene released!

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - Reina v0.3.7z

Man, way to fast, I really apreciate your work. :)

By the way, I stopped playing since the bandaid patch, you see, I have the Steam version and dont know if is compatible with it, the thing is I wath to play from scratch with all patches are ready.

Edited by mazlboy
Just commenting