MAITETSU 18+ DEMOSAIC STEAM-FAKKU PATCH [COMPLETE]

Last run?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Should I decensor Maitetsu:Last Run?

• Even if there is no english translation of the new scenes, just do it fast! [ LOW QUALITY decensoring, NO ENGLISH script ]
    • Wait for someone to announce the translation of the whole game [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with HIGH QUALITY ENGLISH script ]
    • MT the whole thing and do the decensoring slowly [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with LOW QUALITY ENGLISH MT script ]
    • Don't bother I wont play the game at all, or at least I am going to use AGHT or similar and I can't wait for you to make a decensor patch I am used to the censored pixels [ NOTHING at all ]

1 minute ago, HoplessHiro said:

What If I said the poll represents an order/sequences of how I would do all characters :). Example: For now; Fukami or Reina will be first/Second., Kisaki 3., Makura and Nagi 4./5. ;)

The emphasis would still be on who is getting released first :P

Like someone else said, because this is a when and not if situation and because you work amazingly fast the poll is just a fun thing and only means a week or so of waiting.

PS: My order would be Fukami-Kisaki-Reina-Makura-Nagi ;)

1 minute ago, skrewball717 said:

The emphasis would still be on who is getting released first :P

Like someone else said, because this is a when and not if situation and because you work amazingly fast the poll is just a fun thing and only means a week or so of waiting.

PS: My order would be Fukami-Kisaki-Reina-Makura-Nagi ;)

Why so many ppl like Nagi the least. She is a very cheerful girl T_T.

paullete_Release.jpg

update.jpg

08/07 - Paulette's new hscene released!

Just extract patch3.xp3 from the 7.z directly in the game folder, overwrite the old patch3.xp3.

Patch3.xp3 is a separate patch until it's completed.  You still need the Full patch (hachi and hibiki, named patch2.xp3) + the restoration patch ( bandaids removal or heliosaurus restoration, named patch.xp3 )

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - Paulette v0.5.7z

5 hours ago, HoplessHiro said:

I actually wish I voted for Nagi instead (can't change my vote), I found her interesting as a character.  Granted it might be best to do Nagi and Fukami in the order they appear on the scene viewer, it would be rather weird to do Fukami first plus she has more scenes than Nagi.  I already viewed all of Nagi and Fukami's H-scenes.

FYI I already finished Maitetsu a couple of weeks ago or so (rated it a 10 on VNDB), I just haven't viewed all of the H-scenes yet also when you finish the Grand Route all H-scenes unlock.

I'm going wait until Paulette is completed before I download the patch.

Edited by Shaun

6 hours ago, HoplessHiro said:

We can't really read Nagi as unpopular based on this poll. For all we know she could be a close second for most voters meaning in theory she could be more popular than Reina if people could vote for two. Another factor to take into account is that the H scenes are somewhat nukige like. It's entirely possible that people like Nagi as a character and her route without thinking she has the ideal body for H scenes.

I'm more surprised that Fukami is as popular as she is while Makura seems to be unwanted. I would have predicted Makura to be more popular in H scenes than Fukami.

• Makura 2
  • Kisaki 4
  • Nagi 4
  • Fukami 10
  • Reina  10
Poll closed because of time limit. Reina and Fukami tie and Kisaki and Nagi tie.... I didnt vote because of fairness. I will respect the votes but I am not a miracle worker. Cant do two chars at the same time. So I use my special powers which grants me an extra vote! Muhaha. And now I can give two votes. So I give one vote to Reina and the other vote to Nagi!... so now the order stands :

1. Reina
2. Fukami
3. Nagi
4. Kisaki
5. Makura

So there will be no more polls, Well the list as it is works for me (And I suppose for others as well) Im fan of lolis (well , not quite, I was transformed since I played Majikoi S) so that means I like the others chars as well, in fact my fav character are Hachiroku and Makura just for their personalities. By the way, What was the other thing you wanted to ask besides that poll?

27 minutes ago, mazlboy said:

So there will be no more polls, Well the list as it is works for me (And I suppose for others as well) Im fan of lolis (well , not quite, I was transformed since I played Majikoi S) so that means I like the others chars as well, in fact my fav character are Hachiroku and Makura just for their personalities. By the way, What was the other thing you wanted to ask besides that poll?

Will be up next :)

paullete_Release.jpg

update.jpg

08/08 - Paulette's new hscene released!

Just extract patch3.xp3 from the 7.z directly in the game folder, overwrite the old patch3.xp3.

Patch3.xp3 is a separate patch until it's completed.  You still need the Full patch (hachi and hibiki, named patch2.xp3) + the restoration patch ( bandaids removal or heliosaurus restoration, named patch.xp3 )

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - Paulette v0.6.7z

PS.

Added a new poll. Nothing major. If you have time please answer it :).

Edited by HoplessHiro

6 hours ago, HoplessHiro said:

paullete_Release.jpg

update.jpg

08/08 - Paulette's new hscene released!

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - Paulette v0.6.7z

PS.

Added a new poll. Nothing major. If you have time please answer it :).

Full disclosure on the question of have I started playing. I am kinda waiting on this patch to be done, but I got a full plate of other stuff I'm working on as well right now. 

paullete_Release.jpg

update.jpg

08/09 - Paulette's new hscene released!

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - Paulette v0.7.7z

PS. Tomorrow we are going to celebrate Paulette's COMPLETE ROUTE!

Edited by HoplessHiro

Keep them coming, you're doing great work. Having saved quite a few H scenes thanks to these patches, and now looking at the English used in them, the translation is woeful during them. Not only are there bad choices for editing but there are some blatant errors that were never stamped out. It seems clear that they had someone else translate the H scenes as the standard is much lower than the main text translation. Oh well, I guess they think most people don't pay much attention to dialogue and text when there's hardcore sex on screen.

If someone knows a guy who knows how steam behaves and can make a workaround or has made already a steam patch/fix for a VN. Please do tell. Just tested for steam the patch. It really is bad. Blackscreens... steam has some strict drm. Checking how the fakku patch made a workaround steam drm.

4 hours ago, HoplessHiro said:

If someone knows a guy who knows how steam behaves and can make a workaround or has made already a steam patch/fix for a VN. Please do tell. Just tested for steam the patch. It really is bad. Blackscreens... steam has some strict drm. Checking how the fakku patch made a workaround steam drm.

What is the problem with the steam?

3 hours ago, marcus-beta said:

What is the problem with the steam?

I can't speak for Maitetsu specially, but Steam DRM is a known cause of problems for modding communities and I guess adding a decensor patch is sort of like a game mod. It's not uncommon that mods in steam workshop are made on the non-Steam version because Steam actively prevents debugging, hence making locating and fixing bugs. I think they fixed it (partially at least), but at some point Steam required all Civilization 4 network games to go through some online server. This version not only killed LAN games, but also mod support. Meanwhile GOG sells a DRM free version with full network and mod support and it's usually cheaper.

There are countless examples of this. Steam only has an interest in paid DLC expansions and are hostile towards end users messing with the game files themselves. Steam workshop gives a different impression at first glance, but Steam updates makes the workshop worse for mod creators as time goes by. For instance if a game update is out, you can't wait to update until the mods are updated, meaning you lose your savegame or just can't play until the mod creators updates the mods. The simple solution is to set the game to update on request rather than automatically, meaning you can wait until starting a new game or mods have been fixed etc. Steam used to have this feature, but removed it intentionally because good mod support is bad for DLC sales.

I would have assumed that Denpa would make the Steam version and then add a patch file for Fakku. Buying the full version from Fakku would then be the Steam version with the extra file, but apparently this isn't the case. This would make updating more time consuming (hence more expensive), meaning it's a stupid decision to maintain multiple versions. The question is if the decision is made by Denpa, Lose or Steam. We will likely never know the answer to that question.