MAITETSU 18+ DEMOSAIC STEAM-FAKKU PATCH [COMPLETE]

Last run?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Should I decensor Maitetsu:Last Run?

• Even if there is no english translation of the new scenes, just do it fast! [ LOW QUALITY decensoring, NO ENGLISH script ]
    • Wait for someone to announce the translation of the whole game [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with HIGH QUALITY ENGLISH script ]
    • MT the whole thing and do the decensoring slowly [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with LOW QUALITY ENGLISH MT script ]
    • Don't bother I wont play the game at all, or at least I am going to use AGHT or similar and I can't wait for you to make a decensor patch I am used to the censored pixels [ NOTHING at all ]

paullete_Release.jpg

update.jpg

08/04 - Paulette's new hscene released!

Just extract patch3.xp3 from the 7.z directly in the game folder.

Patch3.xp3 is a separate patch until it's completed.  You still need the Full patch (hachi and hibiki, named patch2.xp3) + the restoration patch ( bandaids removal or heliosaurus restoration, named patch.xp3 )

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - Paulette v0.1.7z

PS. Paullete included in the sample gallery!

Edited by HoplessHiro

@HoplessHiro: i wonder if it is possible to find out which parts of the game data that Denpasoft changes for the error fix so we can just copy that data to the old game for the fix to apply. Fakku should have just creating an update patch for the fix rather than telling their costumers to re-download the whole game for the minor fix😥

Love your works as always, keep it up 😁

2 minutes ago, Hardwon said:

@HoplessHiro: i wonder if it is possible to find out which parts of the game data that Denpasoft changes for the error fix so we can just copy that data to the old game for the fix to apply. Fakku should have just creating an update patch for the fix rather than telling their costumers to re-download the whole game for the minor fix😥

Love your works as always, keep it up 😁

For now I won't be focusing on anything other than removing mosaics. After that I will look for other errors and maybe see the difference between the two versions.

7 hours ago, knightnightmare said:

But then again there is no bad choice here.

The main reason why there isn't a bad choice is what happens to the loser. It's to decide when each girl is being worked on, not if she should be worked on. It's entirely plausible that people who start now and can't do a marathon read will end up not reaching the girls in the poll before multiple or even all girls are done. Had the poll been "I only want to do one more. Who should it be?" then you would see the fight start and all girls would apparently be a bad choice according to other people.

On 8/4/2018 at 5:40 AM, tymmur said:

How do you obtain useful fetishes like that? In fact you should make some sort of "teach yourself to get a fetish for mosaic censorship". You could be rich if you figure the right way to do this, particularly if you get a proper Japanese translation.

I don't see band-aids as a mosaic though... I see them as... cute i guess ? it's like being interested in a pair of panties. When i think of a mosaic i think of well.. . as it is defined (

A picture or decorative design made by setting small colored pieces, as of stone or tile, into a surface.) and used to censor just about all forms of hentai. Of course,  in this case, if every scene of them being naked has a band-aid I would indeed consider that censorship. I had misunderstood the use of them in this game than, is it every scene they are nude they have a band-aid? 

5 hours ago, Iolita said:

I don't see band-aids as a mosaic though... I see them as... cute i guess ? it's like being interested in a pair of panties. When i think of a mosaic i think of well.. . as it is defined (

A picture or decorative design made by setting small colored pieces, as of stone or tile, into a surface.) and used to censor just about all forms of hentai. Of course,  in this case, if every scene of them being naked has a band-aid I would indeed consider that censorship. I had misunderstood the use of them in this game than, is it every scene they are nude they have a band-aid? 

Only CHAR images in bath scenes have band-aids ( i mean in the original japanese edition, and when you use heliosaurus patch - which uses the resources of the japanese version ). The official western release 18+ has bath towels, same as the all-ages in both regions japanese and western.

Band-aids isn't such a problem itself because we consider it as "canon" for the 18+ release. It was only a wish from the community to be removed.

paullete_Release.jpg

update.jpg

08/05 - Paulette's new hscene released! (Hint: This is the new release which includes HSCENE 03. Skipped Hscene 02 because there isn't any mosaic! Hence the name v0.3 - which represent the hscene completed :) )

Just extract patch3.xp3 from the 7.z directly in the game folder, overwrite the old patch3.xp3.

Patch3.xp3 is a separate patch until it's completed.  You still need the Full patch (hachi and hibiki, named patch2.xp3) + the restoration patch ( bandaids removal or heliosaurus restoration, named patch.xp3 )

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - Paulette v0.3.7z

Edited by HoplessHiro

ThugShiro - mega big thanks to ThugShiro. He donated the Steam Version!

I can now look into a demosaic fix for the Steam version, but of course not before the final patch is finished!

I will try my hardest to make it possible for steam users do enjoy the same game as the fakku users. So that there are no difference. :)

PS. Just to be clear, you would still need the Fakku's 18+ DLC and I am not planing to work on a patch that gets the whole 18+ XP for the Steam without Fakku. Please don't expect something like this from me.

Ps2. Added a new poll question. Just for fun :)  sry for now removed the question because you can't just add a question until the old poll closes ( you can't answer the new question) will add it at a later time

Edited by HoplessHiro

8 hours ago, HoplessHiro said:

08/05 - Paulette's new hscene released! (Hint: This is the new release which includes HSCENE 03. Skipped Hscene 02 because there isn't any mosaic! Hence the name v0.3 - which represent the hscene completed :) )

Just extract patch3.xp3 from the 7.z directly in the game folder, overwrite the old patch3.xp3.

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - Paulette v0.3.7z

Great work as always! Paulette's my favourite too so much appreciated :)

One query about this scene though, I'm not sure if it's a limitation of the emote system or not but:

Spoiler

His dick looks like it's getting smaller and bigger rather than actually penetrating her pussy.

12 minutes ago, ittaku said:

Great work as always! Paulette's my favourite too so much appreciated :)

One query about this scene though, I'm not sure if it's a limitation of the emote system or not but:

Reveal hidden contents

His dick looks like it's getting smaller and bigger rather than actually penetrating her pussy.

As of now I can edit only the graphics. Not how it moves or plays the animation. I can only try to make dirty edits. If you can send the screenshot in pm it would help. Maybe i did miss something.

Edited by HoplessHiro

4 hours ago, HoplessHiro said:

As of now I can edit only the graphics. Not how it moves or plays the animation. I can only try to make dirty edits. If you can send the screenshot in pm it would help. Maybe i did miss something.

No problem, that's what I figured. I doubt there's anything you can do about it. Keep up the good work.

3 hours ago, ittaku said:

No problem, that's what I figured. I doubt there's anything you can do about it. Keep up the good work.

As said by Ulysses. Problem is that the original psb files are compiled emote files which lost all meta data. So importing in emote engine iz out of question. The only way is to directly editing the json fails files ( but yeah it fails lol )which is hard to understand without an editor. After the final patch I will try to fix the "worst" scenes. For now bear with me ;).

Edited by HoplessHiro

48 minutes ago, HoplessHiro said:

As said by Ulysses. Problem is that the original psb files are compiled emote files which lost all meta data. So importing in emote engine iz out of question. The only way is to directly editing the json fails which is hard to understand without an editor. After the final patch I will try to fix the "worst" scenes. For now bear with me ;).

I'll have no bodily fluids left by then, but that's okay.

paullete_Release.jpg

update.jpg

08/06 - Paulette's new hscene released!

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - Paulette v0.4.7z

9 minutes ago, HoplessHiro said:

paullete_Release.jpg

update.jpg

08/06 - Paulette's new hscene released!

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - Paulette v0.4.7z

KGIBLX3.png ayy CHOOCHOO!

7 minutes ago, skrewball717 said:

They are so far in the lead that voting for a different girl means a wasted vote atm :P

Thanks as always for your hard work

What If I said the poll represents an order/sequences of how I would do all characters :). Example: For now; Fukami or Reina will be first/Second., Kisaki 3., Makura and Nagi 4./5. ;)

Edited by HoplessHiro