MAITETSU 18+ DEMOSAIC STEAM-FAKKU PATCH [COMPLETE]

Last run?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Should I decensor Maitetsu:Last Run?

• Even if there is no english translation of the new scenes, just do it fast! [ LOW QUALITY decensoring, NO ENGLISH script ]
    • Wait for someone to announce the translation of the whole game [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with HIGH QUALITY ENGLISH script ]
    • MT the whole thing and do the decensoring slowly [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with LOW QUALITY ENGLISH MT script ]
    • Don't bother I wont play the game at all, or at least I am going to use AGHT or similar and I can't wait for you to make a decensor patch I am used to the censored pixels [ NOTHING at all ]

1 hour ago, mazlboy said:

Thanks for the patch but now I'm confused, what's the difference, why such diference in size and what still is left to fix?

There is nothing left to fix. They wrote on fakku forums that they didnt officialy fixed: the bath towels ( which heliosaurus patch fixes to bandaids and my patch fixes to completely nude ), the steam in bath scenes ( which both patches, helios and mine restore it ) and the nipple of hachiroku in the beginning ( that too in both patches fixed ).... But they did fixed the missing cg in common route and the separate routes in the neweset fakku edition ( which was already fixed by heliosaurus in his patch and it is still present, and i just removed that part to reduce the size of patch ).... and if what the say is true there shouldnt be missing any lines of translations, which we as a community couldnt fixed so easily... in short. Everything is fixed. Only have to finish decensoring :)

1 minute ago, Hiashi said:

You know, I sometimes wonder if there are some tech-savvy readers in Japan that also take the time to demosaic eroge like this and distribute the patches on 2ch or something.

Considering they could be jailed for releasing uncensored genitals, I would assume that's not the case. I assume there are many who wants to do so, but figure it ain't worth the risk.

And no, don't make this thread go off topic with Japanese censor law bashing. We all agree they are silly and adding 10 posts about it will only act as trolling or spamming this thread since that's not the topic here.

Thank you for this patch. I appreciate your work for the community in helping to restore half-assed work that main companies do.

Also, thank you for adding a description on what's going on with this game's release. I was literally looking around to understand why this is going on until now. Even the other Maitetsu board doesn't have a description like this!

16 hours ago, HoplessHiro said:

There is nothing left to fix. They wrote on fakku forums that they didnt officialy fixed: the bath towels ( which heliosaurus patch fixes to bandaids and my patch fixes to completely nude ), the steam in bath scenes ( which both patches, helios and mine restore it ) and the nipple of hachiroku in the beginning ( that too in both patches fixed ).... But they did fixed the missing cg in common route and the separate routes in the neweset fakku edition ( which was already fixed by heliosaurus in his patch and it is still present, and i just removed that part to reduce the size of patch ).... and if what the say is true there shouldnt be missing any lines of translations, which we as a community couldnt fixed so easily... in short. Everything is fixed. Only have to finish decensoring :)

As I remember, there's still lines in text and voice's that came from all-age version. Does it count as not fixed? Sure, it would be hard to find them all, not to mention to retranslate them, but I think this should count as bug in 18+ version.

Edited by ShinRaikdou

29 minutes ago, ShinRaikdou said:

As I remember, there's still lines in text and voice's that came from all-age version. Does it count as not fixed? Sure, it would be hard to find them all, not to mention to retranslate them, but I think this should count as bug in 18+ version.

If you meant what that the other guy on reddit was trying to fix it. I quote Jacob from fakku: "

• Missing voice lines have been fixed.
  • Some monologue lines that did not play have been corrected.
  • Cut off lines in various scenes have been repaired."

Another guy found some bugs and posted on fakku forum and Jacob answered to that:

"christantoan wrote...

I just downloaded the latest version and did some quick checks based on previous translation mistakes I've seen.

Any translation errors (or additional bugs) should be sent to Denpasoft

https://denpasoft.com/pages/contact
https://twitter.com/Denpasoft_pr"

So if you find bugs, send it to denpasoft. Aside that bug in translation everything else should be okay (as we should believed everything is fixed).
But of course they could be somewhere some mistakes, but we should find them first.

newhibiki.jpg

update.jpg

08/02  - Released the addon patch with Hibiki's HSCENE 05 without mosaic, you still need the OLD "Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch 7-31-2018" patch. In your folder you should have patch.xp3 (bandaid fix), patch2.xp3 (old 7-31 patch) and patch3.xp3 (this new addon patch)

DOWNLOAD

PS.

Tomorrow we are going to celebrate Hibiki's COMPLETE ROUTE!

Edited by HoplessHiro

23 hours ago, HoplessHiro said:

Hi, HH -  First, I apologize for this, considering you've worked so hard and answered so many questions already.
One thing I would like to clarify - I highlighted the line in your post that I am referring to.  From what I have read (and I read all the posts, for the most part) - Heliosaurus patch works on older release and newer, Fakku release; your patch works only on the newer, Fakku release.  I have read a couple times and this is what was stated.  SO - IF I don't want the "bandaids" version (meaning I want your patch) - I _must_ have the newer, Fakku release first.  Is this correct? (No bandaids only possible with newer, Fakku edition).

THANKS very very much for all your efforts.  If I get a chance, I will happily buy you a large coffee drink :-)

Cheers,

aprilia1k

34 minutes ago, aprilia1k said:

Hi, HH -  First, I apologize for this, considering you've worked so hard and answered so many questions already.
One thing I would like to clarify - I highlighted the line in your post that I am referring to.  From what I have read (and I read all the posts, for the most part) - Heliosaurus patch works on older release and newer, Fakku release; your patch works only on the newer, Fakku release.  I have read a couple times and this is what was stated.  SO - IF I don't want the "bandaids" version (meaning I want your patch) - I _must_ have the newer, Fakku release first.  Is this correct? (No bandaids only possible with newer, Fakku edition).

THANKS very very much for all your efforts.  If I get a chance, I will happily buy you a large coffee drink :-)

Cheers,

aprilia1k

The answer is yes. You have to have the newer version. As i wont publish anymore fixes for the Old version. But if there is a good reason you cant download the new version. There is a workaround to have heliosaurus patch ( just for the fixes in game) and my bandaid removal patch together. Just rename the bandaid patch - named patch.xp3  to patch2.xp3 and put helios patch in installed folder. And the demosaic patch rename as patch3.xp3....

Thanks in advance for the coffe :)

Edited by HoplessHiro

3 hours ago, mazlboy said:

So the new demosaic patch is only for the new version of Fakku's game and you plan to release separated patches for each girls?

I will be focusing only on the new version ( why support the old one when you can just download the new version ). But technically you can still use the demosaic patch on the old version or at least it is compatible if you dont use the bandaid removal fix. Or do as i described on the upper post with renaming files..... as for the separate patches. I dont plan for each girl a separate patch. Just a small patch until the girl is conplete. And then the small patch will be integrated in the full pach when the girl is complete. So tommorow will be again a complete patch!

3 hours ago, mazlboy said:

Also is there plans to make compatible with the Steam version?

I would love to make an steam version patch. But :

1.  I don have the steam version, I would have to buy the steam version and then buy the fakku patch.

2.  Heliosaurus and I discussed about the bringing the demosaic patch to steam. As he said TOS breaking stuff and black screen causes the demosaic patch on Steam. For now I will wait for Heliosaurus when he is ready, or who ever wishes to try make an Steam fix, I will give him all the files needed.

3. At the moment, I don't want to focus on Steam fix, because it would be time consuming daily releasing patches for STEAM and FAKKU editions together. And still don't have the knowledge to make an Steam patch, so I would lose time just on finding out how to make one. But I can promise that I will try to make an Steam fix myself when the demosaic patch is complete for Fakku and then just port it to Steam. If someone has the knowledge and can make a steam fix, I can make at least after every girl on Steam a fix, that won't be a problem.

Edited by HoplessHiro

HIBIKI100_NOMOSAIC.jpg

update.jpg

08/03  - HIBIKI's ROUTE COMPLETED !!!

FULL PATCH

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch 8-3-2018.7z

Installation guide:

- if you don't have the 7-31-2018 patch just extract this in the install folder, and that's all

- if you have downloaded the partial update - patch3.xp3 just manually delete it ( you don't need it anymore because its already inside the 8-3-2018 patch. )

Incremental update

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch 7-31 TO 8-3.2018.7z

Installation guide:
- if you have already downloaded the 7-31-2018 update, just extract this 7z in the Maitetsu installed folder and run patch2OLD Patch.bat
- if you have downloaded the partial update - patch3.xp3 just manually delete it ( you don't need it anymore because its already inside the 8-3-2018 patch. )

Edited by HoplessHiro

If someone knows a free installation wizard that can make multiple choices with pictures like in screenshot below, please do tell.

and if it is possible to make the wizard work with xdelta3 (if it doesn't have his own patcher)

installwizard.jpg

(yes, it is calientes mod for skyrim :) )

PS.

I put a poll on OP. Choose wisely ;)

Edited by HoplessHiro

On 3/8/2018 at 7:25 AM, Iolita said:

is it possible to keep the band-aids? (is my fetish)

How do you obtain useful fetishes like that? In fact you should make some sort of "teach yourself to get a fetish for mosaic censorship". You could be rich if you figure the right way to do this, particularly if you get a proper Japanese translation.