MAITETSU 18+ DEMOSAIC STEAM-FAKKU PATCH [COMPLETE]

Last run?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Should I decensor Maitetsu:Last Run?

• Even if there is no english translation of the new scenes, just do it fast! [ LOW QUALITY decensoring, NO ENGLISH script ]
    • Wait for someone to announce the translation of the whole game [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with HIGH QUALITY ENGLISH script ]
    • MT the whole thing and do the decensoring slowly [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with LOW QUALITY ENGLISH MT script ]
    • Don't bother I wont play the game at all, or at least I am going to use AGHT or similar and I can't wait for you to make a decensor patch I am used to the censored pixels [ NOTHING at all ]

4 minutes ago, tymmur said:

Bandaid is just a different kind of mosaic. Just add badaid removal to your current patch. It's not like anybody will go "remove the mosaic, but keep the bandaid". We should be careful not to set a standard of bloating the number of patches. It does however make sense to keep the demosaic and restoration patches as two patches, partly because the goals differs (genital visuals vs bugfix), partly practical reasons because they are made by different people. It's much easier to release an updated patch if you don't have to coordinate with anybody else.

And yes it would be nice to remove the bandaid. Granted it's not as lewd as whatever gets the demosaic treatment, but it's still an eyesore. We all know that's not how people take baths and it's added purely to annoy us. Considering the angle, the view without a bandaid will most likely end up being more cute than lewd, which is fine.

ok. Gonna release with next update :).

BTW. In the OP released the sample picture. Only one picture for now. There will be more. But it will be  only 1 per non-loli char.

Bandaids make even less sense than mosaics. There's nothing realistic about bandaids over pussies and yet again it's just another way to get around the crazy censorship laws in Japan, but looks even more unnatural than mosaics which at least their intention is clear. It would have to be a pretty fucking big bandaid to cover a slit reliably and could you imagine how painful it would be to remove it?

11 minutes ago, ittaku said:

Bandaids make even less sense than mosaics. There's nothing realistic about bandaids over pussies and yet again it's just another way to get around the crazy censorship laws in Japan, but looks even more unnatural than mosaics which at least their intention is clear. It would have to be a pretty fucking big bandaid to cover a slit reliably and could you imagine how painful it would be to remove it?

You have clearly not watched enough JAVs!!

I was thinking a bit about the number of patches. While the goal should be one final patch, using just one results in a different problem right now. You release a new patch daily, which is fine. The problem is that in order to get that one new scene, we have to download everything you have done so far and the compressed file is already approaching 200 MB. Add to that we have to unzip and the daily update routine will take longer and longer.

To get around this, wouldn't it be better to use one patch for each route or something like that? It shouldn't change the fact that the end goal is a single patch, but for the time being uploading and downloading everything daily is a waste of time for everybody.

On 26/7/2018 at 12:09 PM, HoplessHiro said:

If you know a good place for storing files ,I am all ears.... but dont want somewhere where it can be easily  reported and taken down.

Try megaup.net, you can store up to 5 gb of the data there.

1 hour ago, tymmur said:

I was thinking a bit about the number of patches. While the goal should be one final patch, using just one results in a different problem right now. You release a new patch daily, which is fine. The problem is that in order to get that one new scene, we have to download everything you have done so far and the compressed file is already approaching 200 MB. Add to that we have to unzip and the daily update routine will take longer and longer.

To get around this, wouldn't it be better to use one patch for each route or something like that? It shouldn't change the fact that the end goal is a single patch, but for the time being uploading and downloading everything daily is a waste of time for everybody.

That or he can just create a Folder on Mega.co and keep updating the patch file within it..He can share the folder link on the OP..then it will be completely upto the users if they want to download the xp3 after every scene or after an entire route.. 

and since its not an .exe or any other executable/multimedia file there wont be any issues of reporting.. albeit the folder name should be something like "Patch file" instead of Maitetsu or uncensored  or something along those lines.

Edit: off course he can post notifications after he finishes working on and updating each scene..

Edited by Wildbreed

I think the best aproach is to release a patch each girl at a time done at least, I concour that a patch every escene is a waste of time and efort for him, lets remember that there are seven girls and he is merely starting the second one.

12 hours ago, tymmur said:

10 hours ago, Wildbreed said:

That or he can just create a Folder on Mega.co and keep updating the patch file within it..He can share the folder link on the OP..then it will be completely upto the users if they want to download the xp3 after every scene or after an entire route.. 

and since its not an .exe or any other executable/multimedia file there wont be any issues of reporting.. albeit the folder name should be something like "Patch file" instead of Maitetsu or uncensored  or something along those lines.

Edit: off course he can post notifications after he finishes working on and updating each scene..

3 hours ago, mazlboy said:

I think the best aproach is to release a patch each girl at a time done at least, I concour that a patch every escene is a waste of time and efort for him, lets remember that there are seven girls and he is merely starting the second one.

Hmm... I think best of both worlds, make patch2.xp3 for complete routes. So every time I complete an entire hscene route I will put it in the patch2.xp3, for completist just download the patch2.xp3, and the patch3.xpr will be for a new character which I began working on but isn't complete, so someone who can't to wait for an entire route, can just download the patch3.xp3, too.

I can try to see if there is a good program who can make an update to a single file, like a patch for the patch2.xp3.

But can't lose to much time on researching. I rather do the painting :). But for the weekend will look for a better way. For now till I release the complete Hibiki route ( only 3 more scenes (counting todays release) ) it will be the same.

PS.

hibiki1.jpg

Check out later today for a new HSCENE!

Edited by HoplessHiro

57 minutes ago, HoplessHiro said:

I can try to see if there is a good program who can make an update to a single file, like a patch for the patch2.xp3.

But can't lose to much time on researching. I rather do the painting :). But for the weekend will look for a better way. For now till I release the complete Hibiki route ( only 3 more scenes (counting todays release) ) it will be the same.

You shouldn't waste your time. Creators need to create, not be distracted by programming tasks... BUT if you wish to find something that patches binary files efficiently, what you're looking for is xdelta3. That's what I used on my To Heart 2 final release.

6 hours ago, ittaku said:

You shouldn't waste your time. Creators need to create, not be distracted by programming tasks...

I second this. I started thinking of an automated file distribution system and dropped it because while I know how to set it up and use it, teaching other people to do so would take ages. If I get xdelta3 GUI correctly, you should be able to make a setup where it keeps the settings, meaning you just start it and click go. If you write the compressed file to a dropbox folder, it will automatically upload. While it's not the best possible solution, it's the best I can think of in terms of automation without spending a lot of time learning how to use advanced tools.

Alternatively somebody might be able to write a bat file for you to just doubleclick and then it compresses and writes to the dropbox folder.

Edited by tymmur
typo fix. Amazingly "If you" is easier to read than "I you"

3 hours ago, tymmur said:

I second this. I started thinking of an automated file distribution system and dropped it because while I know how to set it up and use it, teaching other people to do so would take ages. If I get xdelta3 GUI correctly, you should be able to make a setup where it keeps the settings, meaning you just start it and click go. I you write the compressed file to a dropbox folder, it will automatically upload. While it's not the best possible solution, it's the best I can think of in terms of automation without spending a lot of time learning how to use advanced tools.

Alternatively somebody might be able to write a bat file for you to just doubleclick and then it compresses and writes to the dropbox folder.

I am open to any ideas. But could try to look into xdelta while i am taking a break  from painting :)

On 22/7/2018 at 11:28 PM, HoplessHiro said:

07/30  - Released the patch with Hibiki's HSCENE 03 without mosaic!

07/31  - Released the patch with Hibiki's HSCENE 03 without mosaic!

The problem with copy paste is that people tend to forget the one character/number you need to update :sachi:

12 minutes ago, mazlboy said:

This include the bandaid removal?

It's not mentioned, so I guess not. It's likely such a big task that doing so will affect the one scene a day routine.

37 minutes ago, mazlboy said:

This include the bandaid removal?

24 minutes ago, tymmur said:

The problem with copy paste is that people tend to forget the one character/number you need to update :sachi:

It's not mentioned, so I guess not. It's likely such a big task that doing so will affect the one scene a day routine.

After Hibiki's complete route will remove the bandaid.

Its not such a big task but it does affect the release of new hscenes. But after hibiki comes bandaid removal and then a new heroine ;)

Ps. Fixed the number in op :)

Edited by HoplessHiro

34 minutes ago, HoplessHiro said:

After Hibiki's complete route will remove the bandaid.

Its not such a big task but it does affect the release of new hscenes. But after hibiki comes bandaid removal and then a new heroine ;)

Ps. Fixed the number in op :)

Some heroes don't wear capes, unless of course you have a cape on :D

Srly thanks for all your work.

5 minutes ago, knightnightmare said:

Some heroes don't wear capes, unless of course you have a cape on :D

Srly thanks for all your work.

I am appreciative and grateful how much attention got the mod/patch... The patch itself is an selfish project. I just wanted to remove the mosaic in the game because i gathered so much frustration from past localized releases which are with mosaics and said to myself "enough is enough". Wanted to see how hard is to make an uncensored game. Better to release all that frustration in trying to make a difference then complaining on forums/reddit and so on :)

1 hour ago, HoplessHiro said:

I am appreciative and grateful how much attention got the mod/patch... The patch itself is an selfish project. I just wanted to remove the mosaic in the game because i gathered so much frustration from past localized releases which are with mosaics and said to myself "enough is enough". Wanted to see how hard is to make an uncensored game. Better to release all that frustration in trying to make a difference then complaining on forums/reddit and so on :)

Will you stop posting comments? I have to like every damn one of them! ^_^

2 hours ago, HoplessHiro said:

So your patch is your safety valve, which you use to blow off steam. We knew that. I already pointed out a visualization of the patch way back on page 3 :sachi:

On 28/7/2018 at 1:02 AM, tymmur said:

The most accurate response would be this:

Reveal hidden contents

Obviously it will trigger a sudden explosive outlet of white stuff :sacchan:

So the official fix includes restoring the panties CGs, but keeping the towels and steam during the bath scenes/CGs. The issues with the cut voiced lines were also fixed, apparently.

Naturally, everyone will be applying Heliosaurus's restoration patch and HoplessHiro's decensor patches anyway so the only real changes are the cut lines.

4 minutes ago, Hiashi said:

So the official fix includes restoring the panties CGs, but keeping the towels and steam during the bath scenes/CGs. The issues with the cut voiced lines were also fixed, apparently.

Naturally, everyone will be applying Heliosaurus's restoration patch and HoplessHiro's decensor patches anyway so the only real changes are the cut lines.

Yea i'm going wait to download the new version till I see if these two patches play nice with it. You never know what exactly Denpa did to it. 

On 7/31/2018 at 12:16 AM, mazlboy said:

I don't know why but I just got an email about your post, probably Fuwanovel being weird idk.

There are 8 girls not 7.

Main:

Hachiroku

Migita Hibiki

Hinai Paulette

Side Characters:

Hayase Fukami
Minokasa Nagi
Migita Makura
Houshou Kisaki
Reina

Grand Route Spoiler:

Spoiler

Navi is actually included in that but you won't find out about that until you finish the Grand Route.

Edited by Shaun

8 hours ago, Hiashi said:

8 hours ago, knightnightmare said:

Yea i'm going wait to download the new version till I see if these two patches play nice with it. You never know what exactly Denpa did to it. 

BANDAID removal PATCH + restoration patch integrated into a single patch ( patch.xp3 )

The demosaic patch is still separated! as Patch2.xp3 ( it works on OLD FAKKU, and NEW FAKKU edition )

For the newest FAKKU edition only!

baindaidremoval.jpg

update.jpg

08/1  - Released the BANDAID removal PATCH + restoration patch integrated Restorationa Patch ( as PATCH.xp3 )

Optional download

DOWNLOAD

Sry, the Hibiki new scene is postponed for tomorrow !

Ps.

This patch is a more polished version of heliosaurus restoration patch for the newest fakku edition. I just deleted not needed fixes which the main game fixes already. Tested scene by scene.

The restoration patch from heliosaurus should work on the newest edition as it only overewrites fixes in the new game and still fixes the bath scenes/nipples

Edited by HoplessHiro