MAITETSU 18+ DEMOSAIC STEAM-FAKKU PATCH [COMPLETE]

Last run?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Should I decensor Maitetsu:Last Run?

• Even if there is no english translation of the new scenes, just do it fast! [ LOW QUALITY decensoring, NO ENGLISH script ]
    • Wait for someone to announce the translation of the whole game [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with HIGH QUALITY ENGLISH script ]
    • MT the whole thing and do the decensoring slowly [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with LOW QUALITY ENGLISH MT script ]
    • Don't bother I wont play the game at all, or at least I am going to use AGHT or similar and I can't wait for you to make a decensor patch I am used to the censored pixels [ NOTHING at all ]

24 minutes ago, ittaku said:

Technically, a moderator went on record as saying she's not a loli. So you can theoretically link pics since the rules specifically say loli... ^_^ Want to test that theory?

Looking at page 2, it says Paulette isn't a loli and likely not Hibiki either, but the rest are. If you have another source to contradict this, then do tell :)

6 hours ago, ittaku said:

Technically, a moderator went on record as saying she's not a loli. So you can theoretically link pics since the rules specifically say loli... ^_^ Want to test that theory?

5 hours ago, tymmur said:

Looking at page 2, it says Paulette isn't a loli and likely not Hibiki either, but the rest are. If you have another source to contradict this, then do tell :)

So it is alright to post pictures of her? But in the discussion wasnt she like in the grey zone? I dont want to get a ban for a thumbnail picture hah

Ps. I see on the getchu webpage of maitetsu a sample picture  of Hibiki i could use that as a comparison.

Edited by HoplessHiro

1 hour ago, HoplessHiro said:

So it is alright to post pictures of her? But in the discussion wasnt she like in the grey zone? I dont want to get a ban for a thumbnail picture hah

Ps. I see on the getchu webpage of maitetsu a sample picture  of Hibiki i could use that as a comparison.

Hibiki should be fine. Just keep it in a spoiler tag. 

On 2018/7/23 at 8:59 PM, HoplessHiro said:

I would like to edit the JSON files (which is inside the PSB) to fix it, but without an official editor I can't edit the PSB files. Directly editing the JSON files are like hieroglyphs. The free Emote Editor can't edit PSB files, you have to buy the full original version or the academy version.

For now I can only edit texture files/pictures, and I can try to make an dirty edit and make it less obvious.

To tell you the truth, even the full featured version Emote Editor won't be able to edit PSB (or json from PSB), since PSB is "compiled". Emote Editor only accepts MMO (project file, or json from MMO), which contains many metadatas while PSB removed them. I would like to let my FreeMote recover MMO from PSB but that is hard like - as you said - hieroglyphs. The workaround of editing animation right now, is rather to understand and edit json, or to use scripts calling Emote API to make additional animation.

Edit: The latest preview version of FreeMote is able to (partially) recover that "hieroglyphs" :nico: - which means it's (almost) possible to edit PSB animations.

Edited by Ulysses
EmtMake

3 hours ago, Ulysses said:

To tell you the truth, even the full featured version Emote Editor won't be able to edit PSB (or json from PSB), since PSB is "compiled". Emote Editor only accepts MMO (project file, or json from MMO), which contains many metadatas while PSB removed them. I would like to let my FreeMote recover MMO from PSB but that is hard like - as you said - hieroglyphs. The workaround of editing animation right now, is rather to understand and edit json, or to use scripts calling Emote API to make additional animation.

Thanks for the info. I was thinking of asking you directly the question you did just answer but didnt wanted to annoy you with my noob questions. I am already using your Freemote tools ( viewer, psb build, decompiler) which are great and powerful. And without it this patch wouldnt be possible. It is an honor to meet you here :). I will put credits in the op.

2 hours ago, mazlboy said:

It would be great if you could remove that bandaid on the crotch as well, it's unsightly and thanks for your excellent work.

I was thinking of doing that, but somehow it isn't demosaic-ing more like a "lewd" mod :) . But if most of you like that idea i can import the modification or release as a separate patch? as patch3.xp3?

Edited by HoplessHiro

3 minutes ago, HoplessHiro said:

I was thinking of doing that, but somehow it isn't demosaic-ing more like a "lewd" mod :) . But if most of you like that idea i can import the modification or release as a separate patch? as patch3.xp3?

Bandaid is just a different kind of mosaic. Just add badaid removal to your current patch. It's not like anybody will go "remove the mosaic, but keep the bandaid". We should be careful not to set a standard of bloating the number of patches. It does however make sense to keep the demosaic and restoration patches as two patches, partly because the goals differs (genital visuals vs bugfix), partly practical reasons because they are made by different people. It's much easier to release an updated patch if you don't have to coordinate with anybody else.

And yes it would be nice to remove the bandaid. Granted it's not as lewd as whatever gets the demosaic treatment, but it's still an eyesore. We all know that's not how people take baths and it's added purely to annoy us. Considering the angle, the view without a bandaid will most likely end up being more cute than lewd, which is fine.