MAITETSU 18+ DEMOSAIC STEAM-FAKKU PATCH [COMPLETE]

Last run?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Should I decensor Maitetsu:Last Run?

• Even if there is no english translation of the new scenes, just do it fast! [ LOW QUALITY decensoring, NO ENGLISH script ]
    • Wait for someone to announce the translation of the whole game [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with HIGH QUALITY ENGLISH script ]
    • MT the whole thing and do the decensoring slowly [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with LOW QUALITY ENGLISH MT script ]
    • Don't bother I wont play the game at all, or at least I am going to use AGHT or similar and I can't wait for you to make a decensor patch I am used to the censored pixels [ NOTHING at all ]

1 hour ago, HoplessHiro said:

update.jpg

07/25  - Released the patch with the 7th scene included

DOWNLOAD

You goofed on the OP, you put 6th instead of 7th scene included (basically you typed out the same thing twice for the 24th and 25th, seems to me you copied it and forgot to change the number), just an FYI.

"07/25 - Released the patch with the included 6th scene".

Edited by Shaun

1 hour ago, ittaku said:

You are almost certainly going to be the most liked poster this month.

Those files are already getting quite large. It's gonna be over a gigabyte by the time you've done all the characters and their H scenes.

If you know a good place for storing files ,I am all ears.... but dont want somewhere where it can be easily  reported and taken down.

30 minutes ago, HoplessHiro said:

If you know a good place for storing files ,I am all ears.... but dont want somewhere where it can be easily  reported and taken down.

Oh I have no problem with the download service you're using. I'm just saying it's going to get very big soon. You might want to use 7zip for compression instead too to save some more space.

50 minutes ago, ittaku said:

Oh I have no problem with the download service you're using. I'm just saying it's going to get very big soon. You might want to use 7zip for compression instead too to save some more space.

I will try for new update. Used zip because it is more common.

Ps. If someone knows the number of hscenes for each character plz send me a pm. ( dont want to spoil for everyone :) ).

Edited by HoplessHiro

On 23/7/2018 at 4:28 AM, HoplessHiro said:

MAITETSU 18+ FAKKU EDITION

DEMOSAIC PATCH

giphy.gif

about.png

Did you mistake the quote "100% DRM free and completely uncut with no scenes removed" as "TOTALLY UNCENSORED!"? Do you hate to see squares in beautiful art? Are you from the golden era (JAST USA, Peach Princess, G-Collections) and expected from an localized eroge to get an fully uncut, uncensored and without mosaics game? ... Then this patch is for you.

You read it right, the patch does what it says.

It removes the mosaic in hscenes from the beautiful artwork.

requim.jpg

1. Original MAITETSU 18+ Fakku edition -> you can buy it at the official page: https://www.fakku.net/games/maitetsu-english -> PLEASE SUPPORT english localization by buying the game !
  2. Maitetsu 18+ Release Restoration Patch -> found at this forum

Untitled_2.jpg

1. [Q]: Is it legit?

[A]: I can't believe it myself either. But YES! It is real and it does what it says. Try it before reporting or commenting. Thank you.

2. [Q]: Where are the hscenes? I can't find them in the game?

[A]: There are no hscenes in the common route, except  provoking pictures which the Maitetsu 18+ Release Restoration Patch restores and the actual hscenes won't trigger by default, but during a heroine route, a message will popup at bottom right side of the screen saying that you gain access to a hscene, then you have to manually open the hscene in the menu. It is a game design, not a bug or glitch, it is how LOSE company makes the games. Rarely you will gain access for hscenes during a route, most hscenes are unlocked AFTER finishing the game with that particular heroine.

3. [Q]: When does the DLC hscenes show up?

[A]: After you complete the previous hscenes, the DLC hscenes will eventually show up.

4. [Q]: STEAM support?

[A]: At the moment I don't own the STEAM version so I can't test it and I don't know if it works. If someone can help me I will make an steam support patch, but you would still need the FAKKU 18+ DLC patch.

5. [Q]: Can we see some screenshot/examples of patch?

[A]: Because of the nature of the game as being an loli game I can't post pictures because of the policy of the forum. But if someone wants to see the results before buying the actual game I can send you 2 example pictures. Just send a PM and I will reply with those 2 example pictures.

.... please ask questions and I will put most common questions and answers here ...

progress.jpg

STILL WORK IN PROGRESS!

Hachiroku’s Route - 8 of 9 hscenes

Percentage: 88.89%

hachiroku_full.png

Hibiki's Route - ??

Percentage: 0%

Paulette's Route - ??

Percentage: 0%

Others - ???

instalation.jpg

1. Just extract the file patch2.xp3 from the ZIP file in the main maitetsu folder!

!! the patch2.xp3, should be in the same folder as the Restoration patch (patch.xp3)  and the Maitetsu.exe file. !!!

update.jpg

07/23  - Released the patch with the 5th scene included, and fixes the bug in Hscene 2

07/24 - Released the patch with the included 6th scene

07/25 - Released the patch with the included 7th scene

07/26  - Released the patch with the 8th scene included

download.jpg

Latest version: 2018/07/26

DOWNLOAD

ANY COMMENTS, MEANINGFUL CRITICS, GRATITUDE, ADVICE, SUGGESTION RELATED TO THE PATCH ARE HELPFUL. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Can anyone please post the download link for the 4th scene, i'm kinda late to following this forum and can't find the downlad link here. Thanks in advance : )

And thanks to HoplessHiro for the great job, keep it up 👍

1 minute ago, Hardwon said:

Can anyone please post the download link for the 4th scene, i'm kinda late to following this forum and can't find the downlad link here. Thanks in advance : )

The download link gets updated and includes ALL the scenes up to and including his latest update.

2 minutes ago, Hardwon said:

All new updates contain all scenes. Maybe didnt explain well in OP... you only need the last one and you will get evrything

Ps. Will edit that in op

Edited by HoplessHiro

31 minutes ago, Shaun said:

It makes perfect sense to me, you shouldn't need to explain it any better as it should be obvious all updates are included on the latest update.

Well, that's what i think too. But since today update have a smaller size than the last one, i thought that the new update didn't containing the old one. So better ask than sorry i guess.