MAITETSU 18+ DEMOSAIC STEAM-FAKKU PATCH [COMPLETE]

Last run?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Should I decensor Maitetsu:Last Run?

• Even if there is no english translation of the new scenes, just do it fast! [ LOW QUALITY decensoring, NO ENGLISH script ]
    • Wait for someone to announce the translation of the whole game [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with HIGH QUALITY ENGLISH script ]
    • MT the whole thing and do the decensoring slowly [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with LOW QUALITY ENGLISH MT script ]
    • Don't bother I wont play the game at all, or at least I am going to use AGHT or similar and I can't wait for you to make a decensor patch I am used to the censored pixels [ NOTHING at all ]

1 hour ago, HoplessHiro said:

Hehe. I hope the patch is at least decent.. until now no one complained :)

Well they do look great. One of them the movement of his schlong defies the laws of physics seemingly moving into another dimension but I'm not sure if that's an artefact of the emote based graphics or not.

1 hour ago, ittaku said:

Well they do look great. One of them the movement of his schlong defies the laws of physics seemingly moving into another dimension but I'm not sure if that's an artefact of the emote based graphics or not.

Can you send screenshot on PM? So i can check it? 

25 minutes ago, ittaku said:

No need. H2, 3/4 of the way through the scene when the humping is happening, his dick isn't moving with his body.

Yes, now i remember it. Like you said it. Its because of the script inside the PSB. There is an BUG with his dick not moving, just the body moves.

I would like to edit the JSON files (which is inside the PSB) to fix it, but without an official editor I can't edit the PSB files. Directly editing the JSON files are like hieroglyphs. The free Emote Editor can't edit PSB files, you have to buy the full original version or the academy version.

For now I can only edit texture files/pictures, and I can try to make an dirty edit and make it less obvious.

I will release the fix with todays newest scene.

Edited by HoplessHiro

1 hour ago, CreedH00d said:

Greetings! 

Let's see cause I'm a little confused.

The fixer patch is complete?

The H-scenes are independent of the routes? Is it like a all-ages game with H-scenes? Like Chrono Clock? 

The restoration patch fixes the missing content in 18+ fakku version.

Everything else works how it is meant to be. ... Didn't play chrono clock.

update.jpg

07/23  - Released the patch with the 5th scene included, and fixes the bug in Hscene 2

DOWNLOAD

5 hours ago, HoplessHiro said:

The restoration patch fixes the missing content in 18+ fakku version.

Everything else works how it is meant to be. ... Didn't play chrono clock.

update.jpg

07/23  - Released the patch with the 5th scene included, and fixes the bug in Hscene 2

DOWNLOAD

Can you add a date to the zip file to make it different every time you update it?  I'm downloading the new update but it has the same file name as the previous one thus it has (1) at the end, if you could add a date or something to make them different that would be nice.

20 hours ago, mitchhamilton said:

i would like one as well but like you said, fuwas policy seems to not allow it. i really dont think there is a work around it. maybe a link to a link that leads to the pic? i really dont know if it would be possible.

@Zenophilious @Dergonu what do you guys say?

That's a no, dawg.  No sexualized loli stuff allowed in any form.

You can link to h-scenes of the non-loli characters, though.

55 minutes ago, Zenophilious said:

He appears to have prioritised the lolis so it could be a while before he gets to of-age characters (to provide samples) which constitute less than half of the heroines... :P

6 hours ago, Shaun said:

Can you add a date to the zip file to make it different every time you update it?  I'm downloading the new update but it has the same file name as the previous one thus it has (1) at the end, if you could add a date or something to make them different that would be nice.

Ok. Will do for the next update.

10 minutes ago, ittaku said:

He appears to have prioritised the lolis so it could be a while before he gets to of-age characters (to provide samples) which constitute less than half of the heroines... :P

1 hour ago, Zenophilious said:

Does Paulette count as loli? 54736.jpg

13 minutes ago, HoplessHiro said:

Does Paulette count as loli? 54736.jpg

Nope, not a loli.  Feel free to post to your heart's content.

4 minutes ago, ittaku said:

No. Paulette, Makura and Kisaki are the only ones I'd categorise as not being loli.

Eh, Hibiki's not a loli, at least in my opinion, but I dunno if she'd be okay to post.  Definitely shouldn't post any h-scenes of the other four girls, though, for sure.

1 minute ago, Zenophilious said:

Eh, Hibiki's not a loli, at least in my opinion, but I dunno if she'd be okay to post.  Definitely shouldn't post any h-scenes of the other four girls, though, for sure.

She may well be a heroine, and while not exactly "loli", she looks for all intents and purposes under-age to me.

6 hours ago, ittaku said:

No. Paulette, Makura and Kisaki are the only ones I'd categorise as not being loli.

After Hachiroku is 100% complete I will be doing Hibiki and then Paulette. Then you can expect some pictures. But ofcourse under spoiler tags.

Ps. today prepare for new update!

Edited by HoplessHiro