MAITETSU 18+ DEMOSAIC STEAM-FAKKU PATCH [COMPLETE]

Last run?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Should I decensor Maitetsu:Last Run?

• Even if there is no english translation of the new scenes, just do it fast! [ LOW QUALITY decensoring, NO ENGLISH script ]
    • Wait for someone to announce the translation of the whole game [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with HIGH QUALITY ENGLISH script ]
    • MT the whole thing and do the decensoring slowly [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with LOW QUALITY ENGLISH MT script ]
    • Don't bother I wont play the game at all, or at least I am going to use AGHT or similar and I can't wait for you to make a decensor patch I am used to the censored pixels [ NOTHING at all ]

MAITETSU 18+ 

DEMOSAIC STEAM AND FAKKU PATCH

giphy.gif

congratulations.jpg

about.png

Did you mistake the quote "100% DRM free and completely uncut with no scenes removed" as "TOTALLY UNCENSORED!"? Do you hate to see squares in beautiful art? Are you from the golden era (JAST USA, Peach Princess, G-Collections) and expected from an localized eroge to get an fully uncut, uncensored and without mosaics game? ... Then this patch is for you.

You read it right, the patch does what it says.

It removes the mosaic in hscenes from the beautiful artwork.

requim.jpg

1. Original MAITETSU 18+ Fakku edition -> you can buy it at the official page: https://www.fakku.net/games/maitetsu-english -> PLEASE SUPPORT english localization by buying the game ! OR BUY FROM STEAM

maitetsu_steamlogo.jpg

2. Maitetsu 18+ Release Restoration Patch - FOR STEAM   OR    BANDAID removal PATCH + restoration patch - FOR FAKKU

Untitled_2.jpg

1. [Q]: Is it legit?

[A]: I can't believe it myself either. But YES! It is real and it does what it says. Try it before reporting or commenting. Thank you.

2. [Q]: Where are the hscenes? I can't find them in the game?

[A]: There are no hscenes in the common route, except  provoking pictures which the Maitetsu 18+ Release Restoration Patch restores and the actual hscenes won't trigger by default, but during a heroine route, a message will popup at bottom right side of the screen saying that you gain access to a hscene, then you have to manually open the hscene in the menu. It is a game design, not a bug or glitch, it is how LOSE company makes the games. Rarely you will gain access for hscenes during a route, most hscenes are unlocked AFTER finishing the game with that particular heroine.

3. [Q]: When does the DLC hscenes show up?

[A]: After you complete the previous hscenes, the DLC hscenes will eventually show up.

4. [Q]: STEAM support?

[A]: At the moment I don't own the STEAM version so I can't test it and I don't know if it works. If someone can help me I will make an steam support patch, but you would still need the FAKKU 18+ DLC patch.

5. [Q]: Can we see some screenshot/examples of patch?

[A]: Because of the nature of the game as being an loli game I can't post pictures because of the policy of the forum. But if someone wants to see the results before buying the actual game I can send you 2 example pictures. Just send a PM and I will reply with those 2 example pictures. Examples of non-loli characters are in the gallery section.

6. [Q] : What was changed in the new Fakku edition? What's the difference between the OLD and NEW download?

[A]: Jacob from fakku has a good description -> https://www.fakku.net/forums/games/maitetsu-fixes-and-updates .Everything written in the section "what has not changed" WAS already fixed already by heliosaurus by his patch and the same fix is present in the new "BANDAID removal PATCH + restoration patch"

7. [Q] Why is there a difference in size between Heliosaurus Restoration patch and "BANDAID removal PATCH + restoration patch"

Both patches work perfectly fine and shouldn't have any problems. You can use Heliosaurus on the OLD and NEW version but the BANDAID patch is only for new FAKKU download ONLY. But... the original restoration patch includes fixes which are already fixed in the new version of  FAKKU's edition and the BANDAID removal patch just removes this fixes from the PATCH to be less in size. The reason why you could still use the original restoration patch on the old and new version of fakku is that technically the patch is in original form a "patch.xp3" which contains mostly PICTURES! Yes, pictures. And it just replaces those pictures from the original data files which are located in "data.xp3" / "emotedx.xp3", and so on. The KiriKiri engine works like that. When FIRST run, it loads first files from, data.xp3, and all the main xp3, and then LOADS patch.xp3, patch2.xp3, patch3.xp3... and so on. That's why we don't need external programs to patch the original data files, and we can put everything in PATCH.XP3, or PATCH2.XP3, and so on. You can  literally replace the whole game with a single PATCH.xp3 file. The restoration patch was made by using resource files from the JAPANESE version and replaces the resource files from the ENGLISH version. So the original restoration patch just OVERWRITES fixes-pictures present in the MAIN game from the NEWEST fakku edition download....

8.[Q]: That isn't the game we were promised / it is disappointing / don't want to buy the game ....

[A]: Well, it isn't a question, I just want to express my opinion... I understand that the release a disappointment, and like everyone, even I would wanted a TOTALLY uncut and uncensored version. I hate the CUTS in western releases, but that was going on for decades not just in VN's look in the old days of SNES games with JRPGS. And in east they get the same results with some western games... Thanks to that, we have two types of ppl - one who are complaining and the the other one who are making uncut/undub/uncensored version of games, from snes to psp/psvita and so on. What I mean is that you shouldn't lose energy in complaining on fakku and denpasoft/sekai, yes even sekai. I understand that sekai don't take releases seriously but at least we got the translated version, whish is a huge WORK. And be thankful, we got "OMG!" Maitetsu! I can't expect newcomers and the ones on fakku to stop complaining ( and I am not saying that you have to start editing, and join the community of moders, but you are always welcome to join ;) ), but at least you at fuwanovel you have no more reasons to complain. At the end you got the complete 1:1 japanese uncut release with english text, and even a little more, with the demosaic patch ( which in the japanese edition they don't have :) ).

.... please ask questions and I will put most common questions and answers here ...

progress.jpg

ALL SCENES MOSAIC-FREE !

Hachiroku's Route

hachinomosaic.jpg

Hibiki's Route

https://image.ibb.co/gwZVVe/HIBIKI100_NOMOSAIC.jpg 

Paulette's Route

paulette1complete.jpg

Reina's Route

reinanomosaic.jpg

Fukami's Route

fukami_nomosaic.jpg

Nagi's Route

naginomosaic.jpg

Kisaki's Route

kisaki_NOMOSAIC.jpg

Makura's Route

makura_nomosaic.jpg

instalation.jpg

FOR STEAM USE: HELIOSAURUS PATCH for STEAM

FOR FAKKU USE: HELIOSAURUS PATCH for FAKKU or down below the BANDAID removal patch

1. Just extract the file patch2.xp3 from the ZIP file in the main maitetsu folder!

!! the patch2.xp3, should be in the same folder as the Restoration patch (patch.xp3)  and the Maitetsu.exe file. !!!

update.jpg

07/23  - Released the patch with the 5th scene included, and fixes the bug in Hscene 2

07/24 - Released the patch with the included 6th scene

07/25 - Released the patch with the included 7th scene

07/26  - Released the patch with the 8th scene included

07/27  - Hachiroku's Route COMPLETED!!!!

07/28  - Released the patch with Hibiki's HSCENE 01 without mosaic!

07/29  - Released the patch with Hibiki's HSCENE 02 without mosaic!

07/30  - Released the patch with Hibiki's HSCENE 03 without mosaic!

07/31  - Released the patch with Hibiki's HSCENE 04 without mosaic!

08/02  - Released the addon patch with Hibiki's HSCENE 05 without mosaic, you still need the OLD "Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch 7-31-2018" patch. In your folder you should have patch.xp3 (bandaid fix), patch2.xp3 (old 7-31 patch) and patch3.xp3 (this new addon patch)

08/03  - HIBIKI's ROUTE COMPLETED !!!

08/04 - Paulette's new hscene released!

08/05 - Paulette's new hscene released! (Hint: This is the new release which includes HSCENE 03. Skipped Hscene 02 because here isn't any mosaic! Hence the name v0.3 - which represent the hscene completed :) )

08/06 - Paulette's new hscene released!

08/07 - Paulette's new hscene released!

08/08 - Paulette's new hscene released!

08/09 - Paulette's new hscene released!

08/10  - PAULETTE's ROUTE COMPLETED !!!

08/11 - Reina's new hscene released!

08/12 - Reina's new hscene released!

08/13 - Reina's new hscene released!

08/14  - REINA's ROUTE COMPLETED !!!

08/15 - Fukami's new hscene released!

08/16 - Fukami's new hscene released!

08/17 - Fukami's new hscene released!

08/18 - Fukami's new hscene released!

08/19  - FUKAMI's ROUTE COMPLETED !!!

08/20 - Nagi's new hscene released!

08/21 - Nagi's ROUTE COMPLETED !!!

08/22 - Kisaki's new hscene released!

08/23 - Kisaki's new hscene released!

08/24 - Kisaki's ROUTE COMPLETED !!!

08/25 - Makura's new hscene released!

08/26 - Makura's new hscene released!

08/27 - COMPLETE PATCH released! Mosaic removed from all scenes!

08/30 - COMPLETE STEAM PATCH released! Mosaic removed from all scenes in STEAM FINALLY!!!!

download.jpg

Complete FAKKU Patch

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

COMPLETE PATCH

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - v0.9a.7z

Installation guide:

- if you have downloaded the partial update - patch3.xp3 just manually delete it ( you don't need it anymore because its already inside the complete patch! )

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Complete STEAM Patch

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Steam Patch - v0.9a.7z

credits.png

ThugShiro - mega big thanks to ThugShiro. He donated the Steam Version!

BIG THANKS TO marcus-beta - with his tremendous help he found out the problem and fixed it, without him there wouldn't be a steam patch!

Ulysses - big thanks to Ulysses, without his tools ( https://github.com/UlyssesWu/FreeMote/releases ) this wouldn't be possible.

Tools used:

PsbDecompile - for decompiling PSBs,
PsBuild - for rebuilding back to PSBs
FreeMoteViewer - to view rebuilded PSBs (after PsBuild)

number201724 - of course, also big thanks to number201724 for the psbtools https://github.com/number201724/psbfile/releases

Tools used:

emote_conv - decode and encode psb file

Heliosaurus - special thanks to the master of the Restoration patch and his helpful guiding

gallery.png

warning1.jpg

Spoiler

Hibiki_Compare.gif

output_7e_Hc_XW.gif

SPECIAL extra patch:

BANDAID removal PATCH + restoration patch integrated into a single patch ( patch.xp3 )

For the newest FAKKU edition and STEAM!

baindaidremoval.jpg

update.jpg

08/1  - Released the BANDAID removal PATCH + restoration patch integrated Restorationa Patch ( as PATCH.xp3 )

09/20  - Released the BANDAID removal PATCH + restoration patch  for STEAM ( as PATCH.xp3 )

Optional download

FAKKU edition

Maitetsu 18+ Restoration & Bandaid Removal Patch.7z

STEAM edition

Maitetsu 18+ Restoration & Bandaid Removal Steam Patch.7z

ANY COMMENTS, MEANINGFUL CRITICS, GRATITUDE, ADVICE, SUGGESTION RELATED TO THE PATCH ARE HELPFUL. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

support.jpg

Want to support the project?

kofi2.png?v=0

Edited by HoplessHiro

Does $29.99 seem like a good price for this visual novel?  I got it via other means which I won't mention here but I feel like actually buying it now (I might be able to, I'd have to check with my dad) I'd obviously have to manually apply the restoration patch (which I've followed and bookmarked) and this patch to it after I purchase and downloaded it.

I'm asking because from what I've seen from the Fakku page a lot of problems happened.

Edited by Shaun

44 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Does $29.99 seem like a good price for this visual novel?  I got it via other means which I won't mention here but I feel like actually buying it now (I might be able to, I'd have to check with my dad) I'd obviously have to manually apply the restoration patch (which I've followed and bookmarked) and this patch to it after I purchase and downloaded it.

I'm asking because from what I've seen from the Fakku page a lot of problems happened.

That's a tricky question. $30 for a game of this size properly localised I think is a very decent price. However a lot of people are angry about Sekai Project screwing up the adult version by accidentally including all the censored in-game CGs from the all ages version in the adult game, even though it then has the actual H scenes afterwards. Many would say you shouldn't buy it on principle until they fix these issues if you're after the adult version. On the other hand, if you buy it and download the patches provided here you get the whole lot anyway, and who knows when SP will get around to fixing it... It's your call.

3 minutes ago, ittaku said:

That's a tricky question. $30 for a game of this size properly localised I think is a very decent price. However a lot of people are angry about Sekai Project screwing up the adult version by accidentally including all the censored in-game CGs from the all ages version in the adult game, even though it then has the actual H scenes afterwards. Many would say you shouldn't buy it on principle until they fix these issues if you're after the adult version. On the other hand, if you buy it and download the patches provided here you get the whole lot anyway, and who knows when SP will get around to fixing it... It's your call.

I already understand that, I read most of the post on FAKKU's forum (I already made an account as well), the game itself is worth spending money on (I like what I've read so far) even if I have to use 3rd party patches to fix the issues, it really just gos to show that SP is not a good publisher at all, their behavior is not professional at all.

Also one thing I noticed about FAKKU is digital downloads are never limited unlike with Denpasoft.

3 hours ago, Hetzer123 said:

I am not sure about the content of this patch. Does it include [demosaic trains + trains sex + trains' pantsu] together?

Lol. The patch doesn't add new content. Just fixing/redrawing/reimaging existing content. If under exisitng content is something like that then te answer is yes.

3 hours ago, marcus-beta said:

I will follow this post, when you release new updates, plz do a new reply to give us a notification
@HoplessHiro

And good work.

Expect later today Hachiroku's 5th hscene! After finishing all the hscenes for her next I am going to fix Hibiki :).

4 hours ago, Hetzer123 said:

I am not sure about the content of this patch. Does it include [demosaic trains + trains sex + trains' pantsu] together?

He can't combine work from other authors without their consent.  And in any case, there's no reason to do this until the demosaic project itself is finished.

However, "samples" of the work would be nice.  People should be shown what to expect, at least, as the result of redrawing will depend on the skill of the artist.

Edited by sanahtlig

Nice topic explanation.  But if this is how Lose games does there H-Games it sounds to me these started out as all ages and was not good enough to sell so they literally just threw in some H-Games and put a popup saying H-Scene available just so they could sell their failure of a game. 

2 minutes ago, molitar said:

Nice topic explanation.  But if this is how Lose games does there H-Games it sounds to me these started out as all ages and was not good enough to sell so they literally just threw in some H-Games and put a popup saying H-Scene available just so they could sell their failure of a game. 

I assume you haven't played it then. The sexual innuendo leading up to the unlocking of H scenes is extremely strong. I beg to differ from your conclusion, especially since Lose are clearly a bunch of paedos lolicons.

52 minutes ago, molitar said:

I guess you never played Chrono Clock, Corona Blossom or Eden* (the eden* PLUS+MOSAIC version) otherwise you would know there is nothing wrong with having H-scenes as extra content viewable after the route or in this case done a little differently then the mentioned titles.

@HoplessHiro Would it hurt to include the date on the zip file for when you update the demosaic file?

Edited by Shaun

1 hour ago, sanahtlig said:

He can't combine work from other authors without their consent.  And in any case, there's no reason to do this until the demosaic project itself is finished.

However, "samples" of the work would be nice.  People should be shown what to expect, at least, as the result of redrawing will depend on the skill of the artist.

5 minutes ago, El Mugaro said:

This.

Someone please post comparison screenshots.

Do you mean actual screenshots from ingame? If yes. Actually I would do it but cant, because of the forum policy "No loli content". I am open to any suggestion to resolve that issue.

Why not just download the patch and check it out in-game? If you don't like it, you just delete the patch2.xp3 file and it's gone. Unless you're thinking it might taint your first view of the scene or something... but then a sample would have the same tainting issue.

18 minutes ago, HoplessHiro said:

Do you mean actual screenshots from ingame? If yes. Actually I would do it but cant, because of the forum policy "No loli content". I am open to any suggestion to resolve that issue.

i would like one as well but like you said, fuwas policy seems to not allow it. i really dont think there is a work around it. maybe a link to a link that leads to the pic? i really dont know if it would be possible.

@Zenophilious @Dergonu what do you guys say?

1 minute ago, ittaku said:

Why not just download the patch and check it out in-game? If you don't like it, you just delete the patch2.xp3 file and it's gone. Unless you're thinking it might taint your first view of the scene or something... but then a sample would have the same tainting issue.

that sounds almost like effort! :rize:

27 minutes ago, El Mugaro said:

Side-by-Side mosaiced vs demonsaiced ingame screenshots yes.

As for a solution, PM to anyone who asks?

For now i could send examples on PM. If someone really wants to spoil the game.

19 minutes ago, ittaku said:

I could just put the same example pictures as on getchu and / or official site