MAITETSU 18+ DEMOSAIC STEAM-FAKKU PATCH [COMPLETE]

Last run?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Should I decensor Maitetsu:Last Run?

• Even if there is no english translation of the new scenes, just do it fast! [ LOW QUALITY decensoring, NO ENGLISH script ]
    • Wait for someone to announce the translation of the whole game [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with HIGH QUALITY ENGLISH script ]
    • MT the whole thing and do the decensoring slowly [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with LOW QUALITY ENGLISH MT script ]
    • Don't bother I wont play the game at all, or at least I am going to use AGHT or similar and I can't wait for you to make a decensor patch I am used to the censored pixels [ NOTHING at all ]

I voted on this poll years ago waiting for a high quality translation of Last Run but with Lose folding into Whisp, any hope for an official translation to fix the mess that ruined its ability to sell seems to have gone out the window with it.  Since that is the case, is there any chance a fan translation group could pick it up?  Is there a way to commission for it?  It would be a terrible shame to see this game not get a finished translation.

Edited by pointtech86

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Many thanks for your hard work, followed the instructions and set up the game just perfectly. But I have a somewhat weird request - I'd like to restore towels in the bath scenes. In dialogues they actually mention the towels, and from narrative point of view it doesn't make much sense that pretty shy girls appear before the male protagonist in all their nude glory without any seconds thoughts.

I guess I can do it myself by replacing sprites in patch3.xp3 with the vanilla ones, but I have no idea how to extract and then repack back Maitetsu's xp3. Tried using insani's xp3tools to no avail, I guess it's outdated. Any recommendations on how to approach this?

Thanks!

//update

I managed to browse and partly extract archives with GARbro tool, but still have no idea how to integrate the changes back to the game. So I'll appreciate any help with that.

Edited by helex123

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

so is this patch supposed to add the actual scene in cause i caught a stream recently and there was actualy sex shown but it didnt show up when i played the game i dont knw wether its the patch or not but fakku took the patch down from there site and i cant find any other info

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/6/2023 at 4:43 AM, westheboss said:

so is this patch supposed to add the actual scene in cause i caught a stream recently and there was actualy sex shown but it didnt show up when i played the game i dont knw wether its the patch or not but fakku took the patch down from there site and i cant find any other info

Everything that you need to run these patches for Maitetsu:
-> You need to buy and download Fakku's Maitetsu 18+ DLC from it's site and install it.
-> Then you need to download the mods that you want from this thread and install them.

At first I also had some trouble finding Fakku's Maitetsu 18+ DLC but found out that I need to log into the site and set my account settings to be able to see that content.

This is how I was able to see and be able to purchase and download Fakku's Maitetsu 18+ DLC:
-> I logged into Fakku with my account.
--> I checked my Account Settings and set "Show Controversial Content" to "Yes".
--> I refreshed the webpage and searched for Maitetsu and it showed the game and the DLC each separately. I bought it and downloaded it from my account's library.

Link to Fakku's Maitetsu 18+ DLC: https://www.fakku.net/games/maitetsu-18-dlc-english
(Again, you might not be able to see it if you're not logged in, or if you don't have set your account's setting "Show Controversial Content" to "Yes".)

As for other info:
I saw some old posts from March 2020 on a thread in Steam Community under the Maitetsu's Steam game discussions about Fakku's Maitetsu 18+ DLC not showing up in some people's libraries in the site and they had to find a way to access it.
There might be something helpful info, for example about finding the 18+ DLC and some help with installing the patches.
Link to that Steam Community thread: https://steamcommunity.com/app/714800/discussions/0/1747898619769251189/

And if all else fails, check the installation instructions from the posts on this thread or maybe can find something from that thread in Steam I pointed to here in this post and re-download & reinstall the mods that you want.

Hope this helps ;)

Edited by NetSmexter

On 9/16/2023 at 4:07 AM, Haseo4x said:

Hey, first thanks a lot for your work!

But could it be that the download is currently down?
When I try download the file I receive a 500 error message from google drive.

I was able to download the patches through those links today, no problems.

On 6/10/2023 at 1:37 AM, zerobieck said:
What is the use of the additional SPECIAL Patch I don't understand very well

It has the Maitetsu 18+ Restoration Patch and a Bandaid Removal Patch in one patch file, so you don't need to use another restoration patch file with it as it has that already.
The "Special Patch" does everything that the restoration pack does and additionally removes Bandaids from the girls in some CGs.

Edited by NetSmexter