MAITETSU 18+ DEMOSAIC STEAM-FAKKU PATCH [COMPLETE]

Last run?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Should I decensor Maitetsu:Last Run?

• Even if there is no english translation of the new scenes, just do it fast! [ LOW QUALITY decensoring, NO ENGLISH script ]
    • Wait for someone to announce the translation of the whole game [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with HIGH QUALITY ENGLISH script ]
    • MT the whole thing and do the decensoring slowly [ HIGH QUALITY decensoring with LOW QUALITY ENGLISH MT script ]
    • Don't bother I wont play the game at all, or at least I am going to use AGHT or similar and I can't wait for you to make a decensor patch I am used to the censored pixels [ NOTHING at all ]

10 hours ago, mazlboy said:

Man, way to fast, I really apreciate your work. :)

By the way, I stopped playing since the bandaid patch, you see, I have the Steam version and dont know if is compatible with it, the thing is I wath to play from scratch with all patches are ready.

I tried the steam version by just putting the patch in the folder, and it is really buggy. All the scenes that were replaced are black. Then the second method I tried is to put everything in one patch using Heliosaurus original steam patch, again black screens. I mean you can play the game normally but when the scenes comes it's just pitch black and you hear the audio in background. Tried marcus-beta's steamless and it doesn't work at all, after that you can't run the exe file anymore.

I wanted to see if I can make a quick steam patch but it seems I have to research more to find a solutions, but I do not want to waste time until I have finished the decensoring ( can't work both at the same time ). In theory I could try to inject the edited scenes back to the main data files, example adult.xp3, but there is problem with the .sig files. I have to make another sig file, but don't know how to make one.

In the meantime while I am working on the decensoring, if you find someone who knows how steam works or kirikiri, ( or both :) ) please do tell. I will try doing parallel a little research on steam.

Edited by HoplessHiro

2 minutes ago, El Mugaro said:

Any info on the updated Restoration Patch (Heliousaurus's) that includes the fixes from the official patch? I prefer the mosaics and the bandaid.

It's complete. What's there left to fix? Only that I saw or notice in the latest fakku edition are the same two lines that christantoan found in Reina's Extra scene. But besides that nothing unusual.

4 minutes ago, HoplessHiro said:

It's complete. What's there left to fix? Only that I saw or notice in the latest fakku edition are the same two lines that christantoan found in Reina's Extra scene. But besides that nothing unusual.

https://www.fakku.net/forums/games/maitetsu-fixes-and-updates

-Missing voice lines have been fixed.
-Some monologue lines that did not play have been corrected.
-Cut off lines in various scenes have been repaired.
-Memory leak issues causing random crashes have been fixed.
-Various other small bugs related to tips & backlog have been fixed.
Basically, stuff that Heliosaurus couldn't fix but Fakku did.

-Upskirt CG restored.
-Hachiroku in panties restored.
-Preview thumbnails have been updated to reflect restored CGs
This was included in his patch so no problem here.

-Hachiroku nipple CG has not been restored as per request by the original Japanese developer Lose.
-Towels & steam will not be removed from the bath scenes as per request by the original Japanese developer Lose.
Basically the only stuff that needs to be restored now.

So, if I'm correct, the only stuff left to do is make a new patch with the missing stuff from the bottom list or upgrade the current patch with the fixes of the top list.

Or is the patch compatible with the fixes of the top list and there's no need to do anything?

reinanomosaic.jpg

update.jpg

08/14  - REINA's ROUTE COMPLETED !!!

FULL PATCH

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - FULL Three Main Heroines + Reina.7z

Installation guide:

- if you have downloaded the daily patch - patch3.xp3 just manually delete it ( you don't need it anymore because its already inside the FULL Three Main Heroines patch. )

Incremental update

- no incremental update - because deltax with 7z made a bigger sized file then the FULL PATCH, it didn't make sense to make one.

Thanks for the patch.

I did download the 3 main heroine patch with the last girl before this one you uploaded.  And I think I added the one you guys call "heliosaurus" because I want the band aids instead the towel censoring.  And I just added this one.

Do I am missing anything else?   Just making sure I am updated as how it should be.

Oh, also what shouldnt be there?  I dont want any extra file make conflict with the other files, because in the very begin I downloaded the temp files, but I dont remember I removed it when I added the 3 main heroines patch.

Sorry for big post.

Edited by Eurekachan26
adding more

3 hours ago, Eurekachan26 said:

Thanks for the patch.

I did download the 3 main heroine patch with the last girl before this one you uploaded.  And I think I added the one you guys call "heliosaurus" because I want the band aids instead the towel censoring.  And I just added this one.

Do I am missing anything else?   Just making sure I am updated as how it should be.

Oh, also what shouldnt be there?  I dont want any extra file make conflict with the other files, because in the very begin I downloaded the temp files, but I dont remember I removed it when I added the 3 main heroines patch.

Sorry for big post.

Heliosaurus + full patch and you are good to go. Didnt miss anything.

fukami_newsecene.jpg

update.jpg

08/15 - Fukami's new hscene released!

Just extract patch3.xp3 from the 7.z directly in the game folder, overwrite the old patch3.xp3 ( if it exists ).

Patch3.xp3 is a separate patch until it's completed.  You still need the Full Main three heroines + Reina patch (Hachi, Hibiki, Paulette and Reina, named patch2.xp3) + the restoration patch ( bandaids removal or heliosaurus restoration, named patch.xp3 )

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - Fukami v0.1.7z

fukami_newsecene.jpg

update.jpg

08/16 - Fukami's new hscene released!

Just extract patch3.xp3 from the 7.z directly in the game folder, overwrite the old patch3.xp3 ( if it exists ).

Patch3.xp3 is a separate patch until it's completed.  You still need the Full Main three heroines + Reina patch (Hachi, Hibiki, Paulette and Reina, named patch2.xp3) + the restoration patch ( bandaids removal or heliosaurus restoration, named patch.xp3 )

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - Fukami v0.2.7z

fukami_newsecene.jpg

update.jpg

08/17 - Fukami's new hscene released!

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - Fukami v0.3.7z

@HoplessHiro @frc_ @Huang Ling Yin

Just to notice you with the new FreeMote v1.3 release.

https://github.com/UlyssesWu/FreeMote/releases/tag/v1.3.0

As I mentioned before, the new version is faster than ever, Dullahan Load feature allows you to drag&drop your compressed and encrypted "dx***-krkextract.psb" directly to PsbDecompile to get json result, and FreeMote now can pack/unpack known shell types (lz4,mdf,psz) - now FreeMote should be able to replace psbtools totally :nico: Click the link for full release note. If you have found a bug, you can open an issue and I will look into it (when I have time).

And now you can use FreeMoteViewer to view motions (timelines):

Spoiler

FreeMote-Viewer.png

Some examples to explain the workflow:

You have a LZ4 shell packed, encrypted (key: 123456789) PSB (dx.psb). To unpack it, purify it, edit it, encrypt it, and then pack it (if needed) -

Spoiler

Plan A: use EmoteConv

EmoteConv dx.psb 123456789 //Get unpacked pure PSB. You can break this step into 2 step by`EmoteConv dx.psb`(drag and drop dx.psb to EmoteConv, will unpack LZ4 shell to produce PSB) and `EmoteConv dx.psb.decompressed 123456789`

PsbDecompile dx.psb.decrypted //Get json

//Edit

PsBuild /k123456789 dx.json //Get encrypted PSB

EmoteConv -cLZ4 dx.impure.psb //Pack PSB with LZ4 shell

Plan B: don't use EmoteConv

PsbDecompile /k123456789 dx.psb //Get json

Make a backup for dx.resx.json. Edit dx.resx.json, set "CryptKey" : null and remove "PsbShellType": "LZ4" (or set to null) in order to produce pure PSB for view.

//Edit

PsBuild dx.json //Get pure PSB or packed encrypted PSB, depends on resx.json

Plan C: use Dullahan Load for decompile

PsbDecompile dx.psb //Get json without key used - only works for some PSBs (must be PSBv3+)

Edit dx.resx.json, set "PsbShellType": null (or remove this line) in order to produce pure PSB for view.

//Edit

PsBuild dx.json //Get pure PSB for view

Edit dx.resx.json, set "CryptKey" : 123456789 and "PsbShellType": "LZ4".

PsBuild dx.json //Get packed encrypted PSB

In short - You can process a PSB without EmoteConv, just to set params in resx.json to control compile process (pack or not; encrypt or not etc.). Or you can use EmoteConv to get pure PSB at first for editing convenience.

Edited by Ulysses
DuRaRaRa!!

fukami_newsecene.jpg

update.jpg

08/18 - Fukami's new hscene released!

Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Patch - Fukami v0.4.7z

PS. Added a support section in the OP post. Not necessary, but if you really want to buy me a coffee, will always be grateful :). Doesn't affect the release of the patch. More details on the ko-fi webpage.

13 hours ago, HoplessHiro said:

PS. Added a support section in the OP post. Not necessary, but if you really want to buy me a coffee, will always be grateful :). Doesn't affect the release of the patch. More details on the ko-fi webpage.

Haha, smart move. Next week when the paycheck comes in, I'll buy you a cup or two! I do believe people who work (for others) should be rewarded.