MangaGamer announces English Developer Week (July 23rd - 27th)

Plk_Lesiak

It looks like MangaGamer is going to add some EVNs to their store next week and give them a bit of publicity in the process. I'm quite curious what titles they'll choose for this "event" - and while there's not that much to talk about now, I've though that I'll open a thread and channel the news as it shows up. Probably will do a summary of it all on the blog after it's all done.

33 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

So, the first announcement is here and it's... HunieCam Studio. That is, not a VN by any definition and a somewhat mediocre sim game, from what I've heard. Not the most exciting opening, but let's where it will go next. :amane:

Based on an article on lewdgamer it seems like the ones left are

Spoiler

Wolf Tails, Tomboys Need Love Too!, Shininig Song Starnova, My Magical Demon Lover and Love Ribbon

52 minutes ago, bakauchuujin said:

Tomboys Need Love Too!

So just 6 games in total? And as they're adding Zetsubou's game I'm surprised it's not Sable's Grimoire, it seems like something more up to the JP VN fans expectations (long story, distinct routes, tons of CGs etc).

Oh well, we'll see if there are any surprises awaiting us.

As the last game in the event, Love Ribbon is now available on the MG store with quite a big discount (-40%, I think it's just as high as it was ever discounted on Steam, so it's a genuinely good offer). You'll not find a better sister/sister incest scenario, at least until Flowers: Autumn is released by Jast (and that might as well be in 2020 or beyond). ;)