Poll for next VN I should play  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which VN should I play next?

• Dal Segno
    • Hapymaher
    • Evenicle
    • Maitetsu

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/27/18 at 04:44 PM

Since looks like you didn't like Bunny Black much there, maybe you better avoid Evenicle because Aster himself is have too much libido. For Dal Segno, more or less it's just usual moege so perhaps you better read it later although the true ending itself leaned toward nakige though. As for Maitetsu, while more or less I can just ignore the fact that Sekai did wrong with their release, perhaps you can't ignore the fact that Sekai mistakenly add all age CGs into 18+ version so you better pass on that.

That leave Hapymaher, in which the atmosphere on the VN itself was quite gloomy, so perhaps you may click with it. Also the fact that the main writer for Hapymaher is also help Nasu wrote Ataraxia in the past should be interesting though, so you may considering Hapymaher based on that fact alone. Have fun in regard of playing Hapymaher there.

35 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

Dal Segno is one of the worst VNs I've ever read, so avoid it like the plague. Never read Evenicle or Maitetsu. Hapymaher so far has been average.

So I'd suggest reading Ever17 based off of your favourite VNs.

Disclaimer VirginSmasher is a tsundere towards Moege, as such he will tell you that every standard Moege is trash even though he secretly likes them :)

Edited by bakauchuujin

3 hours ago, VirginSmasher said:

I wish people would stop spreading fake news. :amane:

@Orcka

Ignore his protests:sleep:. It's not fake news. Anyone who has been here long enough can tell u this:

3 hours ago, bakauchuujin said:

Disclaimer VirginSmasher is a tsundere towards Moege, as such he will tell you that every standard Moege is trash even though he secretly likes them :)

Don't ask him for opinions on moege (like Dal Sango), as to him, the only good moege is Chrono Clock :amane:

On topic:

The 4 VNs you posted in your poll are vastly different from one another.

Mind letting us know more about what types of VNs you are looking to play next? :)

3 hours ago, VirginSmasher said:

It must suck to be so annoyed by my opinion that you have to respond to everything I say about any random moege. :maple:

Oh, I'm not annoyed. I just like to make fun of this aspect of you:wahaha:

@Orcka

Why don't you try chrono clock? Hapymaher looks as if it has a rather solemn tone and premise. I haven't played CC, but i saw about 2 hours of a play through of it on YT, and it looks far more like a typical moege than Hapymaher. Thought I'll mention it in case that's what you are looking for. Plus, it's the only moege worth playing accordingly to  @VirginSmasher - Sama :nokia:

Edited by phantomJS

8 hours ago, Ranzo said:

You know what? I agree with that virgin for once you should play Ever17, for it is undoubtedly better than your choices. After that play Hapymaher I guess just so you can chat about it at the cool kidz table.

People should agree with me at all times tbh. :sachi: 

He should definitely read Ever17 for sure. It'll be in my list of VNs EOPs should read before they die (which I'll eventually make someday).

6 hours ago, phantomJS said:

Oh, I'm not annoyed. I just like to make fun of this aspect of you:wahaha:

@Orcka

Why don't you try chrono clock? Hapymaher looks as if it has a rather solemn tone and premise. I haven't played CC, but i saw about 2 hours of a play through of it on YT, and it looks far more like a typical moege than Hapymaher. Thought I'll mention it in case that's what you are looking for. Plus, it's the only moege worth playing accordingly to  @VirginSmasher - Sama :nokia:

Fair enough. However, I will make fun of you for enjoying the dumpster fire known as Fureraba. :makina:

9 hours ago, Orcka said:

My VNDB wasn't updated, I didn't even remember I had a tag on this forum

Should be updated now

Meaningless chatter aside (Well mostly), seeing the OP new votes here did more convince me that OP here should just avoid both of Evenicle and Dal Segno, because Evenicle MC here is basically the same as Eiyuu Senki MC, and both of Dal Segno and Da Capo 3 is more or less did have same atmosphere with Dal Segno is more formulaic compared to Da Capo 3. So in the end I would say that just remove both of Dal Segno and Evenicle vote, and change it into something like either Ever17 like VirginSmasher said or perhaps you may as well try Chaos Child itself. Of course while I'm at it you may as well try both of Sharnoth and Inganock here, although you didn't add both choices.

As for Maitetsu itself, Sekai mismanagement aside the VN did have some infodump about the train and it did offer some interesting storyline, but in the end you may as well just treat it as another charage. Of course you may as well try Hapymaher, seeing that out of all four initial votes it's the closest one that was almost fulfill your taste here. So if you didn't want to remake the poll here, once again have fun playing Hapymaher later.