Hapymaher [RAW ~ Walkthrough]

CreedH00d

Guest Otakuheb

Hi !

I finished yesterday the visual novel but is it normal that I have 2 empty boxes in my CG's ? (Saki)

6 hours ago, Otakuheb said:

Hi !

I finished yesterday the visual novel but is it normal that I have 2 empty boxes in my CG's ? (Saki)

Did you get all ends? I dunno If the normal/Bad end have exclusive CGs so...

11 hours ago, Otakuheb said:

Hi !

You need to view her 4th H-scene which is unlocked after you finish her route, it even tells you this when you finish her route that an extra H-scene is unlocked.

Unlike the other routes Saki's 4th H-scene isn't part of the route it is extra.

Go to Extra > H-Scenes > Saki IV to find it.

Edited by Shaun

Guest Otakuheb
13 hours ago, Shaun said:

You need to view her 4th H-scene which is unlocked after you finish her route, it even tells you this when you finish her route that an extra H-scene is unlocked.

Unlike the other routes Saki's 4th H-scene isn't part of the route it is extra.

Go to Extra > H-Scenes > Saki IV to find it.

Oh Thx for the tip :)

3 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:

No you don't. I only finished Yayoi's route, and this choice already appeared. You probably need to start a new game to see it though.

So you can read Alice true end in spite of not have played before the normal end, for example??

Or the option of "blue sky" is only available after complete the first end? 

Edited by CreedH00d
Changes

8 minutes ago, CreedH00d said:

So you can read Alice true end in spite of not have played before the normal end, for example??

Or the option of "blue sky" is only available after complete the first end? 

You have to read through Alice's normal end before her true end becomes available and you need to have already finished at least one other route before that option becomes available, it is recommended to do Alice last or you'll get major spoilers.

I went: Saki, Yayoi, Keiko, Maia, Alice Normal End and Alice True End.

I chose not to view the Bad End and Normal End, they aren't necessary to get any of the other routes.

5 hours ago, Shaun said:

You have to read through Alice's normal end before her true end becomes available and you need to have already finished at least one other route before that option becomes available, it is recommended to do Alice last or you'll get major spoilers.

I went: Saki, Yayoi, Keiko, Maia, Alice Normal End and Alice True End.

I chose not to view the Bad End and Normal End, they aren't necessary to get any of the other routes.

2 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:

I can't say that for sure, but the choice is there, so, probably?

2018_07_24_09_12_26.png

Reveal hidden contents

2018_07_24_09_14_07.png

It's just if you can skip the normal route and focus on the true end, I would prefer that.

It's just a feeling but I think the true route will be the same route as the normal end but with a different finals scenes and epilogue, just that, instead of a new route (completely different from the beginning) 

Edited by CreedH00d
Changes

13 hours ago, CreedH00d said:

It's just if you can skip the normal route and focus on the true end, I would prefer that.

It's just a feeling but I think the true route will be the same route as the normal end but with a different finals scenes and epilogue, just that, instead of a new route (completely different from the beginning) 

Well, I was playing blind and accidentally picked the choice leading to the true end here, and it appears that if you do that, even the common route has some new scenes which don't appear if you choose the different option (and these scenes look pretty spoilerous btw, so I definitely don't recommend doing it this early). So, I don't know, I personally feel that it's still a good idea to read the normal ending before. At least, I'm going to do it that way.

On 2018. 07. 24. at 9:47 AM, CreedH00d said:

Edited by LanThief(HUN)

So, yeah. Finished this today, and I confirm two things I said before:

1. The choice leading to the true ending unlocks after finishing one arbitrary route, but don't choose "For some reason, I saw a blue sky" before you are actually ready to read the true route, or you will be spoiled almost instantly! I believe, it should be added to the walkthrough, it's pretty important.
  2. Also, if you don't read Alice's normal ending, the true ending won't make any sense. Don't worry, you won't have to replay the whole route to reach it, the normal ending appears almost instantly after you finish the common route, and only the true end has an actual character route leading to it.

Overall, I suggest the following route order: Saki->Yayoi->Keiko->Maia->Alice normal-> Alice true. The bad and the normal endings are not very important and can be skipped, though both of them contain unique CGs. On the other hand, the bad ending is very short and easy to get to. The normal end, if someone is interested, is basically this (chapter 7 spoilers):

Spoiler

the protagonist doesn't have sex with anybody at the end of the common route, and remains a girl.

Edited by Dreamysyu
I changed my opinion after replaying that ending

On 11/8/2561 at 8:59 AM, LanThief(HUN) said:

Good question didin't looked it up.

But there is a nother Hapymaher vn but the sad thing is there are no FTP ongoing 

https://vndb.org/v13108

i asked to MangaGamer facebook and they answer is

"We have no plans to localize Hapymaher -Fragmentation Dream- at this time. We typically don't localize sequels and/or fan-disks unless the original sells really well. If you really want to see Fragmentation Dream localized, help us spread the word about how great Hapymaher i "

and i surely ever seen some questiion and answer same as this in someone Twitter .

17 minutes ago, Kei kun said:

i asked to MangaGamer facebook and they answer is

"We have no plans to localize Hapymaher -Fragmentation Dream- at this time. We typically don't localize sequels and/or fan-disks unless the original sells really well. If you really want to see Fragmentation Dream localized, help us spread the word about how great Hapymaher i "

and i surely ever seen some questiion and answer same as this in someone Twitter .

I recommend you to repost this in the main discussion thread. More people are going to see it that way, and it's better not to post such important comments here since all of them are going to be deleted anyway.

4 minutes ago, Kei kun said:

wil it be ok ? if next route i play is Keiko route or should clear Saki route first.

You can go both ways, really. Just don't touch Maia's and Alice's routes before you finish the other two.

thank you guy, im new here :D.

31 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

I recommend you to repost this in the main discussion thread. More people are going to see it that way, and it's better not to post such important comments here since all of them are going to be deleted anyway.

You can go both ways, really. Just don't touch Maia's and Alice's routes before you finish the other two.