Jump to content

What Site Work Would You Like To See?

Please consider taking this survey (Link) and let me know what you want to see fixed/improved upon across the various Fuwanovel sites. Your feedback will determine my work priorities this Summer/Fall. (Forum Post)

< 3 - Tay

You can dismiss this alert by clicking on the "X" button

CreedH00d

Hapymaher [RAW ~ Walkthrough]

Recommended Posts

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hapymaher

- Walkthrough -

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hasuno Saki

Saki Hasuno

 

This isn't me

(I recalled her face)

You could say I do

You know her

Have to resist

I was interested in Saki

The key to my room

Saki

That's right

Saki END

 

Yayoi B. Lutwidge

Yayoi B. Lutwidge

 

This isn't me

(I recalled her face)

You could say I do

You don't know her

Couldn't hold back

I was interested in Yayoi

The key of the science room

Yayoi

Yayoi END

 

Hirasaka Keiko

Keiko Hirasaki

 

This isn't me

(I recalled her face)

You could say I do

You don't know her

Have to resist

I didn't think of anyone

The key to a guitar case

Keiko

Keiko END

 

Naitou Maia

Maia

 

This isn't me

(I recalled her face)

I don't

Maia

Have to resist

I didn't think of anyone

To chase after Maia

Saki

That's not it

Maia END

 

Toriumi Arisu

Alice

 

This isn't me

(I recalled her face)

I don't

Alice

Have to resist

I was interested in Alice

The key with the heart shaped handle

Alice

That's not it

Alice END (NORMAL)

 

*Start a 2nd playthrough

This isn't me

(For some reason, I saw a blue sky)

I don't

Alice

Have to resist

I was interested in Alice

The key with the heart shaped handle

Alice

That's not it

Alice END (TRUE)

 

-------------------------- Bad END --------------------------

I accepted it

Bad End

 

-------------------------- Normal END --------------------------

This isn't me

(I recalled her face)

You could say I do

You don't know her

Couldn't hold back

I was interested in Saki

To chase after Maia

Keiko

Normal END

 

 

Source: based on a comment on the site  - removed -

Edited by Dergonu
Let's not credit pirate sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, SeniorBlitz said:

I can help you with the formatting if you want.

Also bad end is missing. And the normal end

I know. It's just a raw guide. I will add the others end later. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NowItsAngeTime said:

Wait so to get Maya true end you just do her route once then start a new game? Or do you have to do everyone's route first?

You have to get her normal end first, after that you start a new playthrough and make a new choice to get her true end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NowItsAngeTime said:

Wait so to get Maya true end you just do her route once then start a new game? Or do you have to do everyone's route first?

I recommend let Alice for last. Once you finish the normal end, you can access to the true end. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CreedH00d said:

I recommend let Alice for last. Once you finish the normal end, you can access to the true end. 

Yeah, I think some one recommend the order:

Bad End > Yayoi > Saki > Keiko > Maia > Normal 1 > Alice (NORMAL) > Alice (TRUE)

At VNDb in one of threads (I just added the normal/bad for reference though). So you might want to use this order as a base or make your own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SeniorBlitz said:

Yeah, I think some one recommend the order:

Bad End > Yayoi > Saki > Keiko > Maia > Normal 1 > Alice (NORMAL) > Alice (TRUE)

At VNDb in one of threads (I just added the normal/bad for reference though). So you might want to use this order as a base or make your own.

Probably that "one" was me 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Silvz said:

Technically, is it allowed to link this website here? Wouldn't it be better to acknowledge it but without linking?

Yeah, I know you didn't have bad intentions creed, but linking directly to that site could 'cause some trouble, I recommend putting a comment like "based on a comment on a [site]" than a direct link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SeniorBlitz said:

Yeah, I know you didn't have bad intentions creed, but linking directly to that site could 'cause some trouble, I recommend putting a comment like "based on a comment on a [site]" than a direct link.

OH I see. I will fix it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, かずや said:

are there any spoilers if you start with alice route first?

Yes. If you start with her route, You will be spoiled gravelly of all the stuff.

Trust me, let Alice for last and read Maia after the others three. My order will be exactly the same as the walkthrough:

Saki > Yayoi > Keiko > Maia > Alice 

Edited by CreedH00d
Changes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CreedH00d said:

Yes. If you start with her route, You will be spoiled gravelly of all the stuff.

Trust me, let Alice for last and read Maia after the others three. My order will be exactly the same as the walkthrough:

Saki > Yayoi > Keiko > Maia > Alice 

thanks a lot! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2018 at 11:32 AM, NowItsAngeTime said:

Wait so to get Maya true end you just do her route once then start a new game? Or do you have to do everyone's route first?

Don't you mean Alice?  Maia doesn't have a true end or anything like that and I don't think there are any characters with the name "Maya" that I know of.  VNDB doesn't mention anyone with the name "Maya" either.

 

On 7/20/2018 at 3:45 AM, Kiriririri said:

You need to finish a route for that choice to appear

I've finished 3 routes (Saki, Yayoi and Keiko) but that never shows up unless I have to start a new game for it to appear.

Edited by Shaun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shaun said:

 

I've finished 3 routes (Saki, Yayoi and Keiko) but that never shows up unless I have to start a new game for it to appear.

You need to finish Alice's normal end to unlock that choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SeniorBlitz said:

You need to finish Alice's normal end to unlock that choice.

That's exactly when it showed up so the person saying you need to finish one route is wrong.

 

I actually just recently finished all routes except bad end and normal end (I don't plan on reading them), I absolutely loved Hapymaher.

Edited by Shaun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×