VN about Drama/Romance

Antera

Hatsukoi 1/1 - Romance VN with 1 of the most over-dramatised routes ever. Rest of the VN is drama-filled as well

Princess Evangile - Drama-filled Romance VN. Pretty well written as well

Also:

On 7/18/2018 at 1:18 PM, Larxe1 said:

Try checking out Key games, all of their games are nakiges which are drama/romance games.

THis is wrong. Rewrite and Summer Pockets aren't like that :)

2 minutes ago, phantomJS said:

Hatsukoi 1/1 - Romance VN with 1 of the most over-dramatised routes ever. Rest of the VN is drama-filled as well

Princess Evangile - Drama-filled Romance VN. Pretty well written as well

Also:

THis is wrong. Rewrite and Summer Pockets aren't like that :)

Oops yeah, I forgot. When I think of Key I think of clannad and little busters since Rewrite didnt really felt "key" like.

Edit: To be specific, For drama/romance try clannad or little busters, rewrite is really different from the rest of key games and summer pockets I have no idea

Edited by Larxe1

ef - a fairytale of the two . Various types of relationship drama. And emotional feels later on.

Fureraba . Light hearted high-school drama with lots of comedy.

Grisaia no Kajitsu . Manages to have insanely good comedy, and more darker backstories as well (psychological issues are a big theme here). This is the VN that got me hooked on the medium.

Kono Oozora . Pretty light hearted, with a focus on aviation.

Symphonic Rain . Unique in that it mostly ditches the moe elements VN's tend to have. Characters and the setting have some depth to them.

Wagamana High Spec . Similar to Fureraba. Also loaded with erotic content.

I guess for the first recommendation here I can suggest Saku Saku, although I would say that perhaps you better didn't expect much from this - it did have some supernatural element for the note here. If you're in mood for some utsuge and the good graphic, then I can suggest eden (Also seconded ef from the same creator). For more recommendations here, then I can suggest both of Hapymaher (Have some quite unusual relationship and therefore some drama) and Yoake (Very light romance). For the last recommendations, I can suggest both of Chaos Head and Chaos Child here (Sci-fi murder mystery) along with Steins Gate. I hope my recommendations here will be helpful to you.