help remembering VN title

soulcal91

hey guys,

started reading a VN couple months ago and it wouldn't play properly on my laptop (crap system requirements) so I uninstalled it.

but I just got new laptop and now I cannot remember the name of that VN :/

it started off with a lad returning home in summer break with new anime game and spots a girl  and as she crosses road he thinks shes going to get hit by a truck so he dives across and he dies from shock  and he ends up in limbo confronted by a blue haired witch/goddess figure who gives him second chance in a medieval set out world in some sort of RPG setting

I don't know if that information is any good but would be a MASSIVE help if it jogs anyones memories haha

12 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Well, it does have a VN https://vndb.org/v21047

That game is for PS4 and Vita and when I just started it now I got stright into an explenation of things by Vanir and after that a few lines of introduction to the story and then dropped right into it. So the VN does not include how Kazuma got there.

1 minute ago, bakauchuujin said:

That game is for PS4 and Vita and when I just started it now I got stright into an explenation of things by Vanir and after that a few lines of introduction to the story and then dropped right into it. So the VN does not include how Kazuma got there.

Yeah, I know, I've read the opening myself. I figured maybe he already knew that part of the story, and was looking for the title in general.

Though, I do believe a PC version of the game is available.

Hmm It has all the right characters even down to the green tracksuit and the game description right but only version I can find for PC is sidescroller game 

I don't know if the title had "Knight or knights" in the title hopefully the description not too vague only managed to play the opening scene and once drop down into the fantasy world witht the goddess companion end up in some sort of pub/hall looking for a clan I think. 

Edited by soulcal91

8 hours ago, marcus-beta said:

The pc version of this konosuba novel can be buyed here, http://dlsoft.dmm.com/detail/images_0013/
Keep in mind this site have a region block, if you just click will give a 404 error, you need a japanese proxy to see the page.

No wander I couldn't find it haha I kept trying that site for while cause I remembered something about it, totally forgot about using a JP proxy site

Thankyou Very much, <3