Hi everyone!

Larxe1

I've actually been using fuwanovel forums a lot and generally lurking or asking for recommendations. I used to use r/vn a lot but as I dived into the abyss of untranslated visual novels, finding discussions for untranslated vn's became hard. And thus, I found this forums and immediately searched like a madman for recommendations, and this forum defined all the vn's I played. 

It's sad that in real life there aren't much people to talk about VN's(or probably they're hiding their hobbies like me). The last person I told about my VN hobbies was surprised since I never watch anime, read manga or act like an "otaku" would. Well, their surprise leaned towards the negative side so after that I stopped talking about it in RL and just used forums.

Seeing everyone in the forum is kind(probably), I hope to get along with everyone as this is the one of the few places I can talk about VN's

Hi hi! Welcome! :mare:

It's a shame what happened to you. I have one friend which I can talk about visual novels in real life and I must admit, it's fun to have a casual talk with someone and just chat about your favourite parts or characters in the game... I hope that someday someone who shares the same interests with you appears, even if you can have tons of fun discussing VN's online!

And I wish to get better soon in Japanese to immerse myself in the Untranslated works faster!

Anyway, nice to meet you~ Are you currently reading something? What is your favourite work?

7 minutes ago, nekofuwafuwa said:

Hi hi! Welcome! :mare:

It's a shame what happened to you. I have one friend which I can talk about visual novels in real life and I must admit, it's fun to have a casual talk with someone and just chat about your favourite parts or characters in the game... I hope that someday someone who shares the same interests with you appears, even if you can have tons of fun discussing VN's online!

And I wish to get better soon in Japanese to immerse myself in the Untranslated works faster!

Anyway, nice to meet you~ Are you currently reading something? What is your favourite work?

Nice to meet you too! Good luck on learning Japanese, It might seem daunting at first but with motivation you can bulldoze your way through, and that feeling of achievement when you feel like you can finally read has an amazing catharsis. 

Playing through a lot of VN's since I tend to alternate  alot when I get tired. Favorite is fate/stay night since that was the first VN I really felt addicted to that I couldnt stop thinking about. 

If you'd like more choices for untranslated VN's you could message me anytime

4 hours ago, Larxe1 said:

Nice to meet you too! Good luck on learning Japanese, It might seem daunting at first but with motivation you can bulldoze your way through, and that feeling of achievement when you feel like you can finally read has an amazing catharsis. 

Playing through a lot of VN's since I tend to alternate  alot when I get tired. Favorite is fate/stay night since that was the first VN I really felt addicted to that I couldnt stop thinking about. 

If you'd like more choices for untranslated VN's you could message me anytime

Greetings and I'm glad to welcome another untranslated reader to the forums... 

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and sorry for the belated greeting. As for the stigma about VN, I would say that it's quite hard to avoid in real life but I would say that perhaps it's quite unavoidable seeing that most of earlier VNs did consist a lot of nukige and therefore most people would associate VN with sexual content, in which it's not that hard to see why even with more VN without sexual content coming up. In the end, I guess it's up to each people to deal with the stigma and hopefully more people will accepted VNs in the future. Feel free to talk about the VNs in this community if you like it, and I hope that you'll have fun here.