Fuwanewbie

nekofuwafuwa

Hello!

My name is Karina, but you can call me Neko if you want, I'm 24 years old and I am a fan of visual novels since 2012.

At that time, I didn't know VNDB very well, so Fuwanovel helped me a lot to find translated works and just getting to know Visual Novels better in general.

Also, I always give preference to walkthroughs written here, because you guys make everything fancy and pretty to the eyes, that makes me want to use them lol! :wafuu:

I'm quite shy and I'm still not used to chat in Forums, but since Fuwanovel seems to have a friendly community I decided to give it a try.

I recently started to read Kara no Shoujo and have high expectations for it.

The last works that I've read are: Subarashiki Hibi, eden*, MuvLuv and Hanachirasu

My favourite novels are Inganock and Little Busters

I'm slowly learning how to read Japanese and was reading Baldr Sky, but for some circumstances, that's currently on-hold.

Anyway, nice to meet you! :mare:

P.s: English is not my native language, so please forgive me if my English sounds too awkward!

Edited by nekofuwafuwa

@Everyone

Thank you! I already feel very welcomed here :sachi:

17 hours ago, Akshay said:

Hi, welcome to fuwa.:Chocola: 

Have a great time with KnS. Those bad endings are pretty traumatic though.

I'm still at the prologue chapter, on March 12, but the gore scene was pretty gruesome already so I fear for what's coming next

Going completely blind at it too, so I'm looking forward even for the bad endings haha

16 hours ago, MaggieROBOT said:

Hi hi, and welcome to Fuwa! ^.^  No need to worry, your english is fine!

I love Inganock as well, nice taste that of yours.

Thank you very much, I enjoy quite a lot the Liar soft games

It's always nice to know another fan of Inganock

I'm kinda in a dilemma now, I really want to read Shikokku no Sharnoth next, but I don't know if I should read the translation or wait until I get better at Japanese to have a better grasp of Sakurai's prose. I heard that the translation of Inganock was missing in some parts but still fine, but SnS didn't have the same luck... Do you know anything regarding that?

12 hours ago, marcus-beta said:

Nice to meet~
As I see (Your location)... you're a brazilian? if yes, well, me too.

Yes, I am!

I was born in Minas Gerais and live in the capital, but I have been moving a lot between Canada and Brazil because of studies.

From which state are you?

Edited by nekofuwafuwa

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and as for your English I think it's fine enough. Besides, some of the users here were also didn't use English as their native language, so you didn't need to worry if you didn't ue English as your native language. As for the VNs recommendation here, perhaps you can try both of Gahkthun and Chaos Child with the former was have the same writer as Inganock. You can also try ef as well if you did take a liking to eden's graphic I hope that you'll have fun here.

Edited by littleshogun