Island Steam Release (Steam Store Opened)

littleshogun

While Frontwing themselves still vague at the exact release date, at least they already prepared the Steam store page for Island which mean the release date for that is almost close - VNDB listed that as this month, although I have many doubts on that though. So what's your expectation on this? Although if I may say here perhaps I should expect that it's should be almost the same as Himawari, consider that it was from the same writer (Goo). If anything, at least we can hear Yukari Tamura voicing Rinne there.

Yeah I saw the steam page before, when I looked at the screenshots I could that it was the same character design that did Himawari -The Sunflower-.

Anyway I have been looking forward to this game.

Edited by Nier

Oh. I guess they put the page on air now because of the Island anime that's currently airing on Crunchyroll

Gotta ride the hype to attract potential buyers!

My bet is that Island is going to launch on the middle of next month

Also, I think that Island is a promising title, the art style looks really nice and the theme of the game is appealing

I probably won't play on the launch, but I pray to be a successful release!

Edited by nekofuwafuwa

• 5 weeks later...

Bump the thread to tell the news about the exact release date, and the date will be at 24th later according to the tweet below. So it's definitely the good news if you've been waiting for this, and I was the one who'd been interested with this since the announcement back at AX 2017.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FrontwingInt/status/1030035342005420032

Edited by littleshogun