Amaenbou and Yamato nadeshiko heroines

Larxe1

Akari from Onigokko and ritsuko from princess evangile just melt my heart, also i realize a ton of heroines I tend to like are black-haired so yeah that's a plus. Anyone has suggestions for vn's (as long as it doesn't too dark like gore or ntr or anything my frail heart cant handle. Nakiges are fine though, except utsuges) that has heroines like them. 

All of Draculius' heroines except Belche are essentially amaenbou types (at some point). 

Adelheid from Floral Flowlove is an ultimate amaenbou.

Both doll heroines from Koisuru Doll to Omoi no Kiseki are amaenbou characters (though the blonde is a bit yandere-ish).

Akira from Komorebi no Nostalgica is definitely an amaenbou (so is her mother, the protagonist's step-mother).

Riko from Yomegami is an amaenbou (with an extreme scent fetish).

Suenaga Haruka from Houkago no Futekikakusha is a yamato nadeshiko type, but the game is a hard utsuge, meaning lots of despair.

Kujou Otome from Izayoi no Fortuna is a yamato nadeshiko.

Soshite Hatsukoi ga Imouto ni Naru has two amaenbou heroines...  Tsubasa and Shinobu.  It needs to be mentioned that Shinobu is borderline yandere and has a tendency to 'amaeru' in a really... forceful way.

Kumari Kotobuki from Koko Kara Natsu no Innocence is a yamato nadeshiko.

Sengoku Koihime's Yuina is a yamato nadeshiko, as is the shogun's imouto... and there are a ton of amaenbou types (Mari being the most obvious).

Mira from Curio Dealer is half of each.

Touko from Ayakashibito, except for the massive katana, is a yamato nadeshiko.

Just to be clear, all Clochette game imoutos are amaenbou heroines.  So, if you run out of that type, just go to Clochette (though the oppai are endless there).