MILF But who doesnt have massive ta-ta's

mitchhamilton

27 minutes ago, Deep Blue said:

I can only think about this 2 games right now: (with a mother as main heroine with normal tits and yet not a pure nukige)

https://vndb.org/v4824

https://vndb.org/v7653

if you have issues "buying" :wahaha: them let me know :maple:

first one looks interesting. may check it out. problem is they look... old. :rimu: please dont crucify me old friend. also, i dont know anything about it since theres no synopsis on vndb. i might be persuaded to check it out based on its premise.

18 minutes ago, adamstan said:

By "MILF" are you refering strictly to "mother" characters, or are generally speaking about adult heroines? If the latter, then - from the ones that I read - there's Masumi from Kazoku Keikaku and Kaori from Crescendo.

just a distinctly older heroine. older than kaori in crescendo. shes more of a big sister. i mean, i know she is the big sister but i mean someone who is much older.

Then Masumi should be fine - she is 30, and is kind-of mother figure in the story actually.

(It hit me that I'm getting old when the heroine who is supposed to be "older woman" is younger than me ;) )

15 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

shes more of a big sister. i mean, i know she is the big sister

Big sister is Ayame. Kaori is school nurse, and she is few years older than Ayame.

Edited by adamstan

7 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

first one looks interesting. may check it out. problem is they look... old. :rimu: please dont crucify me old friend. also, i dont know anything about it since theres no synopsis on vndb. i might be persuaded to check it out based on its premise.

just a distinctly older heroine. older than kaori in crescendo. shes more of a big sister. i mean, i know she is the big sister but i mean someone who is much older.

they look old?OLD?????? what is this blasphemy you are talking about!!!!! :gasp::reeee:

Spoiler

basically you had a crush on your teacher and then your father marries her and she became your step mom. I didn't follow her route since I don't like that xD but the VN overall has an old KEY/tactic vns feeling to it, like kanon or One kagayaku. Oh yeah main character is a bit sulky and maybe depressed too, like on his own world.

1 minute ago, Deep Blue said:

they look old?OLD?????? what is this blasphemy you are talking about!!!!! :gasp::reeee:

Reveal hidden contents

basically you had a crush on your teacher and then your father marries her and she became your step mom. I didn't follow her route since I don't like that xD but the VN overall has an old KEY/tactic vns feeling to it, like kanon or One kagayaku. Oh yeah main character is a bit sulky and maybe depressed too, like on his own world.

:rize:

hmm, im intrigued. might check it out. not against possible netori.... again, dont crucify me. :rimu: 

7 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

:rize:

hmm, im intrigued. might check it out. not against possible netori.... again, dont crucify me. :rimu: 

:reeee::reeee:

if you want older heroines this might interest you too https://vndb.org/v3061 one heroine is the kinder-garden teacher of your little daughter and the other is the sister of your dead wife (if i remember correctly :wacko:) and no there is no daughter route before you ask :pyaa:

either way pm here or in discord me if you want help buying them:wafuu:

Edited by Deep Blue

10 minutes ago, Deep Blue said:

:reeee::reeee:

if you want older heroines this might interest you too https://vndb.org/v3061 one heroine is the kinder-garden teacher of your little daughter and the other is the sister of your dead wife (if i remember correctly :wacko:) and no there is no daughter route before you ask :pyaa:

either way pm here or in discord me if you want help buying them:wafuu:

I WASNT GOING TO ASK! :pyaa: WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR!?

ok, i like. looks pleasant. this and the first one from before ill check out. ill get in touch shortly. :meguface:

4 hours ago, adamstan said:

Maybe he meant the games themselves look old? (because they are)

Quoting out of context makes it easier to make good joke replies. Besides while they aren't state of the art in visual technology, I expected much worse when people referred to those titles as looking old. They are perfectly fine by my standards for story driven VNs. Vanilla nukige not so much, but then again that's not a genre I'm particularly interested in in the first place.

1 minute ago, tymmur said:

Quoting out of context makes it easier to make good joke replies.

True. Sorry for being fun killer :wahaha:

3 minutes ago, tymmur said:

Besides while they aren't state of the art in visual technology, I expected much worse when people referred to those titles as looking old. They are perfectly fine by my standards for story driven VNs.

I'm perfectly OK with old-looking games too.

1 hour ago, skrewball717 said:

In Shiny Days https://vndb.org/v7751,  you can romance Mai. Very modest breasts, athletic-looking milf.

7903.jpg

yeah, played shiny days and shes an example of what im looking for. though she does also kind of seem loli. at least in comparison to the other mothers in that vn.

Edited by mitchhamilton