Ayakashibito Problem

I've been trying to get Ayakashibito running for a bit and I've encountered a bit of a strange problem.

I got the bat file to run just fine, however upon trying to launch the game after running the bat I get an error which reads "CreateDIBSection Error".

I've tried the following:

Running as Admin

Running in compatibility (XP)

Reinstalling the game

Any ideas on how I could solve this?

It's been a long time since I used that bat file so I don't fully remember everything.

Could it be, that the window opened by the .bat file asked for permission to overwrite or create something and you closed the window without giving that?

Did you run the .bat file as an admin?

Did you run the .bat from another directory, if it wasn't in the games folder when using it it doesn't work? (that is the only point I'm sure about making a difference)

6 minutes ago, sarkasmus said:

It's been a long time since I used that bat file so I don't fully remember everything.

Could it be, that the window opened by the .bat file asked for permission to overwrite or create something and you closed the window without giving that?

Did you run the .bat file as an admin?

Did you run the .bat from another directory, if it wasn't in the games folder when using it it doesn't work? (that is the only point I'm sure about making a difference)

The bat file seemed to work properly and I did run it as an admin.

I just tried it outside of the game's folder, but that didn't seem to do anything. 

2 minutes ago, BlindTibetan said:

The bat file seemed to work properly and I did run it as an admin.

I just tried it outside of the game's folder, but that didn't seem to do anything. 

Sorry, I wrote it in a confusing way. If it's not in the games folder it won't work.

I just tried my .bat file and it did ask for permission multiple times.

It's not another window popping up, but a string of text written in that DOS window asking you for permission (you answer by writing the letter into the window, which one it is depends on your system language, it's J (Yes) or N (No) for german and probably Y (yes) or N (No) for english), you know it's done when the window closes automatically.

4 minutes ago, sarkasmus said:

Sorry, I wrote it in a confusing way. If it's not in the games folder it won't work.

I just tried my .bat file and it did ask for permission multiple times.

It's not another window popping up, but a string of text written in that DOS window asking you for permission (you answer by writing the letter into the window, which one it is depends on your system language, it's J (Yes) or N (No) for german and probably Y (yes) or N (No) for english), you know it's done when the window closes automatically.

I see, well I did it in the game's folder and it seemed to work in the way you're describing. 

1 minute ago, BlindTibetan said:

I see, well I did it in the game's folder and it seemed to work in the way you're describing. 

So you gave it permission until the window closed by itself?

Does the game work now? If not, at least I can say that the .bat file is not the reason.

In that case I can't help because the problem is on your system or its settings (or the AV, try turing it off if you use one at least when you first start the game), not the VN.