Kajiri Kamui Kagura hooking

Sparteh

I asked this on different place, but it didn't help so I will ask here. I have trouble extracting Kajiri Kamui Kagura text. I know that all light games have this problem, but I couldn't find solution for KKK.

I have tried latest versions I could find of ITH and ITHVNR, but they failed. The only thing they extract is system text, for example when I click to close the program. Chiitrans crashed program immediately. I failed to find any working hook code ether.

Hmmm... it should work with ITH... the malie engine hooks are built into the later versions of ITH and ITHVNR has them by default.  I remember playing it with both agth and ITH at different times without experiencing any problems.  The anime-sharing page said ITH. 

I can only suggest that you try VNR and see if it has a recorded h-code in the text settings that you might be able to use for ITHVNR.

If you have the Akebono version, I never played it, but I heard of some people having the familiar Light problems due to (unique to Light) font choices.  If so, use the instructions from the anime-sharing page for Electro-arms to change the form to MS Gothic. 

2 hours ago, Clephas said:

Hmmm... it should work with ITH... the malie engine hooks are built into the later versions of ITH and ITHVNR has them by default.  I remember playing it with both agth and ITH at different times without experiencing any problems.  The anime-sharing page said ITH. 

I can only suggest that you try VNR and see if it has a recorded h-code in the text settings that you might be able to use for ITHVNR.

If you have the Akebono version, I never played it, but I heard of some people having the familiar Light problems due to (unique to Light) font choices.  If so, use the instructions from the anime-sharing page for Electro-arms to change the form to MS Gothic. 

That is what everyone told me. They all said that ITH worked. However, I had no such luck. For example, ITHVNR and ITH are working perfectly with Senshinkan and their engine should be the same. Furthermore, with ITHVNR I don't even get "Initialization success" message which happens after the hook. Like I mentioned, I get extracts of such questions whether I want to quit the game. And if you are talking about regedit + facefont thing, then I can't do it because that folder lacks facefont keys. In fact it has only 3, among them I could recognize only 1 which was location of the game (compared to Senshinkan which has dozens). Creating new key does not help.

Edit. I don't think this is against the rules, so could you drop me a link for a latest ITH. 

Edited by Sparteh