Is there any romance in Chaos;Child?

MIUUZICK

4 hours ago, MIUUZICK said:

I don't really care either way, but I am curious, it is always pleasant to have a bit of romance with an heroine you like. 

It depends on your definition really. Some people might identify some of routes as romance, while others would see them as friendship or attachment. However, at least in 1 route MC clearly stated that X girl was someone he loved. If you want typical romance routes, I would say that C;C is a bad choice.

I wouldn't go in chaos;child for the romance ^^.

It's more a plot focused game than anything. A mix of murder cases / horror / familly drama. As for romance i wouldn't consider this game to have "real" romance.

As Sayaka implied, i guess the fandisk is focused just on that (I haven't played it, but it sure give that vibe ^^).

Edited by Tweek91330

Alright, thanks ! 

21 hours ago, Tweek91330 said:

I wouldn't go in chaos;child for the romance ^^.

On 10/07/2018 at 6:37 PM, Sparteh said:

If you want typical romance routes, I would say that C;C is a bad choice.

Yes I know, I didn't read it for that purpose at all, I just liked the dynamic MC had with some of the girls, but now that I'm in the last chapter of the common route, I lost all my interest for any  potential romance aha