Visual Novel Translation Machines. Help.

Recently I have found this thing called "Translation Machines" and I wanted to use it because there are hundreds of visual novels that aren't translated but I want to play them, so I began searching for tutorials and guides and such. I've done TA+ITH and Visual Novel reader and have done everything the tutorials have asked me to but there are so many problems because not one has worked so far. In TA and ITH I've already done all I can but for some reason, not all of the text is being scanned. Same with Visual Novel Reader. I want to ask if somebody can help me with this problem because I have done everything tutorials have wanted me to do, already installed Atlas, LEC, and Edict2 just like tutorials asked me to. I accidentally saved the Edict2 file into a "notepad file" because I thought it was the same as a text document but idk what I've done wrong. Followed the same options for every tutorial and how they extract files and tried to update them but for some reason they won't update (ITH and VN Reader) I tried using the methods I have found on Making Lover's Geki Icha After Story Vol. 2. Nothing worked, going to soon do it on other Visual Novels and see if it works and I'll post updates here. Please, any help is appreciated. I want to read these novels so bad lmao. Ty in advance :)