Maitetsu 18+ Release Restoration Patch

• 3 weeks later...

I apologize for my stupidity but did the patch isn't working on steam anymore ? 

I did download and install the patch by extracting it into the folder, It did remove the Bandaid,towel in the bath scene but no h scene to be found anywhere 

here's the list of what i've done

- i did install both restoration and decen patch separately 

-i did install the complete steam patch 

-i did install only restoration patch

-i've reinstall and replayed the game 

but the h scene still no where to be found

i've already finished all of the route btw 

Edited by Polybius-yiss

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there guys. I bought the game on Steam and already asked for a refund, but maybe I'll cancel it or buy it again. I just want to try and understand the status of everything right now. But first, let me thank you guys who worked on it: thank you!

1. So, compared to the japanese version, with all the patches, what is still missing exactly? Will all the ero and story be there?

2. Also, what is the 18+ dlc exactly? I want the adult version. I bought from steam version. Is it incomplete? I'll have to buy a dlc from Fakku and use it on Steam?

Edited by Cristu

• 5 months later...

Someone really needs to get a proper rundown of installing this patch, at this point, this 18+ patch seems like an added content from the community instead of the official. 

I broke my game trying to just download, extract the patch into my game directory folder >

-Latest Restoration Steam Patch v1.3 (patch.xp3)

-Latest Demosaic Steam Patch v0.9a (patch2.xp3)

Running common route suddenly, character just start vanishing and my game crashed.

And it seems like someone mention about

-BUYING THE DLC from FAKKU

-Download KrKrExtract to extract Restoration, and Demosaic patch. 

Which is now i am getting confused yet proper installation method instruction has not yet been explained/mention throughly.

Its either this patch is in its complexity form, that installing +18 patch is different for maitetsu.

In which case, my other bought VN from steam just replace files that is downloaded from the original publishers site for example, DAL SEGNO from Mangagamer and FURERABA from Nekonyan Soft. 

Just Download, Extract, boom, mission accomplished. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I've decided to buy the game from steam to support the creators. I tried installing the patches but the H-scenes are no where to be found. Is it ok for someone to make a guide for unpatching the steam version. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Ah, i know how to fix already :)

Edited by Felty
Problem solved

8 hours ago, Felty said:

Hi, I've decided to buy the game from steam to support the creators. I tried installing the patches but the H-scenes are no where to be found. Is it ok for someone to make a guide for unpatching the steam version. Thanks in advance.

You really should have bought it from FAKKU instead.

No one should be supporting visual novels on Steam, buy them elsewhere.

Edited by Shaun

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/18/2020 at 9:06 PM, ilovemystation said:

I downloaded the patch and played through Hachirokou's route but there were no h-scenes... it seems like the only 18+ content is the lack of towels in the bath scenes. Is the fakku DLC the only way to get the h-scenes?

Yes, you have to have the DLC from fakku. There is no other way.

On 8/16/2020 at 10:43 AM, Kyokuju said:

Hi there. Do you know if there is a R18 patch for the Nintendo Switch version ? Is anyone working on this ? Thank you !

Not at the moment,

5 hours ago, Xumbulimba said:

I bought the all ages version from steam and loaded the restoration patch on it. It doesn´t seem like the +18 content has been restored. Do I need to buy the DLC from fakku to have access to it?

The restoration patch doesn't restore  the whole +18 content, it only restores some scenes in the main story, and standing sprites like the bath towels to nude sprites.

And yes you must have the fakku dlc installed.

Edited by HoplessHiro

16 hours ago, HoplessHiro said:

Yes, you have to have the DLC from fakku. There is no other way.

Not at the moment,

The restoration patch doesn't restore  the whole +18 content, it only restores some scenes in the main story, and standing sprites like the bath towels to nude sprites.

And yes you must have the fakku dlc installed.

Thank you very much for the answer!

• 5 months later...

I have Maitetsu 18+ Restoration & Bandaid Removal Steam Patch (36.2MB) and Maitetsu 18+ Steam Restoration Patch 1.3(129MB)

What is the newest final patch file?? I'm very confused.. Pls help me..

P.S.

I already have Maitetsu Fakku 18 dlc for steam and Maitetsu 18+ Demosaic Steam Patch - v0.9a (525MB) this patch file

Edited by herokals
P.S. add

• 7 months later...
On 7/6/2018 at 9:22 PM, Heliosaurus said:

Oh yeah, thought I should mention. I haven't even played the game past common route yet. It's kind of how I am lmao I like fixing shit. If someone could list where the voices go borked or where anything does not work like it did vanilla JP release, let me know. Or you can take the mantle and look into it yourself ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Chances are I'm just gonna have a few dozen bookmarks while I'm playing through so I know where the issues are. AS OF WRITING KrkrExtract finally decided to extract the data.xp3 scenario files properly with no corruption/encryption whatever that was. Hopefully I can get somewhere with this.

is the patch for steam no longer works? i already install the patch, but h scenes is nowhere to found im using steam ver

On 7/6/2018 at 9:14 PM, Heliosaurus said:

g396BKP.png

Original Fakku forum release:

Reveal hidden contents

Seeing as I don't plan on spending money quite yet on a broken game, I have gotten the game and made a drag and drop patch that fixes the common route CG's and the EMote characters(the ones that move like the censored Hachiroku at start as well as the nude models). Only thing I couldn't get working were Paulette(Nude A), Makura(Nude), and Kisaki(Nude). Fixing those requires more effort than i'm comfortable putting into something like this. If anyone knows how to compile EMote PSB files, fixing the last three girls is as simple as editing the BMP images in Photoshop with cut and paste from the corresponding Jap version files.(Both emotedx.xp3 files decompiled with krkrextract to get BMP and animation bsp.tjs files.)

Mega.nz | Maitetsu Temp Patch

This is a patch. Not the full 18+ dlc.

Thanks to the help from a kind benefactor, I acquired the Steam release. Steam users can now y o r o k o b e.

Figuring out how the Steam release worked was such a damn pain. 

Not much was updated, apart from a few thousand scene seek thumbnails. Mainly giving Steam users some love.

MAITETSU 18+ RESTORATION PATCH v1.3    7-10-2018

MAITETSU 18+ STEAM RESTORATION PATCH v1.3   7-10-2018

Maitetsu WIP Decensor patch thread

The main issues I was dealing with while making that patch that most certainly limited how much I can do are:

1. KrkrExtract just doesn't want to cooperate majority of the time when extracting XP3's.

2. When it does, it doesn't even extract the stuff I needed.

3. Repairing the sprites requires my being able to repack EMote .pbs files with edited .bmp images. Not hard at all to do, just repacking is the issue AFAIK

4. The data.xp3 is encrypted. About half of it KrkrExtract can get done, but the half that i'd need to fully repair the "filesystem" I guess you can say into something usable is.

5. God help me TJS2 bytecode is one of the most disgusting atrocities I have seen.

Bless based nihongo tools

If there is anyone out there who knows the KiriKiriZ engine or EMote engine, your input is always welcome.

A7SaeA4.jpg

Suzu ga besto desu

is the patch for steam ver no longer work? i already install the patch but h scenes is nowhere to find

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...