Maitetsu 18+ Release Restoration Patch

Just wanted to show my appreciation for you doing this.  I wanted to hold off until we got official news about what would be fixed in the patch.  Now I find out that "apparently" Lose specifically requested in their 18+ version that they want nipples to be censored in the main story line but in the H-Scenes its fine?  Personally I think this is a total lie by Sekai Project/Denpasoft and they're basically taking the easy way out and also sending a political statement that they don't condone the content in the game.  

There's also the matter of Fakku looking like they are complicit in this situation by stating they've spoken directly with Lose regarding these changes but on the other hand "trust that they (Denpasoft) had no ill intentions behind these changes, rather it was something specifically requested and forced on them by the creator of the game."  Why would you need to "trust" them for why they did it?  Didn't you just state that the developer specifically wanted it this way?  At best its a poor choice of words that seem to indicate that you're only communicating to Denpasoft.  If I'm reading that incorrectly please let me know.  It just doesn't logically make sense to me considering what is in the game itself already and how Lose has conducted themselves as a developer.

The tough decision here though is do you buy the game anyway because you want more content like this being brought over and hope a different publisher that isn't as slimy as SP/Denpasoft gets it, or do you forego it to try and send a message to SP/Denpasoft that this kind of crap isn't acceptable?

Anyway thanks again for going to all this work, hopefully at least this makes a final restoration easy to complete.

Edited by lewdfuwafuwa
specified who I was referring to as the developer

42 minutes ago, lewdfuwafuwa said:

Just wanted to show my appreciation for you doing this.  I wanted to hold off until we got official news about what would be fixed in the patch.  Now I find out that "apparently" Lose specifically requested in their 18+ version that they want nipples to be censored in the main story line but in the H-Scenes its fine?  Personally I think this is a total lie by Sekai Project/Denpasoft and they're basically taking the easy way out and also sending a political statement that they don't condone the content in the game.  

There's also the matter of Fakku looking like they are complicit in this situation by stating they've spoken directly with Lose regarding these changes but on the other hand "trust that they (Denpasoft) had no ill intentions behind these changes, rather it was something specifically requested and forced on them by the creator of the game."  Why would you need to "trust" them for why they did it?  Didn't you just state that the developer specifically wanted it this way?  At best its a poor choice of words that seem to indicate that you're only communicating to Denpasoft.  If I'm reading that incorrectly please let me know.  It just doesn't logically make sense to me considering what is in the game itself already and how Lose has conducted themselves as a developer.

The tough decision here though is do you buy the game anyway because you want more content like this being brought over and hope a different publisher that isn't as slimy as SP/Denpasoft gets it, or do you forego it to try and send a message to SP/Denpasoft that this kind of crap isn't acceptable?

Anyway thanks again for going to all this work, hopefully at least this makes a final restoration easy to complete.

Probably best to leave this sort of discussion to the Maitetsu discussion thread itself and stick to discussion of this patch here where the opening poster is doing God's work to save us from this fucking shit.

6 hours ago, Shaun said:

Just tried it, seems to be working just fine, I haven't looked through all of it yet however.  There probably won't be any issues with the fixed version and the patches.

Yeah, tried it myself. And it still works. Technically it only overwrites what is already fixeed in the main game

4 hours ago, Nier said:

Please keep on doing what you're doing, the official patch is crap and we'll still not have parity with the japanese version.

This patch is the only hope to get the unaltered japanese version but with english text!

Just download the present fix and you will have no trouble.

Edited by HoplessHiro

I apologize, 

15 minutes ago, ittaku said:

Probably best to leave this sort of discussion to the Maitetsu discussion thread itself and stick to discussion of this patch here where the opening poster is doing God's work to save us from this fucking shit.

I apologize, any further posts will be about the patch itself

8 minutes ago, Nier said:

But it's not complete is it? He is still working on it to restore the untranslated lines and fix bugs?

It depends. According to the Fakku statement (which also state they are a shop, not a developer/publisher) the changelog contains some fixes like that. Before making anymore requests to the restoration patch, it would be wise to make sure they are still issues in the new release.

Will the final version of restoration patch include official fixes as well (so that it would remain compatible with first eng version of the game) or it will include lesser number of fixes now to be compatible only with latest version of the game?

2 hours ago, Elucidus said:

Will the final version of restoration patch include official fixes as well (so that it would remain compatible with first eng version of the game) or it will include lesser number of fixes now to be compatible only with latest version of the game?

I cant say for steam but for the fakku edition i have updated in my topic ( demosaic ) the restoration to the newest edition. If you have the old version then use heliosaurus patch but you still have missing translations lines in  the old fakku edition (Which is a greater problem)

14 hours ago, Heliosaurus said:

Love you tbh. Wouldnt have been able to do anything without your software lmao.

Sorry I've been inactive lately. A bit hard to find enthusiasm for something you spent hours of each day working out/fixing with a bunch of IRL stuff going on and such. There are some minor bugs I have been notified of, mainly E-Mote issues. There seems to be knowledgeable folk here, if you fix any bugs, feel free to plop a link here saying what it fixes. o/

p.s. when i said IRL stuff it was enough stuff to make me forget what the hell I was working on. pls no bulli for me forgetti  :rubycry:

Thanks for all the great work. Your patch still works, and I released an update patch but will put later an better explanation what it does.

11 hours ago, Nier said:

Please keep on doing what you're doing, the official patch is crap and we'll still not have parity with the japanese version.

This patch is the only hope to get the unaltered japanese version but with english text!

Dont panic. The old patch still works with the newest edition.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for being a complete newbie at this, but I downloaded this vn from another website, rather than buying it from Fakku or Steam. Is there any way I can apply the patches to the game? (This is also my first time installing a patch)

Edit- Was wondering, can we see the H-scenes only in the menu? I completed the 3 main routes and didn't encounter any of the H-scenes between the story.

Edited by plaintivestrips
Wanted to clarify some other stuff

18 hours ago, plaintivestrips said:

Sorry for being a complete newbie at this, but I downloaded this vn from another website, rather than buying it from Fakku or Steam. Is there any way I can apply the patches to the game? (This is also my first time installing a patch)

Edit- Was wondering, can we see the H-scenes only in the menu? I completed the 3 main routes and didn't encounter any of the H-scenes between the story.

As for sources other than Fakku or steam, we can't give you any support, but it should work. But please sometimes in the future support the western releases I know they fuck up sometimes ( like Maitetsu ) but at least we got it and the community fixed the rest. Torrents and free downloads, we are all guilty, but If you have a normal income we should support however and when we can.

And here is the answer to the hscene question:       

On 7/22/2018 at 11:12 PM, ittaku said:

The first H scene in a route happens during the game at select moments and is consistent with that point in the story - you just save and then go that H scene. The second H scene happens after the end of the story and its timing is consistent with happening after the story. Subsequent scenes are there purely for fapping at your leisure, and take chronological order from the second H scene.

15 hours ago, Veshurik said:

By the way, guys... You understood how the .psb files extracting?

It is like .psd on Photoshop?

Can I see that files?

Nope. You have to use the tools from @Ulysses . In the OP from, in the credits you have a little explanation:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/13/2018 at 10:56 PM, Heliosaurus said:

Didn't die btw, message me here or on steam or something if you want me to try patchin' up another horribly fuckered visual novel. :wafuu:

do you think its possible to patch the 18+ scenes into the english release of love kami, cuz moenovel for some reason is strongly against 18+ scenes and have completely removed them from the english version while the japanese version has the 18+ scenes