Maitetsu 18+ Release Restoration Patch

15 hours ago, Shaun said:

Eden* also did the same thing (the eden* PLUS+MOSAIC version), you had to fully read the story before the H-scenes unlocked.

It's actually a very neat way of doing it so the H-scenes don't interrupt the story though it obviously only works on certain titles, I don't see it done this way very often.

It depends on the Game and how it is done i think. Eden* PLUS+ Mosaic is still on my List, but Chrono Clock as exemple was the same and it suited the Game well imo.

On 7/22/2018 at 5:12 PM, ittaku said:

The first H scene in a route happens during the game at select moments and is consistent with that point in the story - you just save and then go that H scene. The second H scene happens after the end of the story and its timing is consistent with happening after the story. Subsequent scenes are there purely for fapping at your leisure, and take chronological order from the second H scene.

Thanks for the explanation.. that is why auto did not show me it as I would of had to watch for a popup.

On 7/22/2018 at 5:36 PM, HoplessHiro said:

Hachiroku's Hscenes 1,2, 3, and NOW with the released 4th hscene, download link is a the new topic ->

All future updates and discussion will be a this topic. Thank you.

My man lmao god's work. Will update OP with your thread. And sorry, a LOT of shit has been going on IRL for me. A bit stressed lmao. Will try to start fixing the script and perhaps taking a look in the scenarios for reimplementing the h-scene triggers(soonTM).

6 hours ago, Heliosaurus said:

My man lmao god's work. Will update OP with your thread. And sorry, a LOT of shit has been going on IRL for me. A bit stressed lmao. Will try to start fixing the script and perhaps taking a look in the scenarios for reimplementing the h-scene triggers(soonTM).

If no one else as already done or is planning, I can try and help with anything that wasn't competently translated if there is any

I don't know if it was removed in a patch for Japanese ver but for Hibikis route theres like 4 missing voice lines in Ch 16.

More specifically its at the begging part of it and its when its her thoughts. ones in ()

Edited by gman12

They say third time is the charm, so I'm gonna ask for the third time I guess, Can anyone confirm if the latest patch already restore all the missing CG, EMote and character sprites? Such as  Paulette(Nude A), Makura(Nude), and Kisaki(Nude) that is in the TC post? The reason I asked this because the main post doesn't have any progress info like what's completed and what's not. And also thank you for creating the patch and I hope someone can answer my question, thanks.

1 hour ago, ittaku said:

Sure you can. The DLC patch is a small cost - 14.99 (after buying the steam version) compared to buying the full 18+ version standalone.

Steam ($15) + DLC ($15) gives you the same as the FAKKU full version ($30). I don't see any issues there. The problem is that the decensor patch only works on the full FAKKU version, though it's most likely just a matter of time before somebody figures out how to pack for the steam version as well.

About the hentai scenes, how difficult would it be coding-wise to make them run at the points they get unlocked in the story instead of only running them separately from the menu?

Disclaimer: I haven't played this yet as I'm waiting if there's any more progress on the patch or if there's any definitive response from the official side(should come next week if Jacob is to be believed)...

Edited by Blanchimont

7 minutes ago, Blanchimont said:

About the hentai scenes, how difficult would it be coding-wise to make them run at the points they get unlocked in the story instead of only running them separately from the menu?

Disclaimer: I haven't played this yet as I'm waiting if there's any more progress on the patch or if there's any definitive response from the official side(should come next week if Jacob is to be believed)...

There would only be one scene in the decensored route that would actually have a place within the story. The rest of the scenes are more-or-less epilogue-ish H-scenes. You need to watch each one to unlock the next and they do have a little story-flow to them on their own.

In other words, not worth whatever hassle it would be.

Edited by skrewball717

8 minutes ago, Blanchimont said:

About the hentai scenes, how difficult would it be coding-wise to make them run at the points they get unlocked in the story instead of running them separately from the menu?

That would be a trivial change if the script is accessible as well as it is for whoever wrote it in the first place. If it's a compiled script with no or poor decompiler, then it could be difficult. That's a general reply for VNs in general. To answer for this VN specifically you have to know the specific engine in details.

However it brings up another important question: would it be correct to do so? The patch has the goal of fixing bugs. What you are asking is altering the flow of the story, which is something entirely different. I think it's a bad choice to include something other than fixes in a bugfix patch.

24 minutes ago, Blanchimont said:

All H scenes expect for one on hibikis route are all epilouge, as far as I remember, and it's the same in Jap release ver. had to go to them separately. and all h sence are all separate like stories, where they don't all flow right into another except for occasionally mentioning something that happen in a previous one through dailouge

On 2018/7/22 at 1:36 PM, HoplessHiro said:

If you are using garbro then you cant open the psb inside xp3. I am not sure why but before the patch i could open it... but the patch2.xp3 is working properly... for extracting iam using old version krkextract, the new versions are unstable. For editting psb i am using the freemote tools and the psb tools.

Thanks to heliosaurus. He gave me tips how to edit psb.... if someone wants help for editing the files you can send pm. 

I'm glad my FreeMote helped you! :vanilla: 

(I just saw the traffic coming from this site so I come here to have a look)

(I'd like to collect emote PSBs. If someone would like to share this game's emote PSBs to me, please send them by email.)

2 hours ago, Ulysses said:

I'm glad my FreeMote helped you! :vanilla: 

(I just saw the traffic coming from this site so I come here to have a look)

(I'd like to collect emote PSBs. If someone would like to share this game's emote PSBs to me, please send them by email.)

I would like to thank you. Not only are you developing what seems to be a great tool, you also release the source code, which shows your goal is to make a good tool for the community rather than focus solely on "I did it personally" by locking out other people from development. Furthermore your response to discovering new users is not only to sign up to say hi, you also want to get the PSB files. The only explanation for this would be to allow you to do what you can to provide full support for the files in question or even better: understand the PSB format itself better to get better support for any VN using Emote. You also posted clarifications about statements related to FreeMote.

We need more people like you. The foundation of any community creation is the tools and without people like you to make proper tools, fan made patches wouldn't be possible. Sadly generally speaking the community as a whole tend to thank whoever uploads a patch they can use and ignore whoever made the tools to make it possible to make the patch. We really should recognize and respect tool makers better and I want this post to be the start of this change.

Edited by tymmur

5 minutes ago, tymmur said:

The only explanation for this would be to allow you to do what you can to provide full support for the files in question or even better: understand the PSB format itself better to get better support for any VN using Emote. You also posted clarifications about statements related to FreeModte.

I'm so flattered... Thank you.

Based on the work in this post, I can tell FreeMote had handled their jobs without issue. I do like to receive any PSB which FreeMote can not handle, in order to make it more universal, however collecting emote models is also one of my interests and I'm just asking them for collection.... I don't expect/require someone provide them for me though.

If anyone meets FreeMote related problems, he/she can reach me via github issues or email.

So, in other words, Heliosaurus is the only one who can save us from this. It's only a few CGs so I imagine it should be easier to replace.

Also I don't believe that excuse about Lose not letting them fix the CGs when they just uploaded a lewd pic with nipples on their Enty.

On 7/29/2018 at 10:01 AM, Ulysses said:

I'm so flattered... Thank you.

Based on the work in this post, I can tell FreeMote had handled their jobs without issue. I do like to receive any PSB which FreeMote can not handle, in order to make it more universal, however collecting emote models is also one of my interests and I'm just asking them for collection.... I don't expect/require someone provide them for me though.

If anyone meets FreeMote related problems, he/she can reach me via github issues or email.

Love you tbh. Wouldnt have been able to do anything without your software lmao.

Sorry I've been inactive lately. A bit hard to find enthusiasm for something you spent hours of each day working out/fixing with a bunch of IRL stuff going on and such. There are some minor bugs I have been notified of, mainly E-Mote issues. There seems to be knowledgeable folk here, if you fix any bugs, feel free to plop a link here saying what it fixes. o/

p.s. when i said IRL stuff it was enough stuff to make me forget what the hell I was working on. pls no bulli for me forgetti  :rubycry:

32 minutes ago, alchemicalhaze said:

Has anyone tried this patch with the fixed version on Fakku yet? Kinda weird that lose doesn't want to release nude CGs.

Just tried it, seems to be working just fine, I haven't looked through all of it yet however.  There probably won't be any issues with the fixed version and the patches.