Maitetsu 18+ Release Restoration Patch

13 hours ago, ittaku said:

That's a style choice in my opinion. When I translate H scenes I feel stupid trying to recreate the sound of talking with a dick in your mouth. Nonetheless, if you do it one way and are inconsistent, then yes, that is a failure.

What are you talking about? We all know the perfect editor will pronounce such dialogues using a dildo and then write whatever sounds comes out.

1 hour ago, Hetzer123 said:

General population could have browse the internet on foreign server. (they don't have GFC unlike China)

In case it didn't come through clearly, I was being sarcastic because naturally that is what is going on in Japan. Censoring of genitals can only be at least somewhat effective in a pre internet era.

1 hour ago, ittaku said:

Or look between their legs?

Generally speaking, that's the wrong gender.

1 hour ago, Hetzer123 said:

Or ask the opposite sex.

Odds are that those most interested in lack of mosaic aren't blessed with unrestricted access to the opposite sex.

And once again this thread has been hijacked by talk about genitals rather than Maitetsu or the patching itself.

7 hours ago, tymmur said:

And once again this thread has been hijacked by talk about genitals rather than Maitetsu or the patching itself.

Some are talking and some are working ;)... later today uploading hscene3!

PS:

Here is the third hscene without mosaics: https://ufile.io/m9vx4

Edited by HoplessHiro
Uploaded file

Is this even working?  I have the adult.xp3 patch and put this patch in and went through a skip to test and I did not see a single sex scene even on the Hibiki patch.

So am I doing something wrong?  I skipped through the entire Hibiki and not once did a see anything beyond bathing.  When I manually choose the H-Scene for Hibiki it's like it's not using the patch2.xp3 as it's all censored with mosaics.

1 hour ago, molitar said:

Is this even working?  I have the adult.xp3 patch and put this patch in and went through a skip to test and I did not see a single sex scene even on the Hibiki patch.

So am I doing something wrong?  I skipped through the entire Hibiki and not once did a see anything beyond bathing.  When I manually choose the H-Scene for Hibiki it's like it's not using the patch2.xp3 as it's all censored with mosaics.

Pretty sure none of the h-scenes are part of the story, they are all extra content

1 hour ago, molitar said:

Works fine. Both the opening poster's patch and the decensoring patches. What exactly are you expecting them to do? They decensor existing CGs, they don't add anything to the game.

3 hours ago, molitar said:

You have to have the fakku edition and the restoration patch ( it uses the file patch.xp3 ). If you are using the steam version i am not sure if it is working because at the moment i dont own it and cant test it.... if you are missing the restoration patch, i mean the patch.xp3 then the demosaic patch2.xp3 cant load. Then you have to rename it to patch.xp3 to be able to load. But there is no purpose to use it without the restoration patch.....

As for the story. The patch itself doesnt add new scenes or changes the timeline for current scenes. It only removes mosaics for Hachiroku’s Route hscene 1 2 and 3. The other ones have still mosaics which i am working on. When Hachiroku’s Route is 100% complete ( with DLC in mind ), Hibiki will be next :)

2 hours ago, Black99 said:

I haven't tested myself in game but I can't open the psb inside of xp3, I got an error. Maybe is bad packed? 

If you are using garbro then you cant open the psb inside xp3. I am not sure why but before the patch i could open it... but the patch2.xp3 is working properly... for extracting iam using old version krkextract, the new versions are unstable. For editting psb i am using the freemote tools and the psb tools.

Thanks to heliosaurus. He gave me tips how to edit psb.... if someone wants help for editing the files you can send pm. 

Edited by HoplessHiro
forgot to mention

25 minutes ago, HoplessHiro said:

If you are using garbro then you cant open the psb inside xp3. I am not sure why but before the patch i could open it... but the patch2.xp3 is working properly... for extracting iam using old version krkextract, the new versions are unstable. For editting psb i am using the freemote tools and the psb tools.

Oh, thanks for clarifying. Thanks for the hard work! 

23 minutes ago, AndrianP said:

Hi there, total newbie here, I have a question.

What's the difference between the Temp Patch and the Restoration Patch?
And If I have the Steam version, which version(s) should I download?

If you have the steam version you still need to buy the DLC patch from Fakku first before applying any of these.

2 hours ago, HoplessHiro said:

Later today gonna upload the 4th scene.... should i make an separate topic for the mosaic patch, if yes. I dont know where because on the forum everything is about fan translations ? Or should I keep posting here the updates?

If you're going to keep posting and plan to do a lot more, I suggest doing your own post and update the download in the opening post that way. In this projects section is fine.

Seriously.. The H-Scenes are not in the game but some stupid extra content.  That is absolutely stupid as it does not fit into the story and you have no damn idea where the scene is suppose to be taken place.. WTF even translate a game like that?  What a waste just call it an all ages game and be done with it.

Now I see why everyone is asking for a refund.. the game is a joke as an adult game.

Edited by molitar

4 minutes ago, molitar said:

Seriously.. The H-Scenes are not in the game but some stupid extra content.  That is absolutely stupid as it does not fit into the story and you have no damn idea where the scene is suppose to be taken place.. WTF even translate a game like that?  What a waste just call it an all ages game and be done with it.

Now I see why everyone is asking for a refund.. the game is a joke as an adult game.

It's not something to get upset about. You get a little pop-up when the H-scene unlocks so all you have to do is go to the scene select and view it, which takes three clicks. The first H-scene occurs after the chapter that the pop-up appears and the rest take place after the route.

And people are asking for refunds because of how SP handled the release, not because of the way the game does its H-scenes. I'm fine with how they're done.

2 hours ago, molitar said:

The all-ages version has pantsu scenes removed, which may blend into the story. I've only seen two examples of pantsu's being altered out of a scene.

Edited by ThugShiro

2 hours ago, molitar said:

1 hour ago, Nier said:

So let me get this straight, are none of the H-Scenes part of the routes, they are all just extras (like Chrono Clock and Corona Blossom)?

They are kind of extra content in the scene that they don't take place during the routes and only take place after them, unlocking first one when finish their route and rest as you go through the scene. But it's the same in original release, you got them with the game but go through them same way, it was same for monobeno which is lose's other vn.

2 hours ago, Nier said:

So let me get this straight, are none of the H-Scenes part of the routes, they are all just extras (like Chrono Clock and Corona Blossom)?

The first H scene in a route happens during the game at select moments and is consistent with that point in the story - you just save and then go that H scene. The second H scene happens after the end of the story and its timing is consistent with happening after the story. Subsequent scenes are there purely for fapping at your leisure, and take chronological order from the second H scene.

2 hours ago, Rulez5150 said:

So with the 3 patches you have finished so far, which scenes specifically do they apply too? Great work once again <3 

Hachiroku's Hscenes 1,2, 3, and NOW with the released 4th hscene, download link is a the new topic ->

All future updates and discussion will be a this topic. Thank you.

Hello, I am sorry I am kinda confuse, does the latest patch already restore all the missing CG, EMote and character sprites?

Since in the first post, the hidden content still shows this statement:
"Seeing as I don't plan on spending money quite yet on a broken game, I have gotten the game and made a drag and drop patch that fixes the common route CG's and the EMote characters(the ones that move like the censored Hachiroku at start as well as the nude models). Only thing I couldn't get working were Paulette(Nude A), Makura(Nude), and Kisaki(Nude). Fixing those requires more effort than i'm comfortable putting into something like this. If anyone knows how to compile EMote PSB files, fixing the last three girls is as simple as editing the BMP images in Photoshop with cut and paste from the corresponding Jap version files.(Both emotedx.xp3 files decompiled with krkrextract to get BMP and animation bsp.tjs files.)"

So does the thing the original poster couldn't get working like  Paulette(Nude A), Makura(Nude), and Kisaki(Nude) already restored? Or is it still not fixable? If it does then the only thing that left is some voice lines and dialogue is it?

9 hours ago, Nier said:

Eden* also did the same thing (the eden* PLUS+MOSAIC version), you had to fully read the story before the H-scenes unlocked.

It's actually a very neat way of doing it so the H-scenes don't interrupt the story though it obviously only works on certain titles, I don't see it done this way very often.