Finally, Flowers 2nd part is coming out in less than 2 weeks!

-soraa

My follow Yuri lovers, 

we finally know when Flowers 2nd part will be released! 16th of this month! 

Summer is already here and Flowers -Le Volume sur Été-(in english: FLOWERS -The volume of summer-)  too :wub:

I am really happy to read it. I didn't read any VNs in the last months and now I am really excited to read the 2nd part.

Hopefully they don't delay it again >.<

Source: CLICK

One more good news! JAST already confirmed it, that they are working on the 3rd part -Autumn-!!!
I seriously can't wait to read that part. Why?
Because of:

Spoiler

Senpai  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

FLOWERS.(Innocent.Grey).600.1744584.jpg

1079890926_l.jpg

Edited by -soraa

I'm more or less have mixed feeling in regard of this news. On one side I'm more or less content with this news, because it mean that finally we have the continuation from first Flowers after waiting for almost two years. But on the other hand it mean that we need to wait for a long time before finally we have Flowers Autumn, and more importantly we need to wait even longer for Flowers Winter (The grand finale for Flowers tetralogy for the reminder), so we might be thirst for more Flowers. Regardless of that, this should be good if you want to see more Flowers so good for you if you've been looking forward to this here. Oh and at least JAST somehow still managed to release this at winter, even though it's obviously Australian one lol.

I saw someone saying it's an exact 1-year delay from JAST's initial goal... Well, I guess that's normal for them. lol

Anyways, enough of shitting on the publisher, I'm super happy about this. If nothing goes wrong I'll even have a free week after July 15th, so all-around good news from my perspective. And if it's as good as people say it is... Well, if I die of overexcitement, I want all of you to know that I died happy. :nico:

Jast never ceases to amaze me with their tendency to jump from one extreme to another. On the one hand they announce titles 5 - 10 years before they are released, but if they actually happen to release something, it's either not communicated at all or so shortly in advance that it comes completely unexpected. :blink:

Anyway, I'll surely pick it up even if the first part wasn't that good. But it's Innocent Grey and the second part is supposed to be a big improvement over the first one.

4 hours ago, -soraa said:

One more good news! JAST already confirmed it, that they are working on the 3rd part -Autumn-!!!
I seriously can't wait to read that part. Why?

Yes, the third part focused on Yuzuriha is also the one I'm most eagerly awaiting. Easily my favorite character in Flowers.

3 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

I saw someone saying it's an exact 1-year delay from JAST's initial goal... Well, I guess that's normal for them. lol

Anyways, enough of shitting on the publisher, I'm super happy about this. If nothing goes wrong I'll even have a free week after July 15th, so all-around good news from my perspective. And if it's as good as people say it is... Well, if I die of overexcitement, I want all of you to know that I died happy. :nico:

Now I get more and more excited :D
For me the best announcement in this year!

3 hours ago, ChaosRaven said:

Jast never ceases to amaze me with their tendency to jump from one extreme to another. On the one hand they announce titles 5 - 10 years before they are released, but if they actually happen to release something, it's either not communicated at all or so shortly in advance that it comes completely unexpected. :blink:

Anyway, I'll surely pick it up even if the first part wasn't that good. But it's Innocent Grey and the second part is supposed to be a big improvement over the first one.

Yes, the third part focused on Yuzuriha is also the one I'm most eagerly awaiting. Easily my favorite character in Flowers.

I loved the first part and imo it's a really good VN. I read most of the english VNs already but Flowers is one of my favourite now. 
I love all the characters and the character development is really nice. However that Cliffhanger in part 1 >.< 
I really want to read all 4 parts. But we have to wait a "bit" more.

Yea same reason, why I am so excited to read part 3 is because of Yuzuriha.
She has the best character design in this game, I mean silver/light blue Hair and her personality is awesome. 
My favourite girl in Flowers :wub:

Before we get part 4, I will probably read all parts again 😆

Edited by -soraa

I just recently read Flowers spring, summer and autumn back-to-back (now reading Winter) and I can happily say that Summer is really good. Glad to see the English version is finally coming out!
Innocent Grey learned a lot making Spring and put it to good use, as Summer's just generally better in pretty much every aspect.

Plus Yaegaki Erika is one amazing protagonist, hope everyone loves her as much as I do!