G-senjou no Maou, Grisaia or Dies Irae?

Homufate

G-senjou no Maou, Grisaia or Dies Irae?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these three should I buy on steam?

• G-senjou no Maou
    • Grisaia no Kajitsu
    • Dies Irae

Also any other recommendations? currently read The House in Fata Morgana.

Already read: Higurashi, Umineko, Steins;Gate, Clannad and Little Busters.

Loved Higurashi/Umineko and like other three, between G-sen, Grisaia and Dies Irae which should I read first? (gonna read all of them anyway so just pick the one you like the most)

Edited by Homufate

Haven't read Dies Irae (plan to do so soon though), but between Grisaia and G-Senjou, I mean, their lengths are totally different. I don't know your taste, so I would say that if you are not that convinced by either, then go for G-Senjou because it is the shorter one. If you read both sinopsis and have a clear preference, then by all means go for it.

In the end, I personally really enjoyed both VNs, and are classics, so yeah.

13 minutes ago, Thyndd said:

Haven't read Dies Irae (plan to do so soon though), but between Grisaia and G-Senjou, I mean, their lengths are totally different. I don't know your taste, so I would say that if you are not that convinced by either, then go for G-Senjou because it is the shorter one. If you read both sinopsis and have a clear preference, then by all means go for it.

In the end, I personally really enjoyed both VNs, and are classics, so yeah.

Well I'm fine with any genres but I could only buy one title so I mean I want to read all 3 but have to decide which first

Edited by Homufate

I'm probably a bit biased in my opinion, since it was my first ever VN ...... but I recommend Grisaia. It has emotional feels, and themes, ranging all over the place. Romance and psychological themes. And over the top comedy in the common route.

I havn't even read the other two yet. But G-senjou no Maou is right at the top of my wishlist (if an official unrated version is released).

None of what you've read is chuuni so Dies Irae may be fresh, but I'm hesitant to recommend it to you as it may not be your thing. G-senjou seems to fit in the most with what you've read so far, though Grisaia would be good as well.  If you go for grisaia, don't go for the steam version though.

Edited by Akshay

Since you say that you love mystery, perhaps the best recommendation here would be G-Senjou if we just look from the length alone. As for both of Grisaia and Dies Irae, those two were quite long so it might be too overwhelming for you. Regardless of what the vote result, have fun for play whichever VN that win the vote.