Hello fuwanovel Community, I want to tell you something about my very first 3D-Adult Visual Novel I'm actually creating:

Game Title:

❀ Ecchi Sensei ❀

Hard Facts:

❀ 42k written words ❀

❀ 1500 Pictures ❀

❀ over 60 Decisions and some with real gamechanging effects ❀

❀4k+ Graphic sizes❀

Genres with including subgenres:

Slice of life, Drama, School, Family, Teacher, Education, Comedy

Game features:

Decisions (over 60), Namechange, Interactions, Health bar, 35+ characters at the age 9 - 50+. Every character has a unique personality and their own story

Erotic content and fetishes:

Cosplay, Couple sex, Sexfriend, Harem, Reverse gangbang, Dirty talk, Rape, Reverse Rape, Blackmailing, BDSM, Boob job, Handjob, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Foot job, Anal, Masturbation, Yuri, Incest, Molesting, Milf, Lolicon

Background Story:

You (32 Years) are a family father of 4 kids (18, 15, 13, and 9 Years) and your wife is (33) (You can change the first name for every 6 characters) moved after a job-offerte to a small town. In this town was built a giant school with modern facilities and a big dorm for their students. This school is a project hosted by the japanese education minister and his wife who plays the role as the principal of the school. The project implements a new way of education system where the teachers can freely decide what the students learn. You are the teacher of the this years very first graduating class. Your job will be to improve your students grades and prepare them for becoming a part of society. In this school, where only female students are allowed, is a new male teacher a sensation. Everyone is talking about the new male teacher's arrival since weeks. 

The first day of the game starts with your first day at school. You recently moved into a fancy new house and have no plan what to expect. Your are very smart, nosy, a great thinker and a daydreamer, a bit lazy, sadistic, but on the other side also helpful, and of course, very pervy.. Your 2 main missions are to keep your family intact, and raise the grades of your students. But. There are 2 big problems. The first one lays in your family. Your eldest daugter is your step-daughter, and since you and your wife told her that you are not her real father, she distanced herself far far away from you. But she will come into your class, so you see this as a Chance to come closer with her again. The second problem is your class. Most of them have good grades, but there are also some deliquents, or lazy, or just stupid people into it.

• Game state:
  • Release Date: 14.July.18
  • Story: 100%
  • Dialogues: 100%
  • Character Creation: 100%
  • Animation: 100%
  • GFX: 80%
  • Sound: 0%
  • Scripting: 0%

dB1Oggk.jpgmN08KIe.jpgwLogdvu.jpg

hHA59ex.jpglinAXPI.jpg

U6nNxU5.jpg9sesU5t.jpgSKJiWYe.jpggjiAvOP.jpg

HVB6erp.jpgJm1HHBv.jpgKqSce2Z.jpg eEgsIEp.jpg

As i thought about creating a western Visual Novel, I decided to try to comfort as much as possible with the player. You will ever have the option. You dont like Character XY? No problem, you will be asked if you want to have sex with them. There is also always a option where to release your load, and you often can decide the sexposition. 

My biggest focus was the story, the dialogues and authentic characters. All this work is just for the first ingame day. I will release every month a new day in similar lengh. I played a lot of other Visual Novels. Original japanese and western ones, and I can say that I never played a game like mine. So.. I would be very happy for every feedback you are willing to give me.

Edited by BlueCat
Media view problem

Actually not. I will release day 1 at 14.july.

But the good thing is, my game updates will not be so tiny and have endings like: 0.0.37b. (Next update 0.0.38). Every update is huge. Day 1, Day 2, etc. My goal is to produce much more days per month. With a team (I actually work completely alone) I will be more flexible.

• 2 weeks later...