Maitetsu VN Discussion (Released at June 29th)

littleshogun

im only reading it for one reason. HEY! DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT! :reeee: 

i mean, its it main selling point. story doesnt interested me. this vn is a weird one to release i think as if youre into this vn youre most likely into one part of it really. but since they are lolis its pretty crazy they would take the chance of releasing the adult patch. 

6 hours ago, Kiriririri said:

Literally half of the game happens in bath

Makes sense. We are dealing with a water chasing heroine after all. I did a background check. She seems to be 8620. I can't find water capacity or consumption directly, but based on the other numbers available, my estimate is something like 10 tons/hour at full load and 20 ton capacity, which would make the engine require water stops every second hour. Even with a fair amount of uncertaincy in those numbers, I would say we likely have the most water loving/consuming heroine ever.

Another thing. My research has uncovered the next otaku gathering point: Ome Railway Park (青梅鉄道公園) in Tokyo.

Spoiler

JNR-8620a.JPG

14 hours ago, mitchhamilton said:

im only reading it for one reason. HEY! DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT! :reeee: 

i mean, its it main selling point. story doesnt interested me. this vn is a weird one to release i think as if youre into this vn youre most likely into one part of it really. but since they are lolis its pretty crazy they would take the chance of releasing the adult patch. 

https://s6.postimg.cc/hlvx126a9/Capturedfgdge.jpg

I'll probably give this a pass myself but here is a song about a train

1 hour ago, exaccuss said:

Does this game have multiple routes or is it a kinetic vn? I don't really know much about this game.

As for the VN itself, it did have four individual routes (Paulette, Hachiroku aka the titular train, Hibiki, and true). Although we still got several ending though looking from the song list at VNDB (Makura, Reina, Fukami and Nagi, and Kisaki), although all of them more or less is like side branch here rather than the main route. So what I can say is that we'll gonna have four main routes and eight endings, and therefore it should be obvious that Maitetsu did have multiple routes here. Hope it could answer your question.

34 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

As for the VN itself, it did have four individual routes (Paulette, Hachiroku aka the titular train, Hibiki, and true). Although we still got several ending though looking from the song list at VNDB (Makura, Reina, Fukami and Nagi, and Kisaki), although all of them more or less is like side branch here rather than the main route. So what I can say is that we'll gonna have four main routes and eight endings, and therefore it should be obvious that Maitetsu did have multiple routes here. Hope it could answer your question.

That was slightly confusing, but i think i got the gist of it. Thanks alot :D

32 minutes ago, Wildbreed said:

The Bath scenes in the common route

Did the Characters have a Towel covering their body in the original game? as far as i remember i dont think so..

The adult version from Fakku has bath towels covering the heroines in the common route

Still have the original version installed and...no bath towels in sight.

I  think someone already mentioned that the bulk of the story is also in the bath scenes and SP chose between cutting all of them(butchering the story somewhat) or keep them intact(adding the towels for casual steam buyers), choosing the latter seems better storywise. I dont know how much additional work/cost or how much of an inconvinience it is to create 2 variations, a towel and non-towel, but I guess they cant be bothered and just created the toweled version and use it for both fakku and steam releases instead. R18 patch is for addition of h-scenes only and nothing more I guess.

Anyway, just gauging reactions here before I ccommit and buy.

Edited by vadrigar848

3 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

I checked, and the bath scenes are covered up in my 18+ version as well. (And that's not the case in the JP verison.)

Tweeted Fakku asking what's up with that.

There is lots of censoring in Fakku version still currently like hiding Hachiroku's pantsu and some other character's pantsu who I dont remember the name of.

Currently it looks like that the 18+ version is the Steam version with only the H-scenes added to the menu so someone probably fucked up and put wrong version out or something lol

10 minutes ago, vadrigar848 said:

Worst case scenario is that the version with the original JP game assets does not really exist, SP stalls/ gives excuses, will get criticized and they just sweep the issue under the rug after a few days/weeks.

If they do that I wonder how that would impact their relationship with fakku. 

5 hours ago, vadrigar848 said:

Worst case scenario is that the version with the original JP game assets does not really exist, SP stalls/ gives excuses, will get criticized and they just sweep the issue under the rug after a few days/weeks.

https://imgur.com/a/LgYSarC

i just crosschecked and from what i see the scripts are intact..its just the cgs that are different

https://imgur.com/YVfj3vd

here as well as per the script nipples should be present but are covered..

so the script is pretty much intact

Edited by Wildbreed