Is the Tomoyo After ~ It's a wonderful life ~ Perfect Edition or the 18+ version better than the Memorial Version / All age version

Ryuga

So i am going to buy the VN on Steam. But i do some research and find out this one has a 18+ version. Since Steam is the only common place i have ever purchased anything from so i dont really know much about any other places to purchase VN. But after asking some people. They told me that the H scene is not that good and they said i will not likely miss anything from it. But some other people recommend me to buy the Perfect Edition because H scence is one of the major part of a VN. I am not really into H stuff. But the more the merrier. So if i have to choose i think i will go with the one has more content. So my question is which version should i buy? Does the place sell Perfect Edition ever have a sale on the product? Because if it does not have then i will go with the Steam one since the only thing i miss is some h scene but i save 70% on it instead

Went and researched this. I would heartily recommend you buy the one on Steam, which is the Memorial Edition. There are a number of reasons for this.

• The Adult Content is all right at the start (a bunch of H-Scenes) and from then on the rest of the game has no Adult content whatsoever...
    • Until the bad ends, where it isn't explicit and is simply mentioned. I am not sure how an all-ages version handles these. These bad ends are no more than 2 or 3 minutes each, and there's very little variation to them, and only one of them mentions H-Scenes.
  • The Memorial Edition is fully voiced, including Tomoya. The Perfect one does not voice Tomoya.
  • There is no way to legally acquire the Perfect Edition in the West as the only one translated and sold is the one on steam.
    • There is a patch for the original game (not Perfect), so you can get the H-Scenes if you somehow buy an original copy of the game.

I still didn't play this yet, but from what I read the all age version was featured more stories than the 18+ version. Besides since you say that you're not into 18+ content, there's more reason to pick up Steam version (And save 70% to boot). So I would suggest you to chose Steam version, and see whether you'll like it or not.