Anyone know where I can find the fruit of grisaia restoration patch

ratboi

1 hour ago, Mr Poltroon said:

Fruit of Grisaia's 18+ version can only be bought from Denpasoft, and I don't believe there is any legal way to patch the Steam version into an 18+ version.
Imouto work's activities weren't quite legal, as the different versions (18+ Denapsoft and All-Ages Steam) are usually priced differently.

Yeah seems to be true. Just a bother to buy a game twice, but oh well.

44 minutes ago, Freestyle80 said:

You could just download the fan translation instead of buying twice 

That would do very little though, as the fan translation patch is not going to work with the steam version, so he would have to buy the Japanese physical version instead. And, well, that's buying it twice. (And this would be more expensive, because of shipping and what not.)

While it sucks, you're going to have to buy the game a second time, this time on Denpasoft if you want the 18+ content, OP.

On 25/6/2018 at 11:19 PM, the tales of Sora said:

Refund the steam edition if you can. 

That's not going to work dear Kaede, if he bought it "a couple years ago" the refunding window has expired. I tried it with Undertale (no less) like a year later and they politely informed me that it wasn't possible.

8 hours ago, Okarin said:

That's not going to work dear Kaede, if he bought it "a couple years ago" the refunding window has expired. I tried it with Undertale (no less) like a year later and they politely informed me that it wasn't possible.

True

On 26/06/2018 at 9:09 PM, Dergonu said:

That would do very little though, as the fan translation patch is not going to work with the steam version, so he would have to buy the Japanese physical version instead. And, well, that's buying it twice. (And this would be more expensive, because of shipping and what not.)

While it sucks, you're going to have to buy the game a second time, this time on Denpasoft if you want the 18+ content, OP.

yeah might just get it today while its down to 16 dollars