protagonist from a Different World

Dekuirl

Ruler by Default, definitely better than Sakura Spirit, although it's a bit more about romance than anything else. :P Also AIRIS is something like a reversed isekai, I can't say more without spoiling it, but it might interest you if you want something beyond a "being reborn in a fantasy world" power fantasy. :)

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

Aselia the Eternal (for translated)

Sengoku Koihime

Shin koihime Musou

Unlucky Re:Birth/Reverse

Hatsuru Koto naki Mirai Yori (planned for localization in the future)

Tou no Shita no Exercitus

Valkyrie Runabout (seriously recommend this one for comedic)

Sekai o Sukuu Dake no Kantan na Oshigoto (ditto to above)

Chrono Belt (this is the sequel/crossover FD for Ayakashibito and Bullet Butlers)

Tokyo Babel (though he isn't from a version of Earth we would find recognizable)

Tsukiakari Lunch

3 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Ruler by Default, definitely better than Sakura Spirit, although it's a bit more about romance than anything else. :P Also AIRIS is something like a reversed isekai, I can't say more without spoiling it, but it might interest you if you want something beyond a "being reborn in a fantasy world" power fantasy. :)

I'll give them a shot, thank you

1 hour ago, Clephas said:

Aselia the Eternal (for translated)

Sengoku Koihime

Shin koihime Musou

Unlucky Re:Birth/Reverse

Hatsuru Koto naki Mirai Yori (planned for localization in the future)

Tou no Shita no Exercitus

Valkyrie Runabout (seriously recommend this one for comedic)

Sekai o Sukuu Dake no Kantan na Oshigoto (ditto to above)

Chrono Belt (this is the sequel/crossover FD for Ayakashibito and Bullet Butlers)

Tokyo Babel (though he isn't from a version of Earth we would find recognizable)

Tsukiakari Lunch

Boy thats alot! i'll give some a try thanks

Surprisingly for a genre that was supposed to be oversaturated in both of anime and LN we still didn't see much of isekai VNs, and this is quite a surprise because I think this genre have a lot of potential if we have an isekai VN. Anyway as far as recommendation concerned I guess I can seconded both of Eien no Aselia and Tokyo Babel here, while for new recommendation I would suggested Seinarukana and Duel Savior. Also while the MC was not from another world, I would like to recommend Yumina the Ethereal as well if only because both of the titular heroine and the MC sort of did have same chemistry as Kazuma and Aqua, and for a bonus here Yumina's MC (Ayumu) did have same VA as Kazuma even though he was only voiced in battle. I hope my recommendations will be helpful to you.

3 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Surprisingly for a genre that was supposed to be oversaturated in both of anime and LN we still didn't see much of isekai VNs, and this is quite a surprise because I think this genre have a lot of potential if we have an isekai VN. Anyway as far as recommendation concerned I guess I can seconded both of Eien no Aselia and Tokyo Babel here, while for new recommendation I would suggested Seinarukana and Duel Savior. Also while the MC was not from another world, I would like to recommend Yumina the Ethereal as well if only because both of the titular heroine and the MC sort of did have same chemistry as Kazuma and Aqua, and for a bonus here Yumina's MC (Ayumu) did have same VA as Kazuma even though he was only voiced in battle. I hope my will be helpful to you.

Thanks for the recommendations, they were helpful. i bought Seinarukana on steam a while ago but never played it because it wont run on windows 10, any way thank you.