Help pick my next VN!

Eclipsed

Pick/suggest a VN!  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What should i read ?

• You've been gone a long time, take it slow, go with a shorty like Phenomeno or Hanachirasu
    • Muv-Luv trilogy. It's releasing on the Vita soon too, what perfect timing you lucky son of a-
    • You can't go wrong with JRPGVNs, try -The Spirit of Eternity Sword- series
    • Dude, you've made like 50 of these polls over the past three years, and each time you listed FATA MORGANA, which btw always won the polls because of #solidbatman shills, I think it's time you submit to the indoctrination you quack,
    • Nobody likes a quitter, you get right back onto Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort, mister!
    • Cross Channel
    • -Other- suggest some other VN that released over the past year that you think I'll like!

Hey guys, it's summer time, so it's time to finally fulfill my 1 VN per year quota (though i've technically read like 6+ VNs just a few months ago via Ace Attorney spamming :objection:)

I haven't been keeping up with the VN scene though so I have no idea what's considered good eatin's nowadays

Poll lists some of my backlogs that i never got around to but feel free to suggest others, especially any good ones that released over the past year! I do know though that I've officially grown out of highschooly-slice-of-lifey-friendship-with-cute-grills type VNs so don't suggest those; I tried to slog through Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort earlier this year and i died epicly

The House In Fata Morgana

Edit: I'm serious, not saying Fata Morgana just to meme. It has incredible music (on par with Umineko), gorgeous art, some of the best characterization in the entire industry, and it avoids anime tropes so masterfully it's easier than any other VN to convince someone that it wasn't made by Japanese devs (it was). It's original, it's daring, it's tactful, it's a reasonable length (25-30 hours long), it's very well paced (perhaps except the first chapter). 

Edited by Funyarinpa

I see that most of the votes were goes to Fata Morgana. So perhaps I should go with the flow here, but more in regard of the amount of time that you have. To be honest I could recommend both of Muv Luv and Spirit of Eternity Sword, but those two VNs did need a long time to read and therefore you might not have time to read all of those VN within a year. So my vote goes to Fata Morgana, and I hope you'll have fun reading that later.