Steam Summer Sale 2K18

Funyarinpa

Let's see, maybe I'll purchase Utawarerumono 2 and 3 along with Tears to Tiara 2, in which as we know wouldn't be happen as long as Leaf keep their ignorance on Steam and focusing on the console. For the serious answer, my answer here is not buying anything because I want to keep my kidney intact XDDD. That say, I hope that whoever buy something from the sales would be satisfied.

For those looking for discounts, there's a Reddit post trying to pinpoint all the JP VN ones, I'm making the list of best (discounted by 40% or more) EVN ones in the comments. Steam seems dead ATM, so I've stopped adding new ones temporally. ;p

And, when it goes back alive, I'm definitely grabbing Dies Irae (first time I see it actually discounted), Harmonia and a few small ones.

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

I'd been planning on skipping this sale and going for the Christmas sale instead, as I already have a lot I want to play / read truth be told but I think I'll bite anyways. Planning on getting G-Senjou no Maou, Subahibi, and The Fruit of Grisaia. Also possibly Planetarian and Lucy: The Eternity She Wished for, if I have the money left over. 

26 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

I don't know. I'm pretty sure that if I buy something now, I won't play it till the next summer sale anyway. :yumiko:

You can say that again...

Edited by snowbell55