FUN! in the playground

Christian Means

sRSs+K.png

FUN! in the playground

Goyrq1.png

5X8.png

Story:

A young loner named Jaxon, spends his after school hours at the park hoping to make a friend. Eventually he catches the eye of the players choosing and his wish comes true!

Still in development state.

Created by:  Christian Means

Music: Dova Syndrome, Rengoku Teien                                                                

Graphics: Found on the web, pictures are owned by their respectful owners.

Game Testers: Seth 

Link:Game

Notes: (I'm new, so I don't know If I posted this in the correct forum)

• 3 years later...

Aw, I arrived late to the party, I would have loved to play this game! Admittedly, I remembered about it after it was mentioned in a videogames iceberg, but my first discovery of it occurred before, in circumstances I can't recall, which is weird considering how little infos about the game seem to be available online
Is there maybe another way to get access to it? Even an unfinished version if it ever got completed at all (same for Colored Feelings, which I am also really interested in).
I would have definetely have supported and cheered on these projects, but if you find yourself unable to share any file, atleast know there are people out there who appreciated the ideas behind the games you made! I hope you are having a nice day, whenever you are. Cheers!