The limited edition of princess evangile

bakauchuujin

Recently I looked at Mangagamer's store and found that the limited edition of Princess Evangile only had 35 copies left. While it also is available at other stores like Jlist I would assume that there aren't that many copies left. Because of this I wanted to share some pictures of the physical edition in case there are anyone who is on the fence about buying the physical copy or if there are anyone who might have not known about it having a physical release who is interested in the VN. This also comes with a steam key so that anyone who buys it also gets the steam edition as well as the 18+ editon which is on disc.

This is the slipcase

lwtrVRZ.jpg

This is the front of the game case

tO0cmJd.jpg

Here is the game disc itself

09BxMnM.jpg

Here is the back of the game case

v6ElWgt.jpg

Here is the front of the original sound track

ZD7cmVx.jpg

Here is the disc of the original sound track 

ILBbL2Q.jpg

Here is a small sample of what is inside the artbook that is included with the limited edition

faU387q.jpg

I would also end this by saying that I am really loving this VN so far, I have not yet completed all of it but I am pretty close to the Rise ending. I would recommend the VN itself to anyone who would like to play through a lighthearted VN with a little bit of drama to spice things up.

Physical edition would be overkill for me, but +1 for game recommendation itself.

3 minutes ago, bakauchuujin said:

lighthearted VN with a little bit of drama to spice things up

THIS. I really liked this VN - it had almost perfect mix of cuteness/ichaicha and drama for me.

Was literally just looking at the store page for this. Thanks for the post. 

I'm super tempted to buy it (it's one of my favorites and I've yet to find a romance VN that's quite as good) but at the same time I've already read the All Ages release and can't help but feel like the money could instead go towards reading something new. Does anyone know if Mangagamer do reprints of physical copies?

35 minutes ago, snowbell55 said:

Does anyone know if Mangagamer do reprints of physical copies?

I wouldn't count on it, considering that it has taken about 2 and a half year for them to get close to selling out. Mangagamer choose to only make physicals for VNs that they think they can sell a good amount of physicals for, most people who want a physical of Princess Evangile has already bought it and because of that they don't really have an incentive to make more.

I am thinking of doing more similar stuff where I show some of the different physical copies of the VNs I own, though I think that I will also have a proper review of the VN as well rather than the short opinion I had at the end of this post. So it will be something like a VN review and a showcase of the physical edition. 

4 hours ago, bakauchuujin said:

I wouldn't count on it, considering that it has taken about 2 and a half year for them to get close to selling out. Mangagamer choose to only make physicals for VNs that they think they can sell a good amount of physicals for, most people who want a physical of Princess Evangile has already bought it and because of that they don't really have an incentive to make more.

Drat :(. It's so nice looking, too... *sighs*. SO tempting... 

41 minutes ago, bakauchuujin said:

I am thinking of doing more similar stuff where I show some of the different physical copies of the VNs I own, though I think that I will also have a proper review of the VN as well rather than the short opinion I had at the end of this post. So it will be something like a VN review and a showcase of the physical edition. 

Please do! There are far too few "deep dive" pics of physical VNs so adding more cannot be a bad thing :D.

17 hours ago, snowbell55 said:

Please do! There are far too few "deep dive" pics of physical VNs so adding more cannot be a bad thing :D.

I have now made my first proper review which also includes pictures from the physical edition. The review is of Starless since that was the VN I most recently finished. You should be able to find it under blog.