Mod Resignation: Batman

Tay

Hello everybody,

I'm sad to say that Batman has decided to resign as a moderator on the forums.  I'd like to thank him on behalf of Fuwanovel for all of his contributions, his time, and his friendship.  He's one of the nicest and smartest people I've met, and there are few people I have a higher regard for than him.

We wish batman the best.  I highly recommend following him on twitter, twitch and on his blog.

*checks date*

...not april first?

Damn it, despite my liking of teasing him on IRC he's a pretty cool guy and I sorta like him. Oh well, I realize there are reasons he'd mesh badly.

Well, I suppose the site still has two admins, given that nay has joined the team more officially. Should work out.

What a pity. Leaving all the teasing aside, batman is definetely a cool guy. As I said before, he's a diamond of comedy since he always plays around with us besides properly doing his job. Probably the admin I interacted the most with.

Well, I hope you continue to have fun, battan. If being a mod didn't work for you, at least keep staying in the forums and the irc. I want to keep playing around with you much more than what I already did~

He's the hero Fuwanovel deserves, but not the one it needs right now. The day will come when the solid knight must rise once more, but until that day, he shall remain a silent, watchful protector. 

I read that as predator the first go round, I should stop visiting this site either right before or right after a good sleep.

you will be missed, batman. good luck. god speed.

I stepped down for numerous details which I don't want to get into. It was my decision, and mine alone. And yes, I will still be hanging around the forums some. 

And we shall respect your decision.

Well see you around the forums then, or if you once in a while appear on ts :) (you know you like it there :) )