Tell us what you dreamt tonight

Thyndd

So I just woke up and while having breakfast I remembered a pretty weird dream I had tonight, which gave me the idea for this topic :makina:

I can't remember all the details, but what I do know is that I was in... some sort of LeMU from Ever17 I guess? The style was pretty different, but it was some sort of underwater facility specifically designed to sustain life for long periods of time. I don't know why we were there, but at the beginning I don't think it was against our will. And something interesting is that we were very cautious of each other, especially when sleeping, so I guess some battle royale going on is plausible? But the best thing about my dream is... Steins;Gate's Kurisu was there lmao, just because. Hey, at least I got to talk with one of my waifus, if only in a dream :leecher:

At the end there was an explosion, I guess... and some of us for some reason decided to stay in that place, even though we knew that this time around we were going to be trapped there for good. After that the people remaining went scavenging for food... without any success it seems, even though that freaking place was supposedly desgined to keep people alive for long periods of time. Aaaand I can't remember anything else. Probably we just died from hunger and that's it :notlikemiya:

Well, let's hear your wildest dreams now people :wahaha:

Nothing that interesting today, but a week or two ago I had a pretty intense horror dream (I have those pretty frequently, I don't call them nightmares, because they aren't really unpleasant, they feel more like being inside an action movie or a video game) where I was sneaking through a neighbourhood similar to mine avoiding aliens lurking in the dark. The invasion was escalating throughout the whole dream and by the end, an enormous portal appeared in the sky with metal tentacles ripping out of the Earth and reaching it, forming a giant pillar.

Then I woke up and realized it was more or less a much darker rendition of Sakura Agent's ending (which I finished reading a day or two before that night), with a bit of DarFranxx added to the mix. I admit I somewhat enjoy what my mind does at nighttime with all the popcultural trash I consume on a daily basis. :meguface:

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

8 hours ago, Narcosis said:

Now... if you'd only ask that question around year and a half ago, you'd have one hell of an experience.

By all means, share it with us :Chocola:

6 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Nothing that interesting today, but a week or two ago I had a pretty intense horror dream (I have those pretty frequently, I don't call them nightmares, because they aren't really unpleasant, they feel more like being inside an action movie or a video game) where I was sneaking through a neighbourhood similar to mine avoiding aliens lurking in the dark. The invasion was escalating throughout the whole dream and by the end, an enormous portal appeared in the sky with metal tentacles ripping out of the Earth and reaching it, forming a giant pillar.

Then I woke up and realized it was more or less a much darker rendition of Sakura Agent's ending (which I finished reading a day or two before that night), with a bit of DarFranxx added to the mix. I admit I somewhat enjoy what my mind does at nighttime with all the popcultural trash I consume on a daily basis. :meguface:

Really absurd dreams are the best. Those that you wake up laughing out loud to :makina:

What you mention about nightmares, I completely relate. I very rarely have proper nightmares where I feel anguish or fear. While they can still be classified as bad dreams, I don't really suffer through them, so it's like I'm watching a movie and in some cases they end up being pretty interesting :vanilla:

Then when you start dreaming really, really strange stuff, you kinda consider if maybe, just maybe, you are consuming too much shit during the day. But nah, the answer is always a big no. it's never too much. 

Well, I do have nightmares from time to time. It's not really the best thing to have. :makina: It takes some time to calm down if they are particularly bad.

As for today, I don't really remember what I dreamed about, even though I remember that the dream was pretty interesting, and I really wanted to know how it would have ended when I was woken up. :vinty:

Oh, and I actually had a pretty interesting dream a few years ago. It started with the usual incomprehensible stuff where I was riding on a metro train which somehow turned into a bus and brought me to some little town in the middle of nowhere, where I met my mom. We started talking about something, and at some point she told me that I was dreaming... and that I can affect this dream with my mind, I think? Anyway she started walking away from me, but I somehow consciously turned the scenery around me into something like a 2D painting, so in the end it didn't look like she was walking along the road, but instead stepping onto this image and somehow getting into the air. It sounds bizarre, I know, but it's a dream, and I can't really explain better what happened there. I had... pretty strange feeling when i woke up. :leecher: I'm pretty sure it's the strangest dream I ever had.

PS. Is this a celebratory thread about the upcoming release of Hapymaher? :sachi:

• 2 weeks later...

My dreams are way too realistic and boring to waste time telling about them and it would be a waste of time reading it too. Instead I found something else, which seems to be more on topic, as in entertaining with weird dreaming.