DMMD Error Uninstalling

Mariaka

Hello everyone, I hope you can shed some light on this matter.

Game Name: DRAMAtical Murder

DESC: When I try uninstalling the game from the control panel it gives me an error there's no such path that exists, I deleted the folders where the game was saved in my Program Files and AppData. When I try to start up the game for a clean install, it won't let me. It's either "UNINSTALL" "START" and simply "EXIT", what should I do?

System: Windows 10, 32-bit, laptop

Locale & Administrative set to Japanese.

Edited by Mariaka

• 4 weeks later...

well, you should never delete any software like that because when you install a program most of the time its add itself into the registry of window itself to do certain things, when you cannot uninstall it from the program files as you would normally do then boot the game itself (using daemon tools for example) and 99% of the time you will be able to uninstall it from the menu of the game itself.

Now to fix your issue you will need to fix or clear the windows registry itself (either by deleting the entries that the game created or if you are lucky maybe with a software like ccleaner), since I don't know that game in particular i cant help to do it manually.