Hello Lady parsing problem [Solved, kinda]

Riku

Hi. Didn't want to create a topic at first so posted here, but I guess it didn't attract the persons who could help me, so better create one.

So, the problem here is that ITHVNR (or even just ITH) doesn't parse words with furigana for Hello Lady. Like this: (do not mind the korean version of ITHVNR, just took the latest one on GitHub)

1528094004-capture.jpg

Nobody else seems to have this problem, even found a screenshot where everything is parsed correctly. No H-code either. So yeah, want to ask to people who read Hello Lady if they had the same problem or not.

And if a solution can't be found, well, I guess I'll just do with it.

Edited by Riku

Yes, the words with the furigana are on a separate thread, and that's the problem. I mean, I don't care about furigana, most of the time they're kana so I can just read them, but it's a pain to change thread each time I want to check the kanji below.

I found a screenshot where everything (speaker name included, though I don't care about that) is on a single thread, so I wondered if the problem was coming from the VN itself, my PC, or you just need a specific version of ITH.

Edited by Riku

Didn't really work (or perhaps didn't took the good things) so searched somewhere else and managed to merge the thread with everything (minus words with furigana) with the one with the words + furigana. Because of that I have the furigana too, but I can do with them.

Thanks!

By the way, if someone else has the same problem, I did: :l4-2

4 being the id of the thread with the words+furigana and 2 the thread with everything else. Doing :l2-4 doesn't work.

EDIT: Actually, I have to do it two times. And it's the second time it works. So :l2-4 then :l4-2 will make everything show up in the 4th thread, but doing :l4-2 then :l2-4 will make everything show up in the 2nd thread.

Edited by Riku